Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!! (354 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Help! my friend was disvirgin by a prositute he is Dying / Should I Bleach My Skin Or Ladies Is This Fine? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!! by cappucino925(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Good afternoon nairalanders.

Please, I'm fair in complexion, lately, I've been getting dark due to the nature of my job, now I'm yet to take caution. Please, recommend a working soap for fair people I could use to exfoliate and lighten my skin back to normal.. Thank you.
Re: Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!! by Nukilia: 3:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
grin grin grin meet bobrisky
Re: Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!! by Osagbovo2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
kindly get Tetmosol Baby soap as it moisturizes the skin of Adult's to becoming that of a baby. try it and come back to testify
Re: Recommend A Good Skin Exfoliating Soap For Me. My Skin Is Dying!! by rocknation62(m): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Nutritious foods eaten consistently will begin to rebuild the cellular structure but this can take time as the skin has many layers. What you eat and drink now, can take four to six weeks to see the effects. By committing to a natural, whole foods diet, you’ll quickly begin to see healthy, beautiful, glowing skin.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Nigerian Female Police Officers Get Suspended By IGP For Appearing In Vir / "This Is Daylight Robbery" – Monkey 'blocks' Lady On The Road, Collects Her Bag / Porpular And Talented Actor Mr Jamiu Azeez Just Jumped On The Everything Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.