Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Need People From/resident In Osun State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need People From/resident In Osun State (350 Views)

Man Weds Twin Sisters In Osun State (Photo) / 2 Lovers Found Dead In Osun Lodge After Sex Romp / Meet Esther Bamiloye, 55-Year-Old Virgin Bride In Osun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need People From/resident In Osun State by Greattestman: 2:15am On Aug 27, 2022
I want to start networking with people in Osun state. Osun will be my new home; it will home me for four years.

As it is now, I know no one in Osun except my admission officer. I would love anyone resident in Osun state to hit me up.

Thank you.

cc: Niniola2017
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by Greattestman: 5:43am On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDon11
BigCowHornn
Beebah2000
Chaos14
if you know people from Osun state abeg join me with them even if na married woman do the connection shapaly for me abeggrin
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by parkervero(m): 6:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:
I want to start networking with people in Osun state. Osun will be my new home; it will home me for four years.

As it is now, I know no one in Osun except my admission officer. I would love anyone resident in Osun state to hit me up.

Thank you.

cc: Niniola2017

When you talking about Osun you are probably talking about some major towns with higher institutions either private, state or federal. We have ile-ife, Ede, Osogbo, ilesha, Iwo. So, you have to be specific in your request. You should tailor down your request to the town that has the school you are admitted to.
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by Greattestman: 7:40am On Aug 27, 2022
parkervero:

When you talking about Osun you are probably talking about some major towns with higher institutions either private, state or federal. We have ile-ife, Ede, Osogbo, ilesha, Iwo. So, you have to be specific in your request. You should tailor down your request to the town that has the school you are admitted to.
Ede. But I can relate with people from any part of Osun.
1 How much is a self contain in Ede?

2 What is the average cost of living in Ede?

3 Is teaching (home tutoring; evening lessons) thriving in Ede? I also need someone who will Xplaine all these to me.

Thank you.
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by mankind9(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:

3 Is teaching (home tutoring; evening lessons) thriving in Ede? I also need someone who will Xplaine all these to me.

Thank you.

I live in osogbo. You can dm mefir more information about ede and neighbor towns.

A well built self contain
1 room is within the range of 100k - 150k
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by parkervero(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Greattestman:

Thank you.
You are asking the right person. I just left Ede for Lagos, I might be around next week to pick up something in my room.

1. Back to your question, self-contained room range from #120k-150k in the area like Agbale to Ilori area. These are student-dominated areas. Electricity is stable if there is no issue with the power grid or transformer-related issues. Security is 70 per cent okay except for the touts that seldom disturb the peace of the town but I believe it has been contained to some extent.

2. The average cost of living is relatively low. Things are cheaper in Ede but the student environment I can not guarantee that. All in all, food and other commodity are cheap. Go to the market to buy foodstuff.

I'm talking in terms of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede environment. But if you are a new student in the RUN(Redeemers University or AU (Adeleke University) then, the above does not apply to you.

3. If you know how to sell yourself to parents and you are a gifted tutor, trust me you will sell very well in that aspect. Many graduates are teaching in private schools in Ede that are underpaid. But if you are a graduate BSc/HND you can apply for a teaching job.

I hope this information help.
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by Greattestman: 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
mankind9:

I live in osogbo. You can dm mefir more information about ede and neighbor towns.

A well built self contain
1 room is within the range of 100k - 150k
I have done that. Thanks.
Re: Need People From/resident In Osun State by Greattestman: 8:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Parkervero thanks for the information.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Wife With The Qualities Of Prof. Uju Anya / Inter- Denominational Marriage / Women Take Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.