Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? (1687 Views)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? / She Call It Quit Because I Said Her Food Is Not Sweet / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by slyxavi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2022
Often times, the stories flooding the front page of recent tends to talk about getting intimate with someone married and particularly women.

The question is whether it is pleasurable or not? .... People with more than two years experience kindly comment with reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by thuxzwda1: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
slyxavi:
Often times, the stories flooding the front page of recent tends to talk about getting intimate with someone married and particularly women.

The question is whether it is pleasurable or not? .... People with more than two years experience kindly comment with reasons.

Na towtow

1 Like

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by doggedfighter(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2022
Sex is just sex.

Whether with the married or not.

7 Likes

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by VeryWickedMan: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2022
Depends on your marital status

5 Likes

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by Nemesis0147(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Depends on your marital status
your comments always crack me up grin

1 Like

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
unless its is a rape/forced upon someone, SEX IS SWEET whether with a married woman and/or a single woman.... the most important question you should ask yourself IS: when you are married and your wife cheats on you, do you wish the sex to be sweet to her?

5 Likes

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by Biafranodogwu55: 12:26am On Aug 27, 2022
@verywickedman have answered your mumu question

1 Like

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 2:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Believe me, banging a married woman is very sweet grin

You dont need to worry about pregnancy, just bang her til you cum inside grin

5 Likes

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by LikeAking: 2:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Nawa!

Op, go confam by ya sef..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by Lee99: 4:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Very stupid question, sex is sex, it's just body parts, preeq no get eye e no know whether na married or single pussy

1 Like

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:06am On Aug 27, 2022
The consequence is never sweet. When you face the consequences you will regret sleeping with a married man/ woman for the rest of your and the after life. Only those who mortgaged their life and future and have make a decision to heed to destruction will try it.
Fornication and adultery are committed by the foolish.
Anyone that has committed such is a fool

4 Likes

Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by BigDawsNet: 7:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Sex is sex

Your brains is just giving you a funny vibes...
Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by RentaStallion(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Why would you want to bang a married woman when single, widow and divorce woman full everywhere.

You better pocket that your prick or else the suffer make you want suffer for front na skale them dey use weigh am now.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by ifinger: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2022
The only difference between mawid posi and unmarried is that one will stress u bf and after while the other matured no de stress dey just want u to FK dem they are experienced enof to deal with any spill
Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by Nonexisting: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
If you have finished eating your own food and still steal a portion of the food they left for your brother after school in your childhood days, you will better understand the devilish fun behind fuccking another man's wife. Some men get fulfillment by stealing, not earning. I don't know if I need to explain further.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by swarley75(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2022
There is this extra pleasure of banging a married woman or someone serious girlfriend. it is so sweet you will only understand if you have done it before
Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by swarley75(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The consequence is never sweet. When you face the consequences you will regret sleeping with a married man/ woman for the rest of your and the after life. Only those who mortgaged their life and future and have make a decision to heed to destruction will try it.
Fornication and adultery are committed by the foolish.
Anyone that has committed such is a fool
Alaye die that thought, please don't put fear in people mind jor.
Re: Is Sleeping With A Married Woman/man Sweet Or Not Sweet? by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2022
swarley75:
Alaye die that thought, please don't put fear in people mind jor.
That means you agree that I am saying the Truth

(1) (Reply)

Collecting Woto Woto / One Girl Just Slapped Me. How Should I Deal With Her?? / My Life Is Remaining One Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.