Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,053 members, 7,835,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y (372 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Is It Bad To Have Sex With Just One Man In Your Entire Life? / How Many Persons Have You Dated In Your Entire Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:14am On Sep 08, 2022
I will conclude by saying

Never in your entire life compare your partner gbola , status and lifestyle to your friends partner

Never do that

Some people are rich but they are not happy

Some people are average but they are happy

Happiness is key

No dey compare

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
Re: Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y by MatrixReloaded: 11:18am On Sep 08, 2022
Nonsense
Out of all topic is rubbish u always think. No reasonable topic for that matter. Mungo park!!
Baby @Jennifer663 come and insult this full for me
Wordsfrombimpe:
I will conclude by saying

Never in your entire life compare your partner gbola , status and lifestyle to your friends partner

Never do that

Some people are rich but they are not happy

Some people are average but they are happy

Happiness is key

No dey compare

Copyright Digital Bimpe The Coach
Re: Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y by DanieleLorenzo: 11:20am On Sep 08, 2022
Ekaette, what are you saying?
Re: Never In Your Entire Life Compare Your Partner Gbola , Status And Lifestyle To Y by DanieleLorenzo: 11:22am On Sep 08, 2022

wot

(1) (Reply)

Clearly She's Serving Him The Perfect Sucking / Why Can't I Take Life As I See It / Love At First Sight Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.