Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,692 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? (1771 Views)

I Cant Wait To Cook For My Gay Partner / Photo: My Gay Boss Is On My Neck, Frequently Asking Me For Privacy. / I Once Had A Gay Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Deeprooted: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
We met at a church program, being both black, he quickly got close to me. I thought it was a brotherly love he has for me. This guy was all over me, literally kissing me. This got me me so uncomfortable but I kept cool.

Finally he decided to pay me a visit after which I expected him to leave but there's no sign of him willing to go.

Long story short, I allowed him to pass the night in my apartment. I was feeling unsual fresh air behind only to wake up and to meet my boxers down with this guy breathing so heavily with his d!ck touching me while fully unclad.

I couldn't believe my eyes as this guy began to tell me how much he loves me since day one we met at the program. I wanted to call the cops on him but I thought of the consequences on him.

If murder was not a crime, I would have done it without thinking twice. I want to report to the leaders in the church but he's been begging me that the pastor will be so disappointed in him, being a worker in the church.

Please what do I do?
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by LoneWolf212: 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2022
Jejely ask him to leave peacefully and stay away from him.

If not, your ny**sh go collect las las, willingly or unwillingly ..... Lolz

If na naija I for say make you use better 2 by 2 reset him brain for am.

9 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Havesomesense(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2022
Story Story.

You dey talk like say you no be Naija boy.
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by squash47(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol.. be like u sef dey enjoy d whole thing. Cos no straight guy man go take d matter lightly....by now d guy supposed don collect injury for head.

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Sweetvie: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2022
Lol... Hope the guy is not on Nairaland grin
Ok, just tell him the fact that u ain't gay and you ain't in for those shit so he should pls leave ur house. That he shouldn't worry u won't tell anyone but he should not get close to you again. Finished smiley

4 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Cypress042(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Na you get time to laugh and discuss with Gay man.

If it was to be me, his teeth won't be complete by now sad

5 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Deeprooted: 9:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
squash47:
Lol.. be like u sef dey enjoy d whole thing. Cos no straight guy man go take d matter lightly....by now d guy supposed don collect injury for head.

So infuriating!

If I had called cops on him, he would be charged for sexual molestation which won't be funny for him here
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Deeprooted: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2022
Cypress042:
Na you get time to laugh and discuss with a gay man.

If it was to be me, his teeth won't be complete by now sad

I go just k!LL person pikin ooo
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Wronggee(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
Guy you never tell us the truth yet. gay dey spine you and you dey follow am catch Cruz. Sorry for you grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by theblackrannger: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2022
change am for am na, you dey craze. unless you want the prick yourself

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Musty112: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2022
U knew b4 allowing him into your home.
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by OriOko88(m): 12:43am On Aug 27, 2022
And to think you met him in church ooo. I almost had same experience with a christ embasyy member like that,when I was serving..I gave him a punch in d face when he started rubbing my diick..when I was fast asleep at the nccf family house. I packed out d following day. It was so disgusting. D fool avoided me till after service. Was thinking he would come after me after d punch in his face,cos he is bigger. I sworn then that I would stab him and run.

Don't take it easy with him.. Punch him in d face hard and see him run away. Gays belong to the deepest part of hell. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by meobizy(f): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2022
That was enthralling. When will chapter two come out?
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Wronggee(m): 3:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Person you for done used beat correct him thinking.
Deeprooted:

So infuriating!

If I had called cops on him, he would be charged for sexual molestation which won't be funny for him here
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by iLegendd(m): 7:02am On Aug 27, 2022
He is my fellow gay. Please, treat him with respect.
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by bennyflipy(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Similar thing happened to me few years ago, I comot go get iron to knack am, but him deny am say him no touch me. I sha Bleep up for not punching him before going outside to go get a weapon.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by TheKrakon: 8:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Too much of fabrication. Watin una dey gain by forging stories.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Deeprooted: 10:35am On Aug 27, 2022
TheKrakon:
To much of fabrication. Watin una dey gain by forging stories.

I'm surprised you can read shocked
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by TheKrakon: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Deeprooted:

I'm surprised you can read shocked

Is you sabi. How about that. Noooo na becos you want pay me money na make I carry spellings and English Language for head nha.
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Where's your location?
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by detectivejones: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
You're being nice. You either give him a stern warning or report him to the church, if not the h0rny gay will drug your drink and have his way the next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by WatchYourSix: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Deeprooted:
We met at a church program, being both black, he quickly got close to me. I thought it was a brotherly love he has for me. This guy was all over me, literally kissing me. This got me me so uncomfortable but I kept cool.

Finally he decided to pay me a visit after which I expected him to leave but there's no sign of him willing to go.

Long story short, I allowed him to pass the night in my apartment. I was feeling unsual fresh air behind only to wake up and to meet my boxers down with this guy breathing so heavily with his d!ck touching me while fully unclad.

I couldn't believe my eyes as this guy began to tell me how much he loves me since day one we met at the program. I wanted to call the cops on him but I thought of the consequences on him.

If murder was not a crime, I would have done it without thinking twice. I want to report to the leaders in the church but he's been begging me that the pastor will be so disappointed in him, being a worker in the church.

Please what do I do?

literally kissingĀ  you?? But you ddnt give him dirty slap...u sure say u no be half gay...??

...you allowed it naaa....kissing you and you keeping cool was the green light for him....

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by WatchYourSix: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wronggee:
Guy you never tell us the truth yet. gay dey spine you and you dey follow am catch Cruz. Sorry for you grin grin

No mind the guy... man dey kiss you u no give give am punch....u still allow am sleep on your bed....
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Deeprooted: 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

literally kissingĀ  you?? But you ddnt give him dirty slap...u sire say u no be half gay...

...you allowed it naaa....kissing you and you keeping cool was the green light for him....

I was dumbfounded
Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by Wronggee(m): 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
I just weak sef bro grin grin
WatchYourSix:

No mind the guy... man dey kiss you u no give give am punch....u still allow am sleep on your bed....

Re: Help! How Do I Send My Gay Friend Away? by zed7: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Poorly scripted. Since you're asking for advice, shag him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Naija Ladies Scared Of Posting Their Relationship/partner'pics / Why Do Notherners Do This? / I Know A Doctor Who Can Do It Cheaper Lol Ass Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.