Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,406 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke (5448 Views)

Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? / How Do You Differentiate Between Good Pussy And Bad Pussy? / She Stinks So Bad � (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Aniluvreal: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
What some girls carry around in-between their legs is not pussy but corpses. You'll see a girl so beautiful, neat and classy that you feel like eating her raw, but when she opens her legs, what comes out of there smells horribly bad like a human corpse that is exhumed after it been buried for weeks.

The experienced I had today with a girl, I give up on sex for now, infact enough is enough. How can someone be so fine but smell so bad down there, that immediately she opens her legs flies was humming everywhere in my room because of the horrible odour that oozed out of there.

Immediately I perceived this, my dick shrunk,I lost the urge, I couldn't even help, I puke immediately on her and messed her body up. Till now , when I remember that scenario I feel like throwing up , I can't even eat .

I have warned her never to come to my house again.. please

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Onucs(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Honourable off your mic grin

You are just overreacting

21 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Aniluvreal: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Onucs:
Honourable off your mic grin
You are just overreacting
But it's very bad for a girl to be smelling like that

5 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by T0BY(m): 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
She's probably the dirty type.

3 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by blazingblender(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2022
You vomit on her body?
Wetin you chop before you vomit
Lol when I say join me in my race of virginity no one agreed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by VeryWickedMan: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mariahangel

1 Share

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Aniluvreal:
What some girls carry around in-between their legs is not pussy but corpses. You'll see a girl so beautiful, neat and classy that you feel like eating her raw, but when she opens her legs, what comes out of there smells horribly bad like a human corpse that is exhumed after it been buried for weeks.

The experienced I had today with a girl, I give up on sex for now, infact enough is enough. How can someone be so fine but smell so bad down there, that immediately she opens her legs flies was humming everywhere in my room because of the horrible odour that oozed out of there.

Immediately I perceived this, my dick shrunk,I lost the urge, I couldn't even help, I puke immediately on her and messed her body up. Till now , when I remember that scenario I feel like throwing up , I can't even eat .

Hope say fly sef comot?
You see, you are what you carry. There are neat girls and neat boys.
But we ladies are more concerned with our neatness and hygiene more then men.
Aniluvreal, except you are dating an Olosho or someone with an STD make you tell us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by BlackSailor: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
You be drama Queen OG
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP,you reffered her just as a girl,my advice for you not to just send her away.At least tell her what u noticed instead of you sending her like a dog .
HER self esteem may be drowned down,you should have recommended drugs and treatment for her instead of BODY-SHAMMNG.

IN SHANK'S VOICE (THIS NIQQA IS CWAZEE)

9 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by DonEvarest(m): 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
I know of niggarz that still won't mind drilling the hole, the rotten odour notwithstanding grin
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by yyba: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
Op where are pictures and videos na undecided
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Jamest162: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Aniluvreal:

It's d effect of d abortion she did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Rexymania(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2022
LoL this one dey find vawulence grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by HltSong: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Why you dey lie say na girl you bleep?

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by NovoLag: 9:57pm On Aug 26, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by theblackrannger: 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
well ,there goes my konji. thanks a lot

2 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Wronggee(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sum no get joy, the odour go even give them joy to drill the hole more grin grin you're speaking out of experience bossu grin
DonEvarest:
I know of niggarz that still won't mind drilling the hole, the rotten odour notwithstanding grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by kingjiss: 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
Aniluvreal:

Go and ask your dad how your mom's pussy dey SMELL
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Aniluvreal:

U are not the only man with such experience!
The experience always remains indelible.
It can never be erased from one's memory!
PLEASE stay away from sexx for now.
U won't die. No man has ever died as a result of being celibate. Let you Guys starting learning to be celibate. Most Guys have made these Ladies feel so important that they relegate hygiene with the notion that after all, that men will still chase them irrespective of hygienic status!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Lee99: 4:02am On Aug 27, 2022
This one na exaggeration cheesy cheesy he say flies gather, if you seff na neat guy why flies go dey your room? You come still say you vomit ontop am na she no slap you? Lmao oga no dey lie for us jare if the pussy stinks yes that's different no come dey buga say flies gather e smell pass dead body yen yen yen, go check your sister own whether e get odour or not werey

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by imagrg(m): 4:07am On Aug 27, 2022
And some men even give such kpekus, head. angry
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Obascoetubi: 6:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Oesophagus99(m): 6:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Sweetplum:

..But we ladies are more concerned with our neatness and hygiene more then men..
what an oxymoron!

No wonder fadilamaikiri your genda; once carried menstrual blood with her bare hands and at other times placed her FEET in between uncovered served food
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Amarabae(f): 6:46am On Aug 27, 2022
The story looks fake!
But if it is true, running to open a thread about it shows your low level of maturity.

No point quoting, am not going to reply you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by ednut1(m): 6:58am On Aug 27, 2022
cheesy

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Oesophagus99(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Amarabae:
The story looks fake!
But if it is true, running to open a thread about it shows your low level of maturity.

This gendr is Always very fast in defending their atrocities..

I once stumble upon a ladies group discussion on how they dispose off their used mestrual pads..Eew!

The nasty ways 9ja gurls handle it is such a yurk!!

with the vague excuse that it shouldn't be flushed and they are afraid of ritualist.

5 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by duduade: 7:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Oga as a man lemme tell you the truth

I just took a glance at your threads

Only you body odour, mouth odour, puss...I odour

It's either you need to check yourself or the kind of people you relate with

Or you a clout chaser

6 Likes

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by BeanmanX(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2022
Amarabae:
The story looks fake!

Amara I heard that u love knacking?,,, grin
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by Baronthecelebri: 8:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Aniluvreal:

hahahahhaahh, you're right bro
Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by TheKrakon: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Mariahangel

Overuse of this image detected.

1 Like

Re: Ever Bleep A Pussy And It Stinks So Bad That You Want To Puke by onomeabuja: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Aniluvreal:

I no go comment oooo bt @op no be lie u talk ooooooo,
Sometime I de close my nose if I want bleep new intake thinking something will make me puke.....
Fine girl with rotten kitty-cat
Walahi no be me ooooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Loose Interest In One Another After Marriage? / If U Treat Ur Woman Like Queen Guess What She Will Do / With THESE, Is Marriage Possible In The Next 12 Months?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.