Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,854 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:26 AM

Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday (51546 Views)

Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Slim Guy Carries His Big Fiancee On His Back Ahead Of Their Wedding. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by BigYash: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bluntguy:

Military simp
The babe no even send am
He come spoil the babe show. Babe get who she wan go enjoy the night with before o. You no see say she no wan allow the simp touch her. I'm sure the international simp paid for the photo section and that gown o..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by BigYash: 4:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
jimetagambo:

The economy is hard. Na Buhari cause am grin
Not buhari. Girls don too fool guys for long.. Guys are getting wiser now,unlike that international mugu sha. He came to surprise Nigerian girl grin The girl go surprise am,before he leaves..
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by vislabraye(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Nigeria woman and their big bre*st and ass have done more harm to men than good.

Look at how a well respected US soldier is Simping for ordinary bumbum grin

I can't call that simping yet. If the love is mutual, then its not simping.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by vislabraye(m): 4:12pm On Aug 26, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
dis man leave all d beautiful ladies wey full US, coming bak to naija to find wife.

a bloody simp he is. i wish him well.

How sure are you the babes in US are the best for him? That's if he wants to marry.
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Coolgent(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Oga Simp be careful of bandits o
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by porthouse7(f): 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
A real SIMPle man
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by dontbothermuch: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
International SIMP.

cheesy
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Rollitout: 5:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
Thank God she didn't surprise you with another guy
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Mikeiron78(m): 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
I wonder why these idiots keep wearing uniforms in Nigeria, what a fool. When you get kidnapped, the US government would not be responsible for your stupid action, this is a fact.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Halo22: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
I don't know where the soldier landed Shaa, but if he tries enter Afghaneastern, the story no go funny at all.
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Electorate: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

Nigeria woman and their big bre*st and ass have done more harm to men than good.

I never knew US soldiers are this jobless, make dem find war wey he go fight to keep him busy na.

Post the simp to UKRAINE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by CaseSensitive(m): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Love is a beautiful thing. Somebody play me that song that goes "Love is a wonderful special feeling, e day give me ginger" By Tekno ft Enoila Badmus
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Mosqy1205(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2022
I am very sure...The lady is an intense Duress obviously from her Reaction ,considering that another guy might come to surprise her as well..Kasala go burst....Will not be funny if the Poor US soldier enter naija come chop breakfast.
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by ak22(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:

The woman no get big nyash. Her nyash is not proportional positioned with her body. That's what we call "improper fraction".

What concerns you with someone property. Must you talk ?
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

If she's flat screen now, you ll say she no carry. What's in the brain of men like you?
Complaints!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
International SIMP.

Wh n you don't know the value of a good woman, your form redpill.
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Kimiso(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cypress042:
shocked

and where is the bumbum located

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by ike007(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Owopariola001:
And when BAT says millions of Nigerian youths should be absorbed in the military, they are shouting.

You're going to another country to join their Military. So if you're to face Nigeria in combat, will you kill Nigerians? (I know many Nigerians will do, no iota of patriotism among them).
o

Oh of course...if i see you i fit shoot your head...i fact I'll use like 2 cartridges on your head alone. Patriotism... My as.s is Tifnubu a Patriot?
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Sniper101(m): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2022
That level of excitement for someone
who flew all the way down??

Damn!
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by prophetfire: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
International SIMP.

. Capital mumu of the military order.
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Webstar2810(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
abikesg:
this is cute
what’s cute innit ? The girl action says it all, she seems not to be that excited
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Webstar2810(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cowbell521:
This soldier na mumu. He just wasted his time on a who're. Someone 2 guys are already banging. And she didn't sleep home last night. Guess where she was at? Go home and surprise your mother. Not some holes

See as her reaction cold like ice block. Try that with your mama and see the difference
you’re a correct niga I salute u for this comment
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Webstar2810(m): 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cowbell521:
This soldier na mumu. He just wasted his time on a who're. Someone 2 guys are already banging. And she didn't sleep home last night. Guess where she was at? Go home and surprise your mother. Not some holes

See as her reaction cold like ice block. Try that with your mama and see the difference
you’re a correct n*ga, I salute you for this
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Webstar2810(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cowbell521:

Salute dawg, Imma put a like on this
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Webstar2810(m): 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cowbell521:

Salute dawg imma put a like on this
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Giftedboi11: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Zonefree:
International SIMP.
grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Wwwq: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
Coz of a whoorre
Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by BRATISLAVA: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2022
Zonefree:

The woman no get big nyash. Her nyash is not proportionally positioned with her body. That's what we call "improper fraction".

And yet a man in a foreign country wants and simps after her "improper* body. You think he didn't see all the other women of the world in the US? Thank God there are normal men outside of this forums cesspit men.

It goes to show you that your comments are fantasy at best, and childishness/naivety at the worst. Can you even get a woman as good as her?

Live and let women live. Grow out of the incel circuit you frequent

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by BRATISLAVA: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Wwwq:
Coz of a whoorre

Do you know her? Why does it pain you so much?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by BRATISLAVA: 7:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Mikeiron78:
I wonder why these idiots keep wearing uniforms in Nigeria, what a fool. When you get kidnapped, the US government would not be responsible for your stupid action, this is a fact.

I wonder why. It's a thing of pride where they are from, but to wear that in Nigeria? To what end?

As for being responsible, yes they will be responsible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Currentblog: 10:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Bvlgari:
Nigerian-US soldier flies down to Nigeria to surprise his fiancee on her birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L0WXyWvFfY
Awey!
Op, enraze yr post,
Not everytin u see on social media is real,
The friends of the lady in the viral post, has debunk the rumor,
Its fake op.

Re: Nigerian-US Soldier Flies Down To Nigeria To Surprise His Fiancee On Birthday by Hypnotise: 7:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
MissionaryArchi:
Let me reiterate this:

A simp buys her ice cream while an alpha gives her high screams.

A simp trusts her while an alpha thrusts her

A simp wipes her tears while an alpha swipes her for her peers.

Understand life!
Stay toxic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her / Aigbe:I Started Talking More With My Daughter The Day She Spoke About ‘Mouth Action' / Pre-wedding Picture.....cool Or Hot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.