Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,474 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference (29669 Views)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by dynicks(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Gbeng30(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
orisirisi, lawyer self dey steal, anyway it's Allegations not confirmed yet
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Firstcitizen: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
grin
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by obedience4(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
I heard someone stole a pair of snickers cool
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by CanineOfJackal: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
They are doing well. They were shouting Obi that day before resorting to looting and destruction. Nothing surprised me about their behaviour because they were never professionals in the first place. People of such profession who are truly professional will not be playing partisan politics publicly at a time like this..
For eight years you supported APC while begging a PDP apologist here for crumbs to hold body.

I get reciepts ooo

3 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
Commadan:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

If no be say person get strong mind na so dem wan repackage Obi give person.

Obi of 13months doctors strike in Anambra. 13!
Obi of Akwuzu SARS. Unalloyed ter**rorism
Obi that did not employ teachers in Anambra for 8years
Obi that did not develope Awka in 8 years
Obi that did not employ civil servants in Anambra for 8years
Obi that his driver was caught with 250m cash in Lagos
Obi that does not own any investment in Anambra, no supermarket, no warehouse

Obi of massive kid*napping.
Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 6months Anambra State Univ strike.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of 7years no LGA election. 7years!
Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi of no signature infrastructure. Non!
Obi anti-infrastructure.
Obi wey carry state money put for family business.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc
Revd Barr Christian Nwachukwu

- Asari DokuboYOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi that ordered the ma*ssacre of arm*less MASSOB protesters in 2006 & 2013 and had their dead bodies thrown into the Ezu River.
Obi of 7 years unpaid salaries for State Water Board workers. 7years. 260 of them died.

Obi of Pandora papers. Opening secret businesses abroad with his kid's name while he was governor. Dem catch am red handed

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

Obi importer of groceries for over 30years driving down naira value. He Couldn't metamorphose into production like Dangote , BUA, Adeleke etc

- Asari Dokubo

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by gigabyte13: 7:29am On Aug 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My learned colleague in crime
Judiciary is truly the hope of the masses
Mtchewwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by JealousCobra(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
Bandits in black and whites ropes , products of Obi-diots. grin

You never blow through hate speech propaganda, Sarki your mate is doing well grin
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Belteshazzar1: 7:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Well, they can defend themselves.... Mtcheeeww
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2022
aganita:
And this one will think he made sense o
YOU CANNOT SILENCE ME WITH TRIBALISM OR NEPOTISM!!!

REPACKAGING PETER OBI?

Obi of no IGR growth.
Obi anti-infrastructure.

- Asari Dokubo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by virginchaser(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Oh! It's now on record that lawyers are....
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Anaaximander(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2022
Seems that most Lawyers are poor and hungry in this country but na dem shout pass for school.

Life na Pawpaw...
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by bonnyhope: 7:33am On Aug 27, 2022
Herdsmen:

Those IPOB bingos in wigs are capable of anything even as professionals..

Now they are no longer Nigerian but Ipob abi
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by doghorp(m): 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Tinubu Thugs at work, Even during the EndSAR protect he send thugs so I am not suprise
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Discountsempai: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2022
Reading the posts here, I see several posts playing politics, whereas no one is focusing on the fact that the organizers did a poor job...which is what led to the lapses.

Organizers should have done a lot better than they did. The blame is on them....wholly. As well as the greedy lawyers and so on.

Not on peter obi, tinubu or atiku. They were , or their representatives, were just there to deliver speeches and go. Not to organize the thing.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by oladipuposadeeq(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2022
Those ones are jaguda lawyers joor grin

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by colestephan86: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
They are doing well. They were shouting Obi that day before resorting to looting and destruction. Nothing surprised me about their behaviour because they were never professionals in the first place. People of such profession who are truly professional will not be playing partisan politics publicly at a time like this..
Maybe Tinubu knew they were going to steal his phone

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by yahmohy27: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
You are right my brother.
Shiorr to them all
Shouting obi upandan and they were stealing things gush!!

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Samajogs: 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
Those are BAT lawyers... Since oga no come, they decide to help themselves
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Anaaximander(m): 7:36am On Aug 27, 2022
obedience4:
I heard someone stole a pair of snickers cool

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by gloryman91: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2022
Where are Falanas giving leadership to these rouges ?
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by olptund2012ovi(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2022
Charge all the lawyer that attend the program to court grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Though I'm not surprised because by their fruits you shall know them
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by ZombieTAMER: 7:39am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:

my Muslim friend

Nigerians have collectively rejected the druggie running on a Muslim Muslim ticket
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by BeardedMeat(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2022
Herdsmen:
Buhari economy plus cultists in wigs..

What else ..

Apata himself Na case..

Jonzing Chairman
No wonder keyamo acts and sound stupid always.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by BeardedMeat(m): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2022
Gone are the days when lawyers were held in high esteem. When you imagine that a fool like keyamo made SAN, you would understand why I'm not surprised at the OP.

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by sukkot: 7:41am On Aug 27, 2022
what do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean ? a good start grin

not my oke. got it from a movie
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by DSC7: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
So why is he telling us? undecided...
Was he not the one that called them to BAR?

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Obidient lawyers
I knew going by their desperation to support Obi even though his speech was nothing but lame, that they were nothing but scumbags

2 Likes

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by onthehill: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Thebigheart: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:

But prof. Sagay and festus keyamo who are SANs can play partisan politics. Continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) / Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) / Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.