Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises (14197 Views)

Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Belteshazzar1: 7:13am On Aug 27, 2022
They should not stress our ladies for us ooo
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by RaptObserver: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2022
backtovillage:
Another room for gender equality distraction.

Hehehe abeg don't Stoke vawulence
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by BigYash: 7:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Why are they excluded from fighting Boko Haram?
Abi o. No be them say,what a man can do,they can do much better.. Na them suppose dey front sef undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by backtovillage: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2022
RaptObserver:

Hehehe abeg don't Stoke vawulence
Am serious. Except that soon
They will start having their meeting.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Abeg how person fit relate with Nigerian military women especially where I fit meet them,either through site or something

Dey are overprotective when dating them and they are always scared and barely touch their spouse due to the fact that they will be dismissed or sanctioned if they do

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by iamme1234(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2022
Godoverevery:
Some animals from sad east prayer is to always hear bad news about this country.

No good news give them joy.....they always want to see our soldiers dead.

God will continue to put them to shame.

For the past one week now.....the north have been calm with no reports of kidnap or terrorist attacks.

We true Nigerians will continue to appreciate the effort of our force men/women putting there life on the line for us to be safe.

As for the animals from the sad east whose joy is to see nigeria burning.......God will continue to shame you people and only region will continue to burn...Amen

You are stylishly referring to ipad sorry ipob
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tsdarkside(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
we must teach black women how to defend themselves and not waitin for black men to defend them....
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Okeyc230: 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
I suggest North East to be fit as venue for this training exercise
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tsdarkside(m): 7:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

they are already fighting Boko Haram up nord....

you slow....
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Splitmind: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Men who are killed by women are excluded from Jannah, that is why women must never take up leadership roles in military affairs.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
obedience4:
I see a lot of f00lish boys here on nairaland bashing these women on uniforms, yet they don't have the balls to go join the military..
Were countries like south Korea, Israel, Taiwan, etc there are mandatory and compulsory military service for male above 18.
Even in the USA it is freedoms. Yet there is military draft backed by law that enables tur government to drag young men into the army during war time.
So, graduates should become korofo recruits or what do you mean?!
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Raxxye(m): 8:17am On Aug 27, 2022
Military women are beautiful!
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 8:18am On Aug 27, 2022
Godoverevery:
Some animals from sad east prayer is to always hear bad news about this country.

For the past one week now.....the north have been calm with no reports of kidnap or terrorist attacks.

We true Nigerians will continue to appreciate the effort of our force men/women putting there life on the line for us to be safe.

As for the animals from the sad east whose joy is to see nigeria burning.......God will continue to shame you people and only region will continue to burn...Amen
Animals worry about animals
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Safyqueen: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Who told you that they are excluded from fighting Boko Haram men.

Women army are in camps situated inside sambisa forest. Have seen them myself.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by obedience4(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2022
tishbite42:

Guy go and see professionals in the Nigeria military..
I have a friend a First class graduate of civil engineering he is in the military..
My friend also a nurse is also in the medical corps..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by SlurUsername1: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Safyqueen:

Who told you that they are excluded from fighting Boko Haram men.

Women army are in camps situated inside sambisa forest. Have seen them myself.

And how many of them have died fighting Biko Haram and bandits?
When soldiers die in war, we usually see their names pasted in public. I want you to make references or instances of one of such cases involving your gender this year. Women are a waste of military resources.
They shouldn't even be recruited in the first place

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by HDMax: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Please do women go to warfront too
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by OMEGA009(m): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2022
On the theatre, these women are ruthless. Their mind dey back. They’re more wicked than their male counterparts. If you see where they’re slicing BHT members ehhh?? You go fear woman soldier. Gallant women, carry on. We dey una back.

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Painintheass221: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2022
Godoverevery:

Thunder fire you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by geladinho1(m): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

shey you are on your bed typing and laughing at women who stand under rain and sun while you watch big brother. Women wearing the camo and holding weapons in defense of the country and doing drills that will make you cry and shiit in your brownish pants. Who can blame you?

Can you stand in the midst of these women and open your gutter wide mouth to say this? You wey still dey hide for your mama back if you see rat. Thank God for internet.
GOOD ONE BOSS SOME HUMAN JUST DNT LIKE ANYTHING CAMOU EVEN THEIR VICTORY.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 9:45am On Aug 27, 2022
obedience4:

Guy go and see professionals in the Nigeria military..
I have a friend a First class graduate of civil engineering he is in the military..
My friend also a nurse is also in the medical corps..
People with connect na
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by geladinho1(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2022
tishbite42:
MITCHEWWW
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Steve0979(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2022
tishbite42:

People with connect na
are sure u a graduate so?cos I don go tru all ur comments here on nairaland and I cannot really between u and my niece wu is in primary six who is more brilliant n knowledgeable.u r very dull to assume dat everybody in d military is an illiterate and u dey call ursef graduate
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Davytech(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2022
;DTitties nd pussy show ;DTitties nd pussy show
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by kolarov93(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2022
BigYash:
Abi o. No be them say,what a man can do,they can do much better.. Na them suppose dey front sef undecided

Nigeria female army are only useful during election period

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by PaNnamdi: 10:23am On Aug 27, 2022
superCleanworks:

shey you are on your bed typing and laughing at women who stand under rain and sun while you watch big brother. Women wearing the camo and holding weapons in defense of the country and doing drills that will make you cry and shiit in your brownish pants. Who can blame you?

Can you stand in the midst of these women and open your gutter wide mouth to say this? You wey still dey hide for your mama back if you see rat. Thank God for internet.
U think u are smart? Those women are bandit wives in advance.

That's the truth!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Bigi120: 10:33am On Aug 27, 2022
BabaGBM:
but they can harass somebody son ba?
and somebody son should stop trespassing
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Bigi120: 10:39am On Aug 27, 2022
tishbite42:

get DSSC form na since u are graduate.... these people are human beings and someone's brother, uncle, son, father, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, sister, and mother protecting the country yet u are saying things that are not encouraging to them
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Safyqueen: 11:00am On Aug 27, 2022
Yamiriflathead:

And how many of them have died fighting Biko Haram and bandits?
When soldiers die in war, we usually see their names pasted in public. I want you to make references or instances of one of such cases involving your gender this year. Women are a waste of military resources.
They shouldn't even be recruited in the first place

Sorry, I don't know that you are a teenager who has access to Internet and phone. So, from this your comment, I know you know nothing about army and their duties. So, no need educating you in this public domain please.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by EmiDon11: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Let's make Nigeria great again.... Be a role model and collect recruitment form for your mother.
so u carry this ur f00lishness enter politics section?
It is finished.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m Disappointed That Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Watching PDP Bleed – Sowunmi / Assess Me After One Year - GEJ / Dignitaries At Ndigbo Summit On Restructuring In Awka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.