Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This (1615 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency / Senator Abe Blasts Amaechi, Tells Supporters Who To Vote / Where Are The IPOB Supporters Who Threaten To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
You know most times when I say that Wike’s sojourn into political oblivion will begin the day he decides to support Tinubu and Tinubu BATstards will come here to argue with me. I have decided to always allow them dwell in their stupidity.

But they should question the political relevance of Southsouth and Southeast politicians who defected to APC in 2015.

Amaechi

Akpabio

Okorocha

Ngige

Umahi

Uzodimma

Andy Uba

Ayade

Orji Uzor Kalu

Name them…

What is their relevance today in Southeast politics and how much of Southeast and Southsouth masses can they influence?

Wike can try if he dares.

Credits: penguin2

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by PresidObi: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2022
The way the south east and south south play politics is the best. They always support the best, and if they have any reasons to doubt your competence, they vote another person.

Tribal politics is zero in the south east and south south.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Staphylococcus: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
APC does not have South East in their plans!

Votes coming from there are bonuses.

South South don’t play bitter politics, they are political intellectuals.

They know that, if power should move to the South again, it’s coming to them. They have advanced political foresight

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jennifer663:
They rather calm down

But they are too foolish for that.. They think any governor or politician can influence the Masses in SS and SE to vote for one party like that..

They think we are zombies that asslick corrupt leaders..

This coming election has given us the glimpse. SW are too tribal and follow their leaders blindly because he/she is their tribe person

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2022
PresidObi:
The way the south east and south west play politics is the best. They always support the best, and if they have any reasons to doubt your competence, they vote another person.

Tribal politics is zero in the south east and south south.

You mean ss? Because I can see SW is what you wrote first.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
You know most times when I say that Wike’s sojourn into political oblivion will begin the day he decides to support Tinubu and Tinubu BATstards will come here to argue with me. I have decided to always allow them dwell in their stupidity.

But they should question the political relevance of Southsouth and Southeast politicians who defected to APC in 2015.

Amaechi

Akpabio

Okorocha

Ngige

Umahi

Uzodimma

Andy Uba

Ayade

Orji Uzor Kalu

Name them…

What is their relevance today in Southeast politics and how much of Southeast and Southsouth masses can they influence?

The southeast politicians that remained in PDP, what is their relevance today? None!

They all got together and said PDP flag bearer must come from SE. Well, PDP flagbearer is from NE, not SE.

So what is your political value whether you remain in PDP or switch to APC? Zero!

You have any rebuttal? grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by PresidObi: 8:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

You mean ss? Because I can see SW is what you wrote first.

Ss jare
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

But they are too foolish for that.. They think any governor or politician can influence the Masses in SS and SE to vote for one party like that..

This coming election has given us the glimpse. SW are too tribal and follow their leaders blindly because he/she is their tribe person

When we say APC candidate must come from SW we mean it and succeeded with it.

When SE says PDP candidate must come from SE, you failed. In fact, you betrayed your fellow ibo candidates and voted for Atiku dollar.

Who is foolish?
Bloody freaks. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:

They if power should move to the South again, it’s coming to them. They have advanced political foresight

You think south south will vote for Tinubu if wike support him?

Can you tell us what happened to ameachi? How much votes did his influence give to APC in ss?

You think south east play bitter politics because they are always against APC but south south does not. Can you tell me how!?

Because the last time I checked, they always vote in the same pattern since election began in this country..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by etrouble: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Amaechi

Akpabio

Okorocha

Ngige

Umahi

Uzodimma

Andy Uba

Ayade

Orji Uzor Kalu

Name them…

But why calling your parents Bastards nah? Definitely you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and chronic hallucinations

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

The southeast politicians that remained in PDP, what is their relevance today? None!

They all got together and said PDP flag bearer must come from SE. Well, PDP flagbearer is from NE, not SE.

So what is your political value whether you remain in PDP or switch to APC? Zero!

You have any rebuttal? grin

The point is that no politician or governor or godfather can influence the vote of the Masses in SS and SE in presidential election... It is who the people want they will vote for.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Staphylococcus: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

When SE says PDP candidate must come from SE, you failed. In fact, you betrayed your fellow ibo candidates and voted for Atiku dollar.

Who is foolish?
Bloody freaks. grin

Louder please!

Those at the back seat cannot hear!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by etrouble: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:

They if power should move to the South again, it’s coming to them. They have advanced political foresight

APC has won two consecutive Presidential elections without the votes of South South and South East. Those are not coincidences, they are results of political strategy at the highest level. Repeating the same feat is easy.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by funshint(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
OP you better know this about any Nigerian politician...any political decision they make is a self-interest decision. Whether PDP, APC or Labour, politicians are thesame thing. Stop being too emotional about these people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by PresidObi: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

The point is that no politician or governor or godfather can influence the vote of the Masses in SS and SE in presidential election... It is who the people want they will vote for.

They know this but always choose to fool around.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Who is foolish?
Bloody freaks. grin

Sorry, I am not Ibo.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Yoruba1stson: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2022
Keep crying jare, i just dey gbadun your salty tears.... BAT is your next president, if uno like am go drink sniper

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by PresidObi: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

APC has won two consecutive Presidential elections without the votes of South South and South East. Those are not coincidences, they are results of political strategy at the highest level. Repeating the same feat is easy.

That was Buhari, can the same voting pattern in the last two presidential elections be repeated, even with Akiku on the ballot?

Please give yourself some advice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

Repeating the feat when we have four contestants in this election is nothing but a pipe dream.

And by the way, why are you guys running to wike soliciting for support when you don't need his region vote? grin grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Staphylococcus: 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

I concur!

You are a highly esteemed comrade!

God bless you!

…..The labour of of hero’s past, shall never be in vain…..

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Sorry, I am not Ibo.

I can't tell. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I can't tell. grin

That is not my problem but yours because you think anyone against your BAT is ibo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

Wallahi!

These people think they are political heavyweight, but in fact they are deadweights when it comes to national politics of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by RZArecta(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
etrouble:

what has been the effect of your political strategy over every strata of Nigeria's polity ? At least we can walk around with a clean conscience, none of you can do the same cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

That is not my problem but yours because you think anyone against your BAT is ibo.

You might as well be. Who cares? BAT does not need your SS or SE.

You have supported PDP past two decades, what influence do you have in that party? Nothing. Yet you make noise about how you influence a party that doesnt know you exist. What a joker! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
RZArecta:
what has been the effect of your political strategy over every strata of Nigeria's polity ? At least we can walk around with a clean conscience, none of you can do the same cool

You dont have a clean conscience.

All southern state governors gathered in your zone, hosted by a SS gov to commit to a southern flag bearer in each of APC and PDP.

You betrayed that trust and you say your conscience is clean. How?

Voting Atiku against fellow Ibos and SS candidates is clean? grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Repeating the feat when we have four contestants in this election is nothing but a pipe dream.

And by the way, why are you guys running to wike soliciting for support when you don't need his region vote? grin grin

Wike is looking for a home after his fellow SS and SE delegates betrayed him.

We will offer him a home, where he can trust that we will do what we say and stand by it.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Penguin2: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Amaechi

Akpabio

Okorocha

Ngige

Umahi

Uzodimma

Andy Uba

Ayade

Orji Uzor Kalu

Name them…

Thanks for the credit comrade.

Nigeria must be rescued.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Penguin2: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You might as well be. Who cares? BAT does not need your SS or SE.

You have supported PDP past two decades, what influence do you have in that party? Nothing. Yet you make noise about how you influence a party that doesnt know you exist. What a joker! grin grin

Lol!

BAT does not need SE and SS?

Now there are two popular northerners on the ballot who are going to divide northern votes… where then is Tinubu hoping to get his votes aside Southwest?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Wallahi we are glad in that. We followed our Yoruba leader.

You abandoned your ibo leader and followed fulani. Good for you, you are not tribal.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by tsdarkside(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

you are a moroon....yorubas are not tribal atall....

or else no igbo would be in lagos....
yorubas can evict all igbos from sw....but they didnt do it....

actualy you igbos took over the space that ghanaians left....

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osa Director: Atiku, Gusau Linked With Oil Bunkering In Nigeria / Why Are Nigerians Got So Disgusted For Anything Tinubu? / Single Reason Obi Will Lose Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.