Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,872 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises (14199 Views)

Press Briefing On Nigerian Army Training Exercises Across The Country (2023) / US Army Engineers Corps To Construct A29 Air Base In Nigeria / Police Give South-West Governors Conditions For Amotekun Corps To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by LonelyLucifer(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
so u carry this ur f00lishness enter politics section?
It is finished.
it's good you recognize me as your fellow foolish person. After all it takes a fool to know a fool.

Foolish comrade
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by EmiDon11: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
it's good you recognize me as your fellow foolish person. After all it takes a fool to know a fool.

Foolish comrade
pukes on your empty skull
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by JaskanFactor: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
this is child abuse, they are children.
fun fact, did you know the word infantry is derived from a time when they had regiments of infants as soldiers.
Things haven't changed much since.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bigi120:

get DSSC form na since u are graduate.... these people are human beings and someone's brother, uncle, son, father, boyfriend, girlfriend, wife, sister, and mother protecting the country yet u are saying things that are not encouraging to them
Oga, check my post
I never denigrated anyone

I don't need security
God protects me and my family

DSSC form?! When they have taken those they want already?!
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Steve0979:
are sure u a graduate so?cos I don go tru all ur comments here on nairaland and I cannot really between u and my niece wu is in primary six who is more brilliant n knowledgeable.u r very dull to assume dat everybody in d military is an illiterate and u dey call ursef graduate
Lol
Going through all my comments (if true) shows you're a jobless urchin.
I never said all NCOs are illiterates. On a good day, a graduate has no business being an NCO. So, if we have graduates who submit themselves to such dehumanization, good luck to them.
I won't do it.
If this is above your cognitive ability, then you have yourself to blame.
A good Primary 6 pupil should be able to read, write, observe and make good judgement. So, you have simply said nothing.
Continue checking comments. Those that made the Nigerian military useless did the same to you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
geladinho1:

MITCHEWWW
Tell that to your dad
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by superCleanworks(m): 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
PaNnamdi:

U think u are smart? Those women are bandit wives in advance.

That's the truth!!!

and this is smart? These women are mothers, sisters, daughters and wives to people.

you have sisters and female relatives right?
they will be wives and baby mamas to the most brutal bandits, robber, thieves, murderers, psychopaths. it must reach your family members.
your daughters and nieces and grand-daughters will be taken from you and lost to criminals of the worst kind.
you think you are safe?
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Stevo35: 2:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hamiltonii:
Toto dey smell. Mtcheew.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Pacesetter123(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
BabaGBM:

but they can harass somebody son ba?
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by LonelyLucifer(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
EmiDon11:
pukes on your empty skull
Puke on your empty life.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by SlurUsername1: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Safyqueen:

Sorry, I don't know that you are a teenager who has access to Internet and phone. So, from this your comment, I know you know nothing about army and their duties. So, no need educating you in this public domain please.

Shut up your teeth
Ekpa e garri
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Emman08: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
Why are they excluded from fighting Boko Haram?

Because they terrorists will go to "hell" if they're killed by woke. Nigerian army chiefs do not want their terrorist allies to go to hell grin
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Clinghton: 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Nigerian army always appear fully armed and smart during public display, but are armed with outdated arms when sent to war zones.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Offpointng: 6:15am On Aug 28, 2022
tsdarkside:

they are already fighting Boko Haram up nord....

you slow....

Oga you've got no proof so stop saying what you don't know...what sector and unit in Nigerian Army Division 7 do Women fight Boko Haram??
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Offpointng: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2022
Safyqueen:

Who told you that they are excluded from fighting Boko Haram men.

Women army are in camps situated inside sambisa forest. Have seen them myself.

Oga they don't fight Boko Haram, are they in Camps? Yes but do they join troops foot on ground? No
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Offpointng: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
I never said all NCOs are illiterates. On a good day, a graduate has no business being an NCO. So, if we have graduates who submit themselves to such dehumanization, good luck to them.
I won't do it.
A good Primary 6 pupil should be able to read, write, observe and make good judgement. So, you have simply said nothing.
Continue checking comments. Those that made the Nigerian military useless did the same to you.

You've totally finished that guy, now I'm forced to goan commit suicide on his behalf embarassed
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Offpointng:

You've totally finished that guy, now I'm forced to goan commit suicide on his behalf embarassed
Lol
Abeg o
Today na Sunday
One love
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tsdarkside(m): 7:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Offpointng:

Oga you've got no proof so stop saying what you don't know...what sector and unit in Nigerian Army Division 7 do Women fight Boko Haram??

duhh....igbo dum dum,duhh....
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Fuckyoumod: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2022
tsdarkside:

they are already fighting Boko Haram up nord....

you slow....
Mumu.... Na your papa slow!
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Fuckyoumod: 9:05am On Aug 28, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
Let's make Nigeria great again.... Be a role model and collect recruitment form for your mother.
well in case you don't know, my mom is a well cultured, a seasoned medical Doctor, decent and a responsible woman.

She can not be a cracked head junkie.
Like your mother.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tsdarkside(m): 9:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Fuckyoumod:

Mumu.... Na your papa slow!

kiki....your mama slow....
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by LonelyLucifer(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
well in case you don't know, my mom is a well cultured, a seasoned medical Doctor, decent and a responsible woman.

She can not be a cracked head junkie.
Like your mother.
If your mother is really what you paint her to be then I can boldly say that she has failed to raise a responsible son. And it is safe to say that "She's a failed women".....

Uncultured foul mouthed boy forming alpha.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Fuckyoumod: 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
LonelyLucifer:
If your mother is really what you paint her to be then I can boldly say that she has failed to raise a responsible son. And it is safe to say that "She's a failed women".....

Uncultured foul mouthed boy forming alpha.
guttersnipes like you should be leaving in the bush.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by LonelyLucifer(m): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
guttersnipes like you should be leaving in the bush.
Lol.... Weak comeback.... Go and learn how to respect people comrade,after all your mother failed to teach you right
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by pyro10(m): 5:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ignore the pathetic fool....
Love and respect to the gallant female soldiers of Nigeria .
May Allah always return them to their families and love ones
superCleanworks:

shey you are on your bed typing and laughing at women who stand under rain and sun while you watch big brother. Women wearing the camo and holding weapons in defense of the country and doing drills that will make you cry and shiit in your brownish pants. Who can blame you?

Can you stand in the midst of these women and open your gutter wide mouth to say this? You wey still dey hide for your mama back if you see rat. Thank God for internet.
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by PaNnamdi: 11:30am On Aug 29, 2022
superCleanworks:

and this is smart? These women are mothers, sisters, daughters and wives to people.

you have sisters and female relatives right?
they will be wives and baby mamas to the most brutal bandits, robber, thieves, murderers, psychopaths. it must reach your family members.
your daughters and nieces and grand-daughters will be taken from you and lost to criminals of the worst kind.
you think you are safe?
Bandits knows their boundaries

Bandits no wan collect wotowoto

What made u think buhari awarded a 48billion maritime contract to tompolo one of the notorious millitants in Niger Delta,the same man he swore to send to jail grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by Steve0979(m): 10:25pm On Aug 29, 2022
tishbite42:

Lol
I won't do it.
I still reiterate DAT u are very dull.kpangolo graduate
Re: Nigerian Army Women Corps To Hold 7-Day Field Training Exercises by tishbite42: 12:17am On Aug 30, 2022
Steve0979:
I still reiterate DAT u are very dull.kpangolo graduate
Go and sleep, jobless urchin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unforgivable Blunders Of Ojukwu During The Biafran War! / NUPENG To Embark On A 3-Day Warning Strike / N458bn Lagos-ibadan New Rail Project To Begin Feb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.