Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Inter- Denominational Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inter- Denominational Marriage (354 Views)

Have You Experienced This During Sexual Inter Course? / What Is Your Take On Inter-tribal Marriage. / What's Your View On Inter-religion Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inter- Denominational Marriage by SkewKimora: 9:06am On Sep 16, 2022
This is a honest question with no intention of bashing any denomination.

So i have heard and seen stories!

Do some "ABC church" Ladies especially their Pastors children marry men outside their denomination?

These particular churches often ask their ladies to "confirm in spirit" if the guy is "the one" even after she's madly in love with him and he is a professing and believing christian.

Then if the pastors and others comes out with a no over her request. She will then begin to breed bitterness and resentment toward the guy as if he is the devil's reincarnate.

What's your story?
Re: Inter- Denominational Marriage by Jashub: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2022
Interdenominational marriages are only doctrinal teachings held by churches who believe in the teachings of men .

I remember one pathetic story of a lady who was told to marry Nupe because that was the wish of her mother . Several guys (igbo, yoruba, and etc) who were bible-believing Christians came for her hand in marriage , but this lady's mother rejected them outrightly saying " if he is not a nupe, you will not marry him " . Forgetting that we are one in Christ irrespective of race , or ethic affiliation(Gal 3:28). This went on for a lengthy period until she finally saw the a willing nupe man , but by then she was looking like a like an old hag .

1 Like

Re: Inter- Denominational Marriage by immortalcrown(m): 9:14am On Sep 16, 2022
One people, different colours. Same humans with same attributes in different Churches.
Re: Inter- Denominational Marriage by SkewKimora: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2022
Jashub:
Interdenominational marriages are only doctrinal teachings held by churches who believe in the teachings of men .

I remember one pathetic story of a lady who was told to marry only Nupe because that was the wish of her mother . Several guys (igbo, yoruba, and etc) who were bible-believing Christians came for her hand in marriage , but this lady's mother rejected them outrightly saying " if he is not a nupe, you will not marry him " . Forgetting that we are one in Christ irrespective of race , or ethic affiliation(Gal 3:28). This went on for a lengthy period until she finally saw the a willing nupe man , but by then she was looking like a like an old hag .

This is sad as some ladies end up not marrying their great choice because of doctrine and my pastor said.
Re: Inter- Denominational Marriage by Robertgreene1(m): 12:47pm On Sep 16, 2022
Intresting...
Even the Brits that brought dat religion to una now marry fellow man/woman..animals even trees sef... una still dey dey carry religion 4 head like gala...
Africans re mentally slow...
SMH
Re: Inter- Denominational Marriage by SkewKimora: 12:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Intresting...
Even the Brits that brought dat religion to una now marry fellow man/woman..animals even trees sef... una still dey dey carry religion 4 head like gala...
Africans re mentally slow...
SMH

I think this is some sort of manipulative tendencies to reserve the ladies, guys and keep them for in the fold.

1 Like

Re: Inter- Denominational Marriage by SkewKimora: 4:54pm On Apr 19, 2023
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Hungry Delivery Guy Captured Munching Food Meant To Be Delivered To Custome..... / I Understand Sheggz Because I’m Like Him / April Shower's Turned Wet Cunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.