Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand (392 Views)

Baby With 4 Hands And 3 Legs Born In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Girl With Severe Bow Legs Can't Wait To Dance After Undergoing Surgery. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by Samoog: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2022
Please I've been having this strange feeling for a while and I've done so many test. My both legs and arms are getting weak and i can't stand much longer done so many test including, e.c.g, chest x-ray, abmominal scan and full blood counts was told nothing is wrong the only thing i have is ulcer
Re: Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by slimjohn2k5: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2022
Stop consuming much sugar
Re: Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by Samoog: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
Stop consuming much sugar
I'm not really the type that take much sugary stuffs, the last time I checked my sugar level it was 100
Re: Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by Geoforever(f): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2022
Whats the nature of your job?it could be stress.You can try get an organic supplement.
Re: Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by Samoog: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2022
[Iiquote author=Geoforever post=116092347]Whats the nature of your job?it could be stress.You can try get an organic supplement.[/quote] I'm a barber but I've not been working closed to 4 months now cos my job requires me to stand. I was prescribed neurovite fort, later immunance which I've used
Re: Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by Geoforever(f): 9:59pm On Aug 26, 2022
Samoog:
[Iiquote author=Geoforever post=116092347]Whats the nature of your job?it could be stress.You can try get an organic supplement. I'm a barber but I've not been working closed to 4 months now cos my job requires me to stand. I was prescribed neurovite fort, later immunance which I've used
k,are u in lagos?if yes chat me up on 08087306328 or call me on 08035151554 i have a supplement you can try out ...Am giving u for free but might not be full quantity.
Re: Anything I Can Used My Legs Shakes When I Stand by Prosmart77(f): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2022
It is well with you Sir. Are you advanced in age. Have you checked your B.P rate. It's very important.
I understand that you may have started with some medication given at the hospital, but with all sincerity, what will help you is a stem cell product that is 100% organic with no artificial or inorganic chemicals.

This Stem cell herb will work for you at the cellular level. It will go directly to repair damaged cells, rejuvenate weak cells, multiply good ones and, reactivate dormant cells.

Stem Cell product therapy is used to treat different ailments that hitherto have been considered incurable by the conventional treatment system.

Sir, I very well understand your predicament.
Connect with me WhatsApp so I can share with you what the product is as well video testimonies of those it has worked for. I BELIEVE IT WILL WORK FOR YOU TOO.
THIS IS NOT A JOKE SIR. NEITHER IS IT MARKETING SCAM.

What I have to share with you does really WORK.

If you are willing to get the information,
Call now or Chat me on; 07034779565

Thank you.

Samoog:
Please I've been having this strange feeling for a while and I've done so many test. My both legs and arms are getting weak and i can't stand much longer done so many test including, e.c.g, chest x-ray, abmominal scan and full blood counts was told nothing is wrong the only thing i have is ulcer

(1) (Reply)

10 Effective Home Remedies To Treat Stomach Ache / How Often Should You Visit A Spa? / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed With Glaucoma?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.