Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference (29682 Views)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by putin2: 9:30am On Aug 27, 2022
They are not lawyers you can hear it from shittma himself those ppl are thug trained in Lagos . As everybody knows that Lagos politics is thuggery by the thug and for the thug .
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Neyoosha007(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter obi lawyers dem
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by slaxe1: 9:36am On Aug 27, 2022
This is honestly very shameful

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ayodeoba: 9:40am On Aug 27, 2022
Commadan:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?
because that's how you have been hyping the obi that failed to create a better Anambra but want to create a better Nigeria. I even love it that way, atiku is the one loosing big time
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by membranus: 9:50am On Aug 27, 2022
peacettw:
I find it strange that he announced this to the world. Is he truly ignorant of the long term implications both on his person and the profession as a whole? It would have been best to just simply express his concerns without going into fine details.

And to think that this is a lawyer trained in bending the truth.

I am terribly disappointed.
P
Truth cannot be hidden, no more. With the social media and CCTV, no, it can no more be hidden. It must come to the market square for all to see.

1 Like

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by REDshouse(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2022
peacettw:
I find it strange that he announced this to the world. Is he truly ignorant of the long term implications both on his person and the profession as a whole? It would have been best to just simply express his concerns without going into fine details.

And to think that this is a lawyer trained in bending the truth.

I am terribly disappointed.
Did you stole Bags or phone cos am suspecting u..
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by madridguy(m): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2022
If you don't drop the receipt then anything you labour for will forever be in vain.

I challenge you.

CanineOfJackal:
For eight years you supported APC while begging a PDP apologist here for crumbs to hold body.

I get reciepts ooo
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by madridguy(m): 10:05am On Aug 27, 2022
Where is the hate speech in what I'm saying.

JealousCobra:

You never blow through hate speech propaganda, Sarki your mate is doing well grin
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by madridguy(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Yes I have been praying to be successful as MC Oluomo a successful tax collector. Please remember me in your prayer.

CanineOfJackal:
Do you pray your Children to become Lawyers with NBA or Tony Kabaka and Mc Oluomo boys
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by PenSniper: 10:19am On Aug 27, 2022
Commadan:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?

Who are the "everybody" ? Only Obi-diots, the sort that shamelessly displayed partisanship at an NBA conference and ended up stealing and looting in wigs !
Imagine the candidate of such unrully hordes as president - they will rob the country to stupor !!!
Bunch of mofos.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2022
Painintheass221:

useless zombie. Meanwhile obi will be sworn in next year. Meanwhile you will still be in your mother's house struggling for food with your siblings. Olodo.
Werey, no dey quote me if you no fit talk facts. Bunch of treacherous Biafra urchins masquerading as Zombidients
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Una don go cook another propaganda, na you go tire.
Yoruba muslims and Hausa muslims are hypocrites, but you guys have been enjoying taxations coming from SABmiller. So it's not that Obi invested state money in personal investment now it's beer that your problems.

Muslims in Nigeria claim they hate beer,but are best in promiscuity, child marriage, rituals, hard drug abusers, riot killers, empowering poverty, hypocrisy, religious killings and so many other vices. If Nigeria can be divided into Christians and Muslims countries, we will be free from your plagues, Una dey cursed by God.
Werey discuss facts raised and stop bringing religion into politics. Bunch of treacherous Biafra urchin masquerading as Zombidients. Oponu ọmọ àlè.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ezmans: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
madridguy:
They are doing well. They were shouting Obi that day before resorting to looting and destruction. Nothing surprised me about their behaviour because they were never professionals in the first place. People of such profession who are truly professional will not be playing partisan politics publicly at a time like this..
if tinubu where there they could have shout tinubu
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by kingemaker(m): 10:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Commadan:

Then you begin to wonder if the benefits of a better Nigeria wont affect everyone.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Oesophagus99(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2022
Forthcoming Lawyers Criminals!
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by calaway: 10:46am On Aug 27, 2022
The NBA head is a great enemy of the bar......how can he disparg the image of his learned colleagues? He is the biggest theif of all, I challenge him to an audit of NBA accounts to prove otherwise.
Miscreants found their way into the venue and activated, this patch patch man is calling lawyers thief's........How many corrupt politicians has he openly challenged?

ENEMY WITHIN.
Recklessly passing distructive and ignorant, political judgement without benefit of evidence and concern for effect on the Noble proffession.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey discuss facts raised and stop bringing religion into politics. Bunch of treacherous Biafra urchin masquerading as Zombidients. Oponu ọmọ àlè.

What about facts like Tinubu being a thief and a drug abuser? So you want to compare that with Obi's legitimate investment with a brewery company. Una no dey OK.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2022
Ucloaded01:

What about facts like Tinubu being a thief and a drug abuser? So you want to compare that with Obi's legitimate investment with a brewery company. Una no dey OK.
Werey quit taking Mkpuru...Mmiri and allowing foolish people mentor you with lies. No drug dealings was directly linked to Tinubu only someone who did drugs paid money into his account which was forfeited. If he had dealings in drugs, he would have been jailed. OBI invested state money in personal business that's promoting a sessionist agenda using Biafra logo and he wants to lead Nigeria, does that make any sense to you.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:14am On Aug 27, 2022
Bunch of obidiotts angry

Smh
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by IPIGSRHYPO: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2022
These are the same Zombidient fools that were hailing that IPOB project. The pandora lying Obi- tuary.
Their true characters on display.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by seunmind44: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
Lawyers fa! Nigeria is truly finished.

Mynd44 good afternoon o
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by gladdensir(m): 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Herdsmen:
Buhari economy plus cultists in wigs..

What else ..

Apata himself Na case..

Jonzing Chairman

Omo! This cultists in wigs got me o grin grin grin
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by richie240: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
You meant to say, "Tinubu was wize enuff to escape the gang-up of zoo-chanting agberos in suits!"
grin grin
magnetic20:
Tinubu blew up a golden opportunity to sell his person.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by ufotunang: 12:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
For embarrassing the NBA has Buhari not embarrassed Nigeria
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by richie240: 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Criminals wee always lookout for one another!

So, e mean say u too go follow steal phones for there bcus "economy dey touch lawyers" abi?
grin grin

Flows001:

Does the fact that they are Lawyers stop them from being Nigerians
Abi they tell you say the Economy no dey also touch Lawyers??
I'm also a Lawyer and I'm 100% OBIDIENT!!!
I WILL OPENLY RALLY FOR OBI NEXT MONTH..
Go and die if you want to!!
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by richie240: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
saintrow1:
It was obi's supporters and his fellow tribe men. Thank God that tinubu was not there. You have to give it to tinubu, the man is extremely smart, he decided not to turn up and go somewhere important. They might physically attack him there. Look how quick the obi supporters/ibos started blaming the madness on agberos, damn I don't know that agberos that drive buses are also lawyers. Obi and his supporters/ibos are just terrorist in nature, they are using violence. When yoruba peoples start counter attack, they will start shouting genocide. Awon werey
I dont put anything beyond those gyes..They are so culturally blinded by hate and bitterness that they can do almost anything to achieve their aim.

Izit d ppl dt jubilate when Igbos/ESN kill their fellow brethren that will bate an eyelid b4 doing same to outsiders?

They are forever cast as long as Nigeria exist; I only pity the few sane ones amongst them.
cool
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey quit taking Mkpuru...Mmiri and allowing foolish people mentor you with lies. No drug dealings was directly linked to Tinubu only someone who did drugs paid money into his account which was forfeited. If he had dealings in drugs, he would have been jailed. OBI invested state money in personal business that's promoting a sessionist agenda using Biafra logo and he wants to lead Nigeria, does that make any sense to you.

The best fools trending in Nigeria today are agbado urchins. Go and gather your mumu village people and deceive them about tulumbu being clean. If the logo is what made you conclude your foolish assertion then why did Nigerian government not ban the company but continue collecting it's tax till today. Hero is sold everywhere in Nigeria, na only turkey and bingos like una get problem with am.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by bitbillionaire: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
I'm happy there is video evidence. Those found culpable must face the full wrath of the law
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by iamrealdeji(m): 1:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Pityoobi:
Character of OBI supporters. Zoombidients thieves.
I used to think this Peter Obi might be good as president but with everything I'm seeing,the mam really reeks of Biafra revolutioner. His aim is to split Nigeria maybe. The last time I checked,his son was in Biafran t-shirt stepping on Nigerian flag,now the father was said to invest 2billion naira of Anambra money into Biafran logoed beer. And he once said he's been using his watch for 17years. I was actually thinking he was Robert Langdon until I saw some other watches on his wrist in pictures dated as few previous years. Nigeria is doomed indeed. Non of our major candidates is eligible for presidency

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Flows001(m): 1:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
richie240:
Criminals wee always lookout for one another!

So, e mean say u too go follow steal phones for there bcus "economy dey touch lawyers" abi?
grin grin

You're a big FOOL..
I wasn't talking about the theft or whatever criminality that happened there, I strongly condemn such act and hope the culprits are caught and dealt with in accordance with our Rules of Professional Conduct..
I was only trying to make a point that every Nigerian Lawyer has the same right to openly campaign for his or her preferred candidate, the country's economy is affecting every Nigerian hence; the need to vote in a credible leader next year, being a Lawyer shouldn't impede my right to vote!
Be OBIDIENT!!!
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ucloaded01:

The best fools trending in Nigeria today are agbado urchins. Go and gather your mumu village people and deceive them about tulumbu being clean. If the logo is what made you conclude your foolish assertion then why did Nigerian government not ban the company but continue collecting it's tax till today. Hero is sold everywhere in Nigeria, na only turkey and bingos like una get problem with am.
Werey, go finish your Mpuru…mmiri. Treacherous idiot, you will never see anything wrong supporting Biafra and still loving a country you called Zoo. OBI dey promote Biafra by rebranding Hero beer with Biafra logo and investing in it…as foolishly as he is together with his stupid followers Nigeria will accept that kind of a man to lead her. Bunch of akpu eating buffoons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Conmen Gang-raped Lady, Duped Her Of N600,000 / Man Arrested For Sleeping With Under-Aged Boys In Niger State (Photo) / Sacked Driver Connives With Gang To Kidnap Boss’ Wife - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.