Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference (29663 Views)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by toujurs: 7:50am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
They are doing well. They were shouting Obi that day before resorting to looting and destruction. Nothing surprised me about their behaviour because they were never professionals in the first place. People of such profession who are truly professional will not be playing partisan politics publicly at a time like this..
shatap there, slowpoke! If they had shouted emi lo kan. Would you have said this. Aboki undecided
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Elvis2kay: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2022
That's why they are corrupt. The NURTW yearly conference is more organised than this AGBERO Lawyer

4 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by wiseone28: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Even Army stole phone..
Na human instinct no matter the profession.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Lexxxyy: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Even lawyers who are suppose to defend the law dey steal... cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The headline should read

Tinubu sewer urchins in disguised as Lawyers stole Phones in NBA conference.

Tinubu runs away from any conference where he has to stand and speak because he is not physically and mentally sound

Thank God that Tinubu stayed away from the conference organised by those rogues in black and white.
It doesn't matter how you spinned it, Zombiedients are not known for decency.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by SugarGirl44(f): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2022
They're zombidients, it is expected.
The agbero people they insult daily have more sense than them.
Touts in suit.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Wilson500: 7:55am On Aug 27, 2022
Lawyers have always been legal educated street urchins
The deluded touts always think they are better than others grin

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by SugarGirl44(f): 7:56am On Aug 27, 2022
H[sup][/sup]
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by magnetic20: 7:56am On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
The headline should read

Tinubu sewer urchins in disguised as Lawyers stole Phones in NBA conference.

Tinubu runs away from any conference where he has to stand and speak because he is not physically and mentally sound
Tinubu blew up a golden opportunity to sell his person.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by 360Master: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
This the level of poverty created by APC/Buhari in the past 8 years.
Many Nigerians slip into crime on a daily basis.

Kidnapping is the new goldmine, burglary, traffic robbery, money ritual, yahoo yahoo scam, pastopreneurs/AlfaPreneurs to mention a few.

Many housewives have now turned into strategic hoelowshows on social/dating sites all to survive this very useless APC,TINUBU,BUHARI government.

I am forced to fight for a tarmac at my bustop so I can collect my own share of the Cassava & Agbado courtesy Agbero Tinubu. tongue

The police and other security agencies sure have enough on their plates to battle with in the country.

Economic analysts have predicted the coming days to even be tougher.

Vote BuhariPromaX at your own peril….

POYusFul 2023.. A VOTE TO SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Gourdoinc(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
They are doing well. They were shouting Obi that day before resorting to looting and destruction. Nothing surprised me about their behaviour because they were never professionals in the first place. People of such profession who are truly professional will not be playing partisan politics publicly at a time like this..
e pain you abi. Agbado lawyers there did they stealing. It is you peoples stock in trade.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by detectivejones: 7:59am On Aug 27, 2022
Innors. You'll see them in court as if crime is far from them.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Dshocker(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2022
Na hand work of charge and bail lawyer...
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
see bandit dey fear their market will soon be over
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by backtovillage: 8:03am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
They are doing well. They were shouting Obi that day before resorting to looting and destruction. Nothing surprised me about their behaviour because they were never professionals in the first place. People of such profession who are truly professional will not be playing partisan politics publicly at a time like this.
So you mean Obi supporters are now street tugs, thieves.
Comrade abeg make the vawulence loud

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by SugarGirl44(f): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2022
Commadan:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

Rest.
Nobody is thinking anything.
You're just having the hallucinations in your little mind.
This line has been overused by you zombidients, pick up another one.
Obi would couldn't give a better anambra wants to give a better Nigeria.
The population of his people trooping to SW doubled when he was in gov.
You can't give what you don't have.
It's as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by mrkings84(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2022
No surprise,they are not angels.
Even inside church phones do get stolen.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Agugbadin: 8:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Agugbadin: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2022
Nigeria Medical Associations exhibited the same couple of years back in one of the Eastern states during one of their elections. But this is worse than that.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by FILEBE(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
We are the government. These are the people that want good governance and al o. I have been saying it if we have good Nigerian citizens, we will be able to fight the government and win
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by maestroferddi: 8:09am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
Peter Obi matter making you go bananas...

It was reprehensible that some of the lawyers went rogue by resorting to self help...

However, the association should set up a fact-finding committee to ascertain why souvenirs and mementos for which over 13,000 lawyers paid for were not given to them at the conference.

We are talking about N650M purportedly realized from participation fees paid by members...

Let the attempt to weed out corruption be definitive...

The leadership of NBA should address the rumours and allegations flying around that funny things are being perpetrated...
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Flows001(m): 8:11am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
Does the fact that they are Lawyers stop them from being Nigerians
Abi they tell you say the Economy no dey also touch Lawyers??
I'm also a Lawyer and I'm 100% OBIDIENT!!!
I WILL OPENLY RALLY FOR OBI NEXT MONTH..
Go and die if you want to!!
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by saintrow1: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2022
It was obi's supporters and his fellow tribe men. Thank God that tinubu was not there. You have to give it to tinubu, the man is extremely smart, he decided not to turn up and go somewhere important. They might physically attack him there. Look how quick the obi supporters/ibos started blaming the madness on agberos, damn I don't know that agberos that drive buses are also lawyers. Obi and his supporters/ibos are just terrorist in nature, they are using violence. When yoruba peoples start counter attack, they will start shouting genocide. Awon werey

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by ufotunang: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2022
It's the hard Buhari economy that caused it .. poverty,hunger, hardship,high cost of living.....
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by ejimatic: 8:13am On Aug 27, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO4KuESio6M
. Each time I say Nigeria has gone beyond redemption some of my friends online will be angry. Have I not been justified now? Those who prosecute thieves are also stealing. This has also shown the fact that cooruption has eaten deep into our system.If one of them becomes President what will happen? They are people that will be accusing Atiku and Tinubu.Are they not more satanic that Satan now? Let the build up to 2023 continue! Good morning Nairalanders all over the World!

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Okwyjesus(m): 8:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Herdsmen:

Those IPOB bingos in wigs are capable of anything even as professionals..

grin grin grin
But we have more westerners as lawyer than other region
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Princemoneyman(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2022
CanineOfJackal:
Do you pray your Children to become Lawyers with NBA or Tony Kabaka and Mc Oluomo boys

Chai!

@Madridguy.

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by lasdas100(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2022
This country eehh! Nothing more.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Shameful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Christopher Gilbert Pushed Into A Lake By His Friends Makes Remarkable Recovery / Usifo Ataga: DPP Indicts Chidinma Ojukwu, Clears Four Others / Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.