Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,742 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? (27611 Views)

Lady Loses Interest In A Young Man Because He Doesn't Smoke Or Drink / Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Is It So Hard To Find A Good Woman To Marry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lutherblaq: 9:26am On Aug 15, 2023
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Can You Leave A Good Woman/Man Because They Slept With
Someone By Mistake?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 15, 2023
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat? Is he still in communication with the unfortunate woman he cheated with? Does he have any form of emotions towards her? Does he discuss me and our private affairs with her? Has she known alot about me and my family through him because of his disrespect and diarrhea mouth? Is he sharing attention between us? And I'll also want to know what he sees in the woman that God has not naturally blessed me with.
The answers I'll get will determine my next line of action and once I'm done I'll be done for good.

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by opera1(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2023
Nothing like slept someone by mistake please.

656 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Sonnobax15(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2023
lipsrsealed
No be only by mistake..Na by error!!!!!

Once I notice say you've slept with another man when we are still dating, nothing on earth go make me forgive you undecided

348 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lutherblaq: 9:33am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
What matters to me most is his reaction towards me after cheating, is he truly remorseful and want to retrace his steps? Is he behaving like it's not a big deal afterall he's a man and he's entitled to cheat?

Me as for me, i think it is good to Forgive but it ain't to keep on the relationship.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

Me as for me, i think it is good to Forgive but it ain't to keep on the relationship.
Men don't forgive cheating.
If a woman cheats on her man she should respect herself and leave the relationship else she's in for a lifetime torture

227 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:43am On Aug 15, 2023
The matter get as e be o

patronise me today

100percent surrreal
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by donbachi(m): 9:45am On Aug 15, 2023
Yes..I go leave you by mistake also.

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lutherblaq: 9:46am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:
If a woman cheats on her man she should respect herself and leave the relationship else she's in for a lifetime torture

some woman do worst by cheating on a a man time without numbers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by wrongman665(m): 10:07am On Aug 15, 2023
How can you sleep with someone by mistake? What kind of mistake is that? I cannot forgive any of my lady that slept with someone.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by jmoore(m): 10:23am On Aug 15, 2023
There is nothing like fornication/adultery by mistake.

Every fornication/adultery was planned. You had 7 rounds of sex and you had the audacity to call it a mistake.

My rule: No virgin, no marriage. If you cheat in marriage, divorce straight!

If she's that good, she should have self-control.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by ArmedArmada: 10:39am On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR

Your posts are usually off-putting but the one on this thread seems much better today.

In my humble opinion, there's never a "mistake" involved in getting into bed with someone else.

There are always signs, but when neither party chooses to address them, then there would be wonders.

grin grin

As for me... well, it can't happen to me.

I can smell BS from a mile away, and if I like you, I'll avert the danger. If I'm ready to drop you, I'll just wait until I have enough evidence and then it's night-night for us.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Waffarianman(m): 10:39am On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:
They say Forgiveness is the firs step to fixing relationship issues. It gives you a window to understand the reason behind your partner’s actions.

Being cheated on is one of the most traumatic feelings one can go through in any relationship. There are times when the love and affection between two people decrease due to various factors.

Did you just say by mistake

Cuddles, romance, and communication become less frequent with time. It is in times like these either of the partners may search for love outside.

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 11:00am On Aug 15, 2023
I don't care how many people you've had sex with "Before" we met.... But just one person "during" our relationship, the whole relationship ends...
So you can have full chance to go explore the world of cheating

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Abifarin16: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:
I don't care how many people you've had sex with "Before" we met.... But just one person "during" our relationship, the whole relationship ends...
So you can have full chance to go explore the world of cheating
What if you guys are married then it happened?
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Nebes: 11:49am On Aug 15, 2023
Ok you mistakenly had an erection. Then you went ahead to mistakenly remove her pant. How on earth do you then mistakenly Locate her kpekus? Please where is the mistake in plugging your rod into the kpekus? I can go on and on.
It's even worse trying to analyze the mistake from the female angle.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Rickmann: 11:53am On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?

There's no such thing as sleeping with someone by mistake. If ur partner sleeps with someone else while still dating you then you should be thankful cos he or she did you a favour. It's a proof you both weren't meant to be.

Thanks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Autobot05: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2023
Wow sleeping with someone by mistake
I’m learning

12 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by danielistics(m): 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2023
No, if you believe in God, you believe in forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 12:11pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abifarin16:

What if you guys are married then it happened?
Well that's quite serious coz, If we already have kids, I'll forgive him, but I'll make sure say for almost 5months I'll be reminding him of the matter... Lolzz..
So he'll know I forgave him but I won't forget...
Divorce is not an option here coz of the kids..

14 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by JONSYN7154: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2023
Point Nothings of correction
like by mistake.
Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Abifarin16: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
Puss360:

Well that's quite serious coz, If we already have kids, I'll forgive him, but I'll make sure say for almost 5months I'll be reminding him of the matter... Lolzz..
So he'll know I forgave him but I won't forget...
Divorce is not an option here coz of the kids..
Women can forgive almost anything. Na we men our eyes no dey dey one place.
Truth is men need to start learning loyalty, commitment and forgiveness from women.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by timisquare82(m): 1:07pm On Aug 15, 2023
I will gladly forgive her if and only if she didn't enjoy the sex by mistake.

8 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Benwallt(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2023
You removed your boxers and her pant by mistake too

4 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by owiko(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2023
No one sleeps with someone by mistake. Except they're drugged and unconscious, or raped

21 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Lifeomann(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2023
owiko:
No one sleep with someone by mistake. Except they're drugged and unconscious, or raped
Truth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Davidcorny: 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2023
Did her mother make the same mistake when she was with her father?

1 Like

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Bennysam: 1:54pm On Aug 15, 2023
Lutherblaq:

As a man/woman, tell us;
Someone By Mistake?
What do you mean by mistake? What kind of mistake? No sexual intercourse is a mistake unless rape

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Beverlyjean(f): 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2023
IconicR:

I agree with u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Puss360(f): 2:33pm On Aug 15, 2023
Abifarin16:

Women can forgive almost anything. Na we men our eyes no dey dey one place.
Truth is men need to start learning loyalty, commitment and forgiveness from women.
Men hardly forgive...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake? by Adeoye11(m): 2:55pm On Aug 15, 2023
Have a friend in this case, but his is somehow.
This my friend had a girlfriend that they dated for three months and then had a misunderstanding in the third month of dating each other which makes them to block each other on all socials but my friend told me that they do always see in church and that he still likes the girl.
So my guy called the girl in church one day and the girl was so happy to respond so they settled their misunderstanding.
After about three months of coming back my friend discovered that this said girl is fucking one rich sugar daddy in this same church.
Which this man really used to take care of this girl by taking her to shopping, expensive restaurants and buying her provisions that even sometimes the man used to deny himself of his place of work so as to carry this girl to market and going home late to his family.
When my friend enquired from his babe why she is doing that the girl said because my friend left him.
And so when they came back together, the girl said the sugar daddy is not fucking her again but they always do the rest of sexual thing and that he still pays her bills, that it is hard for her to let the sugar daddy go quick because he has exposed the girl to some good life and that the man bought her an electric sewing machine of about 200k.
My guy told me that the girl really confessed alot she did with the sugar daddy in the period they had their own misunderstanding and that she apologized to this my guy but the girl has still not cut communication with this man, that at some point when the girl is with him this man still calls.
So of recent my guy told me that kasala don burst for some members of the church that this sugar daddy is Fucking the girl and so the girl is trying to seek solace in my guy and trying to avoid church cos of shame.

In this kind of case what can my friend do? And why did this said girl tells my friend everything she did with the man.
My friend said he still loves the girl and that the girl loves him too.
And that he plans to marry the girl

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Romancelanders Hall Of Fame 2016 Winners / Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / Is Jealousy Part Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.