Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This (1633 Views)

Sowore: I Don't Want Supporters Who Suppress, Oppress People Like ‘Obidients' / Aisha Yesufu: There Are APC, PDP Supporters Who Prefer Obi For Presidency / Where Are The IPOB Supporters Who Threaten To Wave Biafran Flags In Russia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol!

BAT does not need SE and SS?

Now there are two popular northerners on the ballot who are going to divide northern votes… where then is Tinubu hoping to get his votes aside Southwest?

Dont worry yourself about BAT and where he will get votes. Thats BAT headache, and that of his supporters.

Beside, BAT is not on ballot. I hope you recognize that. grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You might as well be. Who cares? BAT does not need your SS or SE.

You have supported PDP past two decades, what influence do you have in that party? Nothing. Yet you make noise about how you influence a party that doesnt know you exist. What a joker! grin grin

What are you even saying? Talking off point... I am an electorate, I don't have influence in any party.. The same as you.. Let me tell you.. You don't have any single influence in your party APC. Know that.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2022
tsdarkside:

you are a moroon....yorubas are not tribal atall....

or else no igbo would be in lagos....
yorubas can evict all igbos from sw....but they didnt do it....

actualy you igbos took over the space that ghanaians left....

Let me shock you.. You see all these people insulting peter obi and at the same time supporting Bat, 98% are Yoruba. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by AntonVince: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:
You know most times when I say that Wike’s sojourn into political oblivion will begin the day he decides to support Tinubu and Tinubu BATstards will come here to argue with me. I have decided to always allow them dwell in their stupidity.

But they should question the political relevance of Southsouth and Southeast politicians who defected to APC in 2015.

Amaechi

Akpabio

Okorocha

Ngige

Umahi

Uzodimma

Andy Uba

Ayade

Orji Uzor Kalu

Name them…

What is their relevance today in Southeast politics and how much of Southeast and Southsouth masses can they influence?

Wike can try if he dares.

Credits: penguin2

That’s a no-brainer.
Akpabio and Amaechi had far more followership than Wike before their ill-advised political misadventure.

Wike would be signing his death knell should he attempt to market this failed APC and their all-Muslim ticket in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Wallahi we are glad in that. We followed our Yoruba leader.

You abandoned your ibo leader and followed fulani. Good for you, you are not tribal.

Thank God, you acknowledged yourselves as tribal.. I will save this for reference purpose.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by tsdarkside(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Let me shock you.. You see all these people insulting peter obi and at the same time supporting Bat, 98% are Yoruba. Simple.

talk iji,stvpid....

we blacks have learned symmantics....it doesnt work no more....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

What are you even saying? Talking off point... I am an electorate, I don't have influence in any party.. The same as you.. Let me tell you.. You don't have any single influence in your party APC. Know that.
I actually do. I move voters in my constituency.

We have people in my constituency that are supporting Obi, we have SDP, we have AD, we have PDP, but APC own the constituency. We tolerate and welcome differences and in our differences we look forward to unity. Tinubu call it INCLUSION and DIVERSITY.

We are Yoruba, not Ibo. Discrimination and intolerance is not in our blood.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Wike is looking for a home after his fellow SS and SE delegates betrayed him.

We will offer him a home, where he can trust that we will do what we say and stand by it.

Mumu.. When he was insulting his fellow brothers(peter obi and okowa), he expected them to vote for him.. By the way, stop dreaming that wike is looking for a home in place of APC... Because APC will never happen to Nigeria again.. Wike know this and you also know that.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Penguin2: 9:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
AntonVince:

That’s a no-brainer.
Akpabio and Amaechi had far more followership than Wike before their ill-advised political misadventure.

Wike would be signing his death knell should he attempt to market this failed APC and their all-Muslim ticket in Rivers State.

Very true.

Now nobody send them. Nobody sympathizes with them.

The worst movement to make is a movement against the pulse of your people.

They all ignored the general pulse of their people to embark on their journey to oblivion. That’s why nobody feels sorry for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

I actually do. I move voters in my constituency.

We have people in my constituency that are supporting Obi, we have SDP, we have AD, we have PDP, but APC own the constituency. We tolerate and welcome differences and in our differences we look forward to unity. Tinubu call it INCLUSION and DIVERSITY.

We are Yoruba, not Ibo. Discrimination and intolerance is not in our blood.

grin

Just say you have zombies.. Which are mainly yorubas.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Thank God, you acknowledged yourselves as tribal.. I will save this for reference purpose.

Please do. I love Yoruba till death. I only tolerate others, but they are subordinate to my Yoruba.

Save above text for reference. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by AntonVince: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2022
Staphylococcus:
APC does not have South East in their plans!

Votes coming from there are bonuses.

South South don’t play bitter politics, they are political intellectuals.

They know that, if power should move to the South again, it’s coming to them. They have advanced political foresight

You obviously have zilch knowledge of the voting demography of Rivers State, SangoOlukosoOba..
…and your all-Muslim ticket, woeful performance of the APC plus Tinubu’s shady character make the prospect of selling his candidacy outside the South West a complete wild-goose-chase.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Just say you have zombies.. Which are mainly yorubas.

Your thread has been derailed. You failed to focus on your message.

We have taken the energy out of it. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
AntonVince:

You obviously have zilch knowledge of the voting demography of Rivers State, SangoOlukosoOba..
…and your all-Muslim ticket, woeful performance of the APC plus Tinubu’s shady character make the prospect of selling his candidacy outside the South West a complete wild-goose-chase.

But on Feb 25th APC is on ballot. Are you saying APC is not sellable in Nigeria?
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Mumu.. When he was insulting his fellow brothers(peter obi and okowa), he expected them to vote for him.. By the way, stop dreaming that wike is looking for a home in place of APC... Because APC will never happen to Nigeria again.. Wike know this and you also know that.

Let me share certain knowledge.

Every state in SE has had one or two governors impeached between 1999 and today.

Do you know why? Because they underestimated their opposition.

Tinubu has never underestimated opposition, in all of his politics, whether local, state or national. Thats why he remains a winner.

If a ruling party takes opposition serious, how much more for opposition to make sure it buckles its belt and knots its ties snugly not to leave room for the INCUMBENT to thrash it.

You are under estimating the INCUMBENT. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Your thread has been derailed. You failed to focus on your message.

We have taken the energy out of it. grin

It was not even an argument.. The message has been passed in first page of the thread..
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

It was not even an argument.. The message has been passed in first page of the thread..

Yes, we got the message, clear and loud.

Oga, thank you o. grin
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Let me share certain knowledge.

Every state in SE has had one or two governors impeached between 1999 and today.

Lies.. It is only Anambra and Ebonyi states that got their governors impeached.. Others are mere deputy governors.

Do you know why? Because they underestimated their opposition.

Tinubu has never underestimated opposition, in all of his politics, whether local, state or national. Thats why he remains a winner.
bro, he was a loser in Edo state and osun state..

If a ruling party takes opposition serious, how much more for opposition to make sure it buckles its belt and knots its ties snugly not to leave room for the INCUMBENT to thrash it.

You are under estimating the INCUMBENT. grin

Bros, you just don't know what you are saying.. This is balderdash!

Oyetola(an incumbent) even with tinubu's endorsement and support, lost to adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by nedu666: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

You think south south will vote for Tinubu if wike support him?

Can you tell us what happened to ameachi? How much votes did his influence give to APC in ss?

You think south east play bitter politics because they are always against APC but south south does not. Can you tell me how!?

Because the last time I checked, they always vote in the same pattern since election began in this country..

Even amaechi is not working for tinubu but for his governorship candidate
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by nedu666: 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

Lies.. It is only Anambra and Abia states that got their governors impeached.. Others are mere deputy governors.

bro, he was a loser in Edo state and osun state..

Bros, you just don't know what you are saying.. This is balderdash!

Oyetola(an incumbent) even with tinubu's endorsement and support, lost to adeleke.

No abia state gov has ever been impeached.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 10:02pm On Aug 26, 2022
nedu666:

Even amaechi is not working for tinubu but for his governorship candidate

There was a speech he made some months ago after tinubu emerging as flagbearer, he was pleading to us to forgive them and give apc a second chance. From his tone, I sense fear and he can't go to his own people and sell tinubu to them. If he come, my state, I will stone him.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2022
nedu666:

No abia state gov has ever been impeached.
o sorry I mean ebonyi.. I wanted to say ebonyi.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by MasterKernel: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
4teenblaq:

But they are too foolish for that.. They think any governor or politician can influence the Masses in SS and SE to vote for one party like that..

They think we are zombies that asslick corrupt leaders..

This coming election has given us the glimpse. SW are too tribal and follow their leaders blindly because he/she is their tribe person

It's not all of them. Many of those championing Obi are from the West. I'm full blooded Igbo.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by RZArecta(m): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

You dont have a clean conscience.

All southern state governors gathered in your zone, hosted by a SS gov to commit to a southern flag bearer in each of APC and PDP.

You betrayed that trust and you say your conscience is clean. How?

Voting Atiku against fellow Ibos and SS candidates is clean? grin
I've said several times that my candidate for this election was Yemi Osinbajo. That aside, what has been the political, economic and security advantage of APC running Nigeria this past seven years. Yes your party is in power but of what use has that power been to the ordinary Nigerian ? Gloat all you want but fact of the matter is that the APC with all their braggadocio are just like that coven of witches in koto aiye, pathetic and sad. You people live a pathetic life cool
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by MasterKernel: 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

The southeast politicians that remained in PDP, what is their relevance today? None!

They all got together and said PDP flag bearer must come from SE. Well, PDP flagbearer is from NE, not SE.

So what is your political value whether you remain in PDP or switch to APC? Zero!

You have any rebuttal? grin

At least they didn't borrow the states into irredeemable debt like Osun State.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by MasterKernel: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

When we say APC candidate must come from SW we mean it and succeeded with it.

When SE says PDP candidate must come from SE, you failed. In fact, you betrayed your fellow ibo candidates and voted for Atiku dollar.

Who is foolish?
Bloody freaks. grin

Look at who's talking, we played you. Either Obi wins or Atiku, we'll delete APC to the letter.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by 4teenblaq: 1:33am On Aug 27, 2022
MasterKernel:

It's not all of them. Many of those championing Obi are from the West. I'm full blooded Igbo.

They should speak out please because the one we have here are making it looks as if it is a tribal thing.. So that we know the enemies.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by BigIyanga: 1:50am On Aug 27, 2022
etrouble:

APC has won two consecutive Presidential elections without the votes of South South and South East. Those are not coincidences, they are results of political strategy at the highest level. Repeating the same feat is easy.
APC won 2 elections with the slimmest margin. It has only been in power for 7.5yrs in spite of being in opposition for 23yrs. Since 1999, it has only occupied Aso Rock 33%of the time. Pls chilax. APC won Lagos by 100k votes for GMB. APC winning without GMB is fantasy dream
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by Mosesvic11(m): 1:55am On Aug 27, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

Wallahi!

These people think they are political heavyweight, but in fact they are deadweights when it comes to national politics of Nigeria.
Buhari influence won those elections, can they repeat it now that buhari is not in the equation? And we have many frontline not like 2015&2019 and couple with the muslim muslim ticket? Let the truth be told APC is gone.
Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by haffaze777(m): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2022
PresidObi:
The way the south east and south south play politics is the best. They always support the best, and if they have any reasons to doubt your competence, they vote another person.

Tribal politics is zero in the south east and south south.

Yes best like Ikpeazugrin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mosesvic11:
Buhari influence won those elections, can they repeat it now that buhari is not in the equation? And we have many frontline not like 2015&2019 and couple with the muslim muslim ticket? Let the truth be told APC is gone.

Really? Hmmm..but your brothers are blaming Tinubu for putting Buhari in Aso.

Which is it, Tinubu influence or Buhari influence, how did APC win?

Discuss with your brothers first, snd reoort back to me. Confused people. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Supporters Who Are Thinking Wild Should Know This by ImperialYoruba: 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
MasterKernel:

Look at who's talking, we played you. Either Obi wins or Atiku, we'll delete APC to the letter.

Im not sure, but I doubt Tinubu will campaign in SE. APC has been winning without Ibo. So what are you deleting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Claimed He Built Lagos, He Refused To Claimed He Built Osun after 16yrs / The Moment Peter Obi Landed In Ajegunle Market For Campaign / Obi Beats Atiku, Gets Over 4,000 Votes In Adamawa Ward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.