Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,419 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:56 AM

If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo (3309 Views)

Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion / Ope Banwo: Man Who Developed Peter Obi App Accuse Supporters Of Blackmail / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by MonkeyMods(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2022
EMI lo kan kinsman knocking him off with the truth

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by ajibodan: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Any supporter of PETER OBI/DITTI collecting money from either APC or PDP to backstab PETER OBI/DITTI that person will die untimely death because they re people who don't want the progress of nigerians, We no dey shi shi

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by onyiokudo: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2022
I agree completely with the writer and I must commend his objectivism on the issues he addressed. This particular election cycle has revealed a lot of criminals who have been hitherto masquerading as activists. The emergence of Obi has rattled the establishment and they have teamed up to dismantle Obi's popularity, incidentally it has failed and Obi's popularity is rather surging. Thank you Dr. for this piece you put forward.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Jgenius12: 11:25am On Aug 27, 2022
The votes of APC and PDP come 2023 will help us determine the numbers of m.ad people we have in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by chicharlson: 11:41am On Aug 27, 2022
You have done well brother. Long speech but worth all the time. We're and will always remain obidient. Even PO can't Bleep up.
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Opzy94(m): 11:45am On Aug 27, 2022
God bless you Dr. Ope
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by babyfaceafrica: 11:48am On Aug 27, 2022
Who you epp?
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by ambale(m): 12:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is obvious they are being paid

Obi remain the only candidate that has a wide acceptance, even dose who don't like his party knows he can do something different

But friendship, followership and mumuship is blinding some of them eyes Sha

Hopefully Nigeria wins at the end of the day

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Eroninice(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
It is obvious that most Tinubu and Atiku's supporters are paid agents as against Peter Obi's base supporters who are primarily being powerered by our general quest to end this misery in Nigeria called Governance.

Tinubu may not be too bad but age and ill health have disqualified him.

Imagine a situation where as terible as Buhari is, he was seen helping Tinubu to Hold his APC flag amidst shaking hands.

Tinubu's Children are very terrible children. If Tinubu actually fathered them, God will punish them for allowing an 87 year old sick man to be going through this pain and stress.

Peter Obi is about the only option we have as a nation to rescue Nigeria from these Lunatics parading themselves as our political leaders.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Oplomo: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
The easier to get rich now is to go to naijabet and bet "tinubu will not win", the odds on that stake are high enough and you would double your money.
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by LivinusOnyi: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
This post really touched my spirit as this is the pure and obvious truth about PO. It's not about religion or ethnicity or tribe or even about the entire labour party but this is about competence to the brim.

My country is in distress and needs an escape route at this point and having PO as one of the presidential aspirants is a great privilege for us all because if not for his emergence as one of the contestants we all would have had to pick between 6 and half a dozen, this is not me saying the rest of the aspirants are totally bad or incompetent but PO is undoubtedly at least one step ahead of others, so I urge every well thinking Nigerian who is still in doubt to go and research for themselves as this is not based on assumptions or mere exaggerations but PO is someone who already has a track record of excellence in his entire career as a politician and a business man and I'm telling y'all today that you can trust him to pilot the affairs of this country excellently.
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Okoroawusa: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
All these online people sef.... People whose online support can't win a polling unit for any politician.
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Nathaniel12: 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2022
They said we are online noise makers. Come and see what is happening in portHarcourt today. Dr. Ope, God will bless you immensely for your good work through niaja lives matter. It will surely end in praise by God's grace, Amen.
Mr. Peter Obi is our next president and so shall it be.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Prosperity4All: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
007global:
You went viral with tweets on how to identify paid influencers, what was behind the tweet?

To be clear , I can never be married to any candidate in a ‘till death do us part’ pact. I can only be married to the search for better lives for Nigerians. So no matter how aggressive I am about supporting a candidate, that support is only going to be good as long as you are living up to my expectations and that of Nigerians.

Those whom haven't been destined for destruction will read, comprehend and act wisely.
Barr. Ope Banwo is obviously a detribalised Nigerian seeking a better Nigeria for himself and other Nigerians currently plagued with decades of corruption, insecurity and wicked governance.

#OperationRescueNigeria
#Naijalivesmatter

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Ejimsolex(m): 12:29am On Aug 28, 2022
That's a nice write up.
OBIdient all the way..��
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by aruolinks1(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2022
Post well understood. Vote an individual not the party. If there is free and election in 2023, Peter will win not may win. Obidients all the way.... -aruolinks

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by denvas(m): 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Thanks for these � We will Always support the Best candidates across various political lines and Party. Dr. Ope Banwo you are a Great Man.
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Okwyjesus(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
Dr Ope is right. Obi is the best candidate as it stands and ought to be support by every patriotic Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
A Daniel come to judgment!
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by Juanmike(m): 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
PO is the savior of this ailing country .
Re: If You Are Getting Paid To Support Tinubu, Let Us Know! -Says Dr Ope Banwo by onyibest2k(m): 12:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
How can someone tell me that he /she wish to use APC to vote out APC corruption cannot fight corruption
Mario1989:
It's surprising to see people supporting the Tinubu/Shettima ticket.
If you truly understand the present situation in the country and have an idea on how
we reached here...then you are either dumb or ignorant for supporting these people
to lead this nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Sack Abia PDP Candidates / Ehindero’s Passport Seized / Nn24 News Presidential Debate In Abuja - Live Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.