Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Guys, What Will You Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Will You Do??? (600 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, What Will You Do??? by ifihearam: 8:54am On Sep 02, 2022
So I was watching a movie last night. A guy took a girl out on their first date after much persuasion, they were having a very good time eating and drinking when suddenly a very handsome,tall rich looking dude walked straight to the girl,flirted with her a for about 2 mins before asking for her number and the girl eventually gave her number right in the presence of the dude who took her out. The guy was dumbfounded and the girl showed little or no care.

My question is as a guy, how would you react to that if you were in the shoes of the guy who took her out and as a lady, can you give out your number to a guy in the presence of another guy who took you out? even if he were to be your crush.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by libertyfather(m): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2022
If i vex nah my loss, continue with my mission till I hit the target, if it been hit before i will hit harder till it will cover for all spent..No stupid girl will finger my emotion
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by chinemelu17(m): 9:54am On Sep 02, 2022
I will pretend as if nothing happened. It won't even show in my face but right inside my mind I have already dumped her at the spot. I will continue drilling her until am done with her.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by Qatar2022: 11:16am On Sep 02, 2022
ifihearam:
So I was watching a movie last night. A guy took a girl out on their first date after much persuasion, they were having a very good time eating and drinking when suddenly a very handsome,tall rich looking dude walked straight to the girl,flirted with her a for about 2 mins before asking for her number and the girl eventually gave her number right in the presence of the dude who took her out. The guy was dumbfounded and the girl showed little or no care.

My question is as a guy, how would you react to that if you were in the shoes of the guy who took her out and as a lady, can you give out your number to a guy in the presence of another guy who took you out? even if he were to be your crush.
Don't pressure a girl into doing your bidding
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by BigDawsNet: 11:24am On Sep 02, 2022
ifihearam:

I won't react, after all we are not legally married...
I will just finish my food and pay for the bills.. while I drive home alone
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by PerfectStranger(m): 11:42am On Sep 02, 2022
Reason i always chose my crib for a first date.

Probability of you knacking her is even higher. Knack them on their first date then watch them bring fake love.
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by ifihearam: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
libertyfather:
If i vex nah my loss, continue with my mission till I hit the target, if it been hit before i will hit harder till it will cover for all spent..No stupid girl will finger my emotion

But na falling hand na
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by ifihearam: 5:08pm On Sep 02, 2022
Qatar2022:

Don't pressure a girl into doing your bidding

But no one pressured any girl here na
Re: Guys, What Will You Do??? by Rosaline5000: 5:29pm On Sep 02, 2022
Yes I will, I will give him my number, my NIN number, my house address WTH I will just follow him home and leave my date there shocked

(1) (Reply)

How This Girl Almost Marry Me On Our First Meeting / How To Know If Your Co Worker Wants To Date You / She Actually Leaks Her Own Nudes On Snapchat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.