Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic (22433 Views)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / FRSC Officials Drag A Policeman Trying To Shield A Traffic Offender In Lagos / Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
For the olokpa to be humbled like this means he is guilty as fvck.. na so dem dey drag Innocent citizens too.

Oga Judge, no matter the situation, you don't drag an armed uniform man like that. This is crazy and scary.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Emekavictor22: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2022
I like what the police man did....After dey go don video finish for evidence, the man will now collect woto-woto....The latter will be off camera...Lol

1 Like

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Chyma231(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2022
[ you are a fool .....for supporting someone who is old enough to be your grandfather ]I am certain that, one of the focal points of the administration of His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, is to revamp and overhaul our security institutions to world standard.

He has achieved such feet with the Lagos State RRS, and guaranteed he will replicate same at Federal level.[/quote]
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2022
Pdbbsha6:
Yoooo! Got you with Proofs!!

Scam!!! Ole, barawo.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Aug 26, 2022
This is what you get in a poorly developed country where leaders travel around the world for political meetings and organ harvesting at a time when Forex - the value of the Naira - is at an all time low.

How many road traffic offenders can you possibly arrest with your archaic 20 naira "olopa" system?? Why don't you have cameras stationed everywhere? Simply capture the young man's plate number and send him is bill via SMS or email (viz FRSC database).

If he fails to pay his fine in 15 days, publish his name as a traffic offender and block all his payment channels and bank (via NIN and BVN database). If he fails again to pay in 60 days, then publish his details on a national employment database that will ensure he never gets a job/contract in Nigeria.

This is what it means to have an effective structure in place. However, with the likes of PDP and APC and mentally deranged animals like Wike, Atiku, Buhari, and Tinubu, it will never happen.

2 Likes

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Emmaxmusic(m): 8:08am On Aug 26, 2022
Foolishness at its peak dragging a man armed with rifle undecided
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Legonqueen:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food to eat things are really tough the hunger is really much I beg any amount you can spare I ll appreciate the hunger is unbearable

Are you sure you are really a female? I don't even have problem if you are a male but the level at which people use female gender to scam males here is too much, once a victim.

Send your mail. Note: I won't give a dine without any prove.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 8:11am On Aug 26, 2022
Acidosis:
This is what you get in a poorly developed country where leaders travel around the world for political meetings and organ harvesting at a time when Forex - the value of the Naira - is at an all time low.

How many road traffic offenders can you possibly arrest with your archaic 20 naira "olopa" system?? Why don't you have cameras stationed everywhere? Simply capture the young man's plate number and send him is bill via SMS or email (viz FRSC database).

If he fails to pay his fine in 15 days, publish his name as a traffic offender and block all his payment channels and bank. If he fails again to pay in 60 days, then publish his details on a national employment database that will ensure he never gets a job in Nigeria.

This is what it means to have effective structure in place. However, with the likes of PDP and APC, it will never happen!

Is all this not too much Oga Werey? So, with likes of PDP and APC, it will never happen! But with like of LP and your Obituary candidate, it will happen ba? This great! Ori yin ti daru sir. Imagine this Igbo man forming intelligent.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by oneMalik: 8:14am On Aug 26, 2022
Hmn !

Na them be that ..... the people that always condemn govt , the people that want youth to rule , the people that never speak good about the country , The DISOBIDIENT FELLOWs .

This one don go prison !

we are not in the bush and what kind of trash is that ?

Newsmic:

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2022
Dagger111:

Is all this not too much Oga Werey? So, with likes of PDP and APC, it will never happen! But with like of LP and your Obituary candidate, it will happen ba? This great! Ori yin ti daru sir. Imagine this Igbo man forming intelligent.

You have always been a corrupt thief. Corruption is the only thing that keeps you sane so I'm not surprised
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by EgunMogaji2: 8:24am On Aug 26, 2022
Newsmic:

Someone that should have been shot on the spot.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by goldust777: 8:29am On Aug 26, 2022
The man must be a senior policeman,soldier or a top government official that can damage the career or existence of the policeman for the policeman to be that humble holding a gun,we know our stupid police are always trigger happy and not humble holding a gun
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Acidosis:

You have always been a corrupt thief. Corruption is the only thing that keeps you sane so I'm not surprised

Hahahaha..... Igbo Obituary. Cry me a river. grin
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by ruggedtimi(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Imagine dragging a ghana police in his pants
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dagger111(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2022
Legonqueen:

i tried to send you mail sir but i did not see where to write it but my number is in my signature sir i dont have any reason to lie all i need is help

Acknowledged////
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Idadurun: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Could this be movie?

What happens to accidental discharge?

A Nigeria policeman with a gun is worst than a beast. Maybe, there's no ammunition in it that's why he's incapacitated.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Acidosis(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2022
Dagger111:

Hahahaha..... Igbo Obituary. Cry me a river. grin

Chief Urchin,

It's time for your daily recitation. Please say after me... grin

emi lokan, emi-lokan
Baba wey no well, e dey shout emi-lokan

2 Likes

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Enumerator(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2022
cheesy
xpressionx:
THIS IS HOW TINUBU'S NIGERIA WILL BE.

THE IG OF POLICE ASKED THE COMMISSIONER TO INVESTIGATE PORTABLE'S CLAI. HE FOUNDED ONE MILLION BOYS.
PORTABLE RAN TO MC OLUOMO AND MC OLUOMO OPENLY DECLARED THAT NOBODY CAN TOUCH HIM.
MEANING MC OLUOMO IS EVEN MORE POWERFUL IN LAGOS THAN THE GOVERNOR AND POLICE.

VOTE TINUBU AND MC OLUOMO WILL BE THE MOST POWERFUL MAN IN NIGERIA AFTER TINUBU.

AGBERO WILL BE ARRESTING SOLDIERS AND EVEN MINISTERS AND SENATORS
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Gkemz: 8:57am On Aug 26, 2022
If it happens in my neighborhood we will join hands to beat senses into that policeman. Lawless police fighting lawlessness. It's like kettle calling pot black.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Lifestone(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
For the olokpa to be humbled like this means he is guilty as fvck.. na so dem dey drag Innocent citizens too.
I don't agree. It's because we've always blame Policemen and lots of them have lost their job trying to hold their ground. If he struggle with that stupid man now, we all will be blaming him
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by oladipuposadeeq(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2022
NaMe4:
After driving against traffic.
All this mumuness na just initial gra-gra.

Triple offense. He go answer.

You see these slow retards almost everywhere now. Since they feel the place is lawless, it's an opportunity to do whatever they like, even if it poses serious danger to others.

An example should be made of this one.

Exactly. That was eerie, cos the man could have pulled out any dangerous weapon.
Even though someone was taking video evidence, the policeman took a huge risk there.

In addition to the report, from video evidence, his car is seen on the Left side of the road demarcation, facing oncoming vehicles. Even a trailer is seen waiting for the drama to end.

Understandably, we cannot tell whether there was any form of initial provocation on the part of the officer, but with the initial offense, the man could have been more civil and reasonable.
This unruly behaviour is getting increasingly common, notably in cities like Lagos and Benin and can only be curtailed in the short-term by dealing decisively with such culprits.

the man that has been charged at isolo Court yday, his car is already at the council office at isolo LG self and heard from a reliable source it will be moved to oshodi. When he suppose use sense he was showing that power mike. I don see person wey pass one way from that oshodi going towards 7 & 8 when that bridge at toyota was blocked immediately police blocked the ibo guy he was smart and apologised to them and told one of them to enter and drive the car na there the guy sharperly do transfer of 40k and na the police still help am drive the motor go turn for the bridge con face airport road because he know say if e reach office story go change.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 26, 2022
Anybody that does this to a Police officer with an AK-47 deserves to be shot.

That sense you Nigerians dont have una go learn am by force
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Dennisbulkan: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2022
iamyungkhalifa:
grin the police man don fuckup be that him don stop person whey senior am this country with difference scenes day by day
If he'd stood his ground and pummelled the idiot to pulp now, na you for still come here they cry police brutality.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by fatytoy333(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Just hear yourself, if it's the other way round people like you will cry foul that police are are this and that.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by COUSIN1279(m): 11:23am On Aug 26, 2022
If the policeman should apply maximum force on top of the man he will be dismisse by the police authority. I think that's what the policeman remain calm.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Funflipper: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2022
Citizens arrest at play.
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by Richy4(m): 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
The police officer just dey do like say he no fit hurt a fly for that video because he was on camera...
And the mumu man no no wetin social media fit do with video recording at this day and age....
. smiley

1 Like

Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by iamyungkhalifa(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Dennisbulkan:

If he'd stood his ground and pummelled the idiot to pulp now, na you for still come here they cry police brutality.
see mumu o, no citizen can just harrass a police like that without the police at blame. Maybe the man want collect roadside bribe
Re: Motorist Assaults Policeman Trying To Arrest Him For Driving Against Traffic by donhils: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
Skyfornia:
Is there a way to be right after driving against traffic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Kills Friend During Sallah Celebration In Ogun / Teacher Resets Her Student's Brain By Giving Him Hot Slap On His Head(Video) / Engineer Defrauds Fiancee Of 11 Million Naira In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.