Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference (29668 Views)

7-year-old Boy Broke Into Home, Cooked Rice, Ate Meat, Drank Milk, Stole Phones / Burglar Breaks Into Babangida's House And Stole Phones And Cash / Olumide Ayeni's Corpse, Killed By Damilola Ayeni, His Wife In Lagos (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by princewarri1985: 5:01am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba1stson:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rO4KuESio6M
They are not lawyers but hooligans and ruffians.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Flows001(m): 5:50am On Aug 28, 2022
richie240:
'Orumba north' u meant!
grin grin

Shege dan iska, zan ci uwarka inka sake sa bakin ka a magana da be shafe ka ba..
Banza kawai!!
Inka sani wai maman ka karwa ce, just quote me again..

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by nony43(m): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2022
Herdsmen:

Those IPOB bingos in wigs are capable of anything even as professionals..

So the Yorubas and other tribes their as lawyers are also Igbos I honestly love the way IPOB has reduced a lot of you lots thinking in this Forum.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey no sabi book. You are totally damaged by mpuru…mmiri, how you go take understand the context in which race was used, when you no go school. Mumu man

How do you help a proud demented illiterate? Even Nigeria cannot be a race not to talk of Igbo as a tribe. My advice go back to secondary school, education is important, tinubu for no dey use you if you had something good upstairs. No wonder they say empty barrels make the loudest noise, otondo.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by richie240: 7:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Nwoke, if u like speak all d Hausa in d world and garnish it with kanuri/Fulani for all we care, obu onyigbo through and through!

Be proud of ur yíbo heritage, inugo.
grin grin
Flows001:

Shege dan iska, zan ci uwarka inka sake sa bakin ka a magana da be shafe ka ba..
Banza kawai!!
Inka sani wai maman ka karwa ce, just quote me again..
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Linesman(m): 9:40am On Aug 28, 2022
E don Cast, Last, Last, na Everybody Go Chop Breakfast.
The Fire Wey Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APCheats Lit For Nigeria Go Touch Everybody in Due Course.
Lawyers Dey Steal their Own Colleagues Phones Under the Incompetent One of Nigeria.
Vote Wisely Next Year 2023.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

How do you help a proud demented illiterate? Even Nigeria cannot be a race not to talk of Igbo as a tribe. My advice go back to secondary school, education is important, tinubu for no dey use you if you had something good upstairs. No wonder they say empty barrels make the loudest noise, otondo.
Olodo ràbàtà, Werey no know about figures of speech and how to use them. No wonder you are permanently stuck in foolishness supporting a failed candidate. Mumu man, no dey quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to discuss, oloriburuku ọmọ àlè a
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Olodo ràbàtà, Werey no know about figures of speech and how to use them. No wonder you are permanently stuck in foolishness supporting a failed candidate. Mumu man, no dey quote me again if you don't have anything meaningful to discuss, oloriburuku ọmọ àlè a

Agree you will go back to school first? Then I'll consider leaving you.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Agree you will go back to school first? Then I'll consider leaving you.
Werey dey disguise, talk say you no know figures of speech and how to use them. Oponu olórí pẹlẹbẹ.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lawyers stealing from their co lawyers , no wonder hookup girls add stealing to their hustle . I don't know how some people feel so comfortable using a stolen item.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 1:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey dey disguise, talk say you no know figures of speech and how to use them. Oponu olórí pẹlẹbẹ.

Ohk monkey figure of speech, tell me what figure of speech is 'Igbo is a race'. I'm waiting o.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Ohk monkey figure of speech, tell me what figure of speech is 'Igbo is a race'. I'm waiting o.
Werey no sabi English, still living in confusion. As you no go school, based on how you use it race and ethnicity can be used interchangeable even though they are difference.

People with cultural or religious marker can also be referred to as race, while it's appropriate to use ethnicity a more recent word, race can also be used within a certain context.

Mumu man no go school, now you are more confused.... so you no know say race and ethnicity can be used interchangeable by a more skillful and knowledgeable person. You are not deep so won't know, ọmọ àlè...olodo, they say make you go school, na spare parts and gala selling Werey go learn.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/race-vs-ethnicity/
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey no sabi English, still living in confusion. As you no go school, based on how you use it race and ethnicity can be used interchangeable even though they are difference.

People with cultural or religious marker can also be referred to as race, while it's appropriate to use ethnicity a more recent word, race can also be used within a certain context.

Mumu man no go school, now you are more confused.... so you no know say race and ethnicity can be used interchangeable by a more skillful and knowledgeable person. You are not deep so won't know, ọmọ àlè...olodo, they say make you go school, na spare parts and gala selling Werey go learn.

https://www.dictionary.com/e/race-vs-ethnicity/

grin You are confusion itself, how you take sabi right English self? It seems you're using an app that helps you write English.
Few minutes ago you said it's a figure of speech and now you sending me a link to claim both words are interchangeable. No wonder SW dey carry last lately for waec, bingos like you have taken over schools as teachers there bringing up poorly educated people like yourself. Go back to school you won't taken a simple advice now, I can't tell you my level of qualifications but I can tell you for free that none of your village people is my level.
For PO presidency I'm going low with you guys on nairaland, it's for the good of our future. Pigs like you cannot continue to drag us back.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

grin You are confusion itself, how you take sabi right English self? It seems you're using an app that helps you write English.
Few minutes ago you said it's a figure of speech and now you sending me a link to claim both words are interchangeable. No wonder SW dey carry last lately for waec, bingos like you have taken over schools as teachers there bringing up poorly educated people like yourself. Go back to school you won't taken a simple advice now, I can't tell you my level of qualifications but I can tell you for free that none of your village people is my level.
For PO presidency I'm going low with you guys on nairaland, it's for the good of our future. Pigs like you cannot continue to drag us back.
Werey, Ode buruku.Na this agidi no make una dey relevant for anything for Nigeria. You still dey confused with figure of speech and how to use it. Eranko lasan lasan.

Obi will be judged by the content of his supporters character. Which are.
1. Treacherous behavior to the Nigerian state by supporting Biafra and calling Nigeria zoo. Only the animals in them should vote for OBI as Zoogerians.

2. Been profoundly foolish by insulting others that do not share their views. Some Werey wey dem papa no train go still quote me.

3. Malign other candidates with petty blackmail. They enjoy peddling false information and half truth either of their candidates achievements or as a tool to blackmail others.

4. Always turning out as a cyber bully.
You will always hear suffer never tire you?mumu people don conclude say Peter OBI na messiah person wey never fit save himself from political irrelevance.

5. Turning corrupt OBI into a saint. When he’s as corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu. To them OBI is a saint with excellent records of performance when Pandora hung on his neck. When in fact he was Atiku’s running mate and was in the same party with them for many years. The first evil party we had before they all ran into APC to continue their evil.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey, Ode buruku.Na this agidi no make una dey relevant for anything for Nigeria. You still dey confused with figure of speech and how to use it. Eranko lasan lasan.

Obi will be judged by the content of his supporters character. Which are.
1. Treacherous behavior to the Nigerian state by supporting Biafra and calling Nigeria zoo. Only the animals in them should vote for OBI as Zoogerians.

2. Been profoundly foolish by insulting others that do not share their views. Some Werey wey dem papa no train go still quote me.

3. Malign other candidates with petty blackmail. They enjoy peddling false information and half truth either of their candidates achievements or as a tool to blackmail others.

4. Always turning out as a cyber bully.
You will always hear suffer never tire you?mumu people don conclude say Peter OBI na messiah person wey never fit save himself from political irrelevance.

5. Turning corrupt OBI into a saint. When he’s as corrupt as Atiku and Tinubu. To them OBI is a saint with excellent records of performance when Pandora hung on his neck. When in fact he was Atiku’s running mate and was in the same party with them for many years. The first evil party we had before they all ran into APC to continue their evil.

Realistically, all that you listed above are characteristics of agbadorians. This game of painting Obi black with the others have repeatedly failed with established facts. Own your corrupt tinubu or atiku and stop looking for who behaves like your candidate.

You didn't complete the list, let me help you; Agbadorians are murders, fake news peddlers, fools with empty brains, liars, tauts, evil doers, cultist, drug abusers, fake account owners, corrupt criminals just like Tinubu their mentor, peace distroyers, poor people with hateful heart, uneducated fools(you) etc. I'll add more as I remember.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Realistically, all that you listed above are characteristics of agbadorians. This game of painting Obi black with the others have repeatedly failed with established facts. Own your corrupt tinubu or atiku and stop looking for who behaves like your candidate.

You didn't complete the list, let me help you; Agbadorians are murders, fake news peddlers, fools with empty brains, liars, tauts, evil doers, cultist, drug abusers, fake account owners, corrupt criminals just like Tinubu their mentor, peace distroyers, poor people with hateful heart, uneducated fools(you) etc. I'll add more as I remember.
Obviously the Biafran babblers are alive and well. You all just swapped icons, rechristened the shrines and rewrote the rites. You left Nnamdi Kanu for Obi.

You have all switched battle gear.” This clearly is a perfidious way of sentencing Ndigbo to the status of the "BAT THING" that is neither bird nor mammal. Your fight for Biafra five decades ago was stopped because the protagonist cowardly abandoned the struggle. You will abandon this your foolish romance with OBI candidacy as usual. Àwọn ọmọ àlè.

Only if you understand English well enough to comprehend me.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

You are poorly educated to know that Igbos fought Nigeria first and only civil war because of their perceived ethnic superiority over other region…

I guess you were too foolish to understand the facts that Igbos have constituted the most divisive ethnic agenda through Biafra agitation where most homes hoisted Biafra flags and see themselves first as Biafra and not Nigeria. They call Nigeria zoo and follow their maximum leader Nnamdi Kanu to malign and threaten the sovereign existence of Nigeria.

Only a lunatic will deem it fit to bring such unrepentant ethnic gladiators (Igbos) to pilot the affair of Nigeria. These are the greatest fear and facts nobody is telling you on why Igbos can’t be trusted with the project called Nigeria.

Until Igbos show true love and commitment for the corporate existence and progress of the project called Nigeria nobody will ever take them serious. Only fools will follow them in their quest for leadership of this country.

Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Obviously the Biafran babblers are alive and well. You all just swapped icons, rechristened the shrines and rewrote the rites. You left Nnamdi Kanu for Obi.

You have all switched battle gear.” This clearly is a perfidious way of sentencing Ndigbo to the status of the "BAT THING" that is neither bird nor mammal. Your fight for Biafra five decades ago was stopped because the protagonist cowardly abandoned the struggle. You will abandon this your foolish romance with OBI candidacy as usual. Àwọn ọmọ àlè.

Only if you understand English well enough to comprehend me.

Just the way Agbadorians are associated with the above vices I mentioned earlier. Yorubas abandoning oduduwa nations because of Tinubu should also be studied, hypocrites always calling out people on something they are more guilty of. Where is your messiah Sunday Igboho? Yeye goat
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Just the way Agbadorians are associated with the above vices I mentioned earlier. Yorubas abandoning oduduwa nations because of Tinubu should also be studied, hypocrites always calling out people on something they are more guilty of. Where is your messiah Sunday Igboho? Yeye goat
Oṣù, oloriburuku, product of bad parenting. Your forefathers have been suffering in Nigeria since independence because of their foolishness in believing that they are better than other tribes and unable to live peacefully with others by fighting a civil war....

Unfortunately, you will continue the suffering for supporting a scam called OBI because of religion and ethnicity... since all of you cannot use your brain, play politics and live peacefully, you will suffer for another 16 years. This is what will happen to you and your clan. Today you Don jam person wey pass you.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:

You are poorly educated to know that Igbos fought Nigeria first and only civil war because of their perceived ethnic superiority over other region…

I guess you were too foolish to understand the facts that Igbos have constituted the most divisive ethnic agenda through Biafra agitation where most homes hoisted Biafra flags and see themselves first as Biafra and not Nigeria. They call Nigeria zoo and follow their maximum leader Nnamdi Kanu to malign and threaten the sovereign existence of Nigeria.

Only a lunatic will deem it fit to bring such unrepentant ethnic gladiators (Igbos) to pilot the affair of Nigeria. These are the greatest fear and facts nobody is telling you on why Igbos can’t be trusted with the project called Nigeria.

Until Igbos show true love and commitment for the corporate existence and progress of the project called Nigeria nobody will ever take them serious. Only fools will follow them in their quest for leadership of this country.

Olodo don go copy person write up as usual.
But considering all you mentioned above, igbos still vote in every elections since 1999, they voted obj, yar'adua, goodluck,and even some states like IMO voted buhari. How other patriotic as Nigerians do you fools want igbos to be? We are not even seeing PO as a south east agenda, how many political elites from SE are backing Obi compared to tinubu and atiku?
Sense no dey your head again, keep reasoning from your anus.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:

Oṣù, oloriburuku, product of bad parenting. Your forefathers have been suffering in Nigeria since independence because of their foolishness in believing that they are better than other tribes and unable to live peacefully with others by fighting a civil war....

Unfortunately, you will continue the suffering for supporting a scam called OBI because of religion and ethnicity... since all of you cannot use your brain, play politics and live peacefully, you will suffer for another 16 years. This is what will happen to you and your clan. Today you Don jam person wey pass you.

See a poverty stricken Yoruba Muslim talking about Igbos suffering. So you have not had the adage that before an Igbo man will cry of hardship, Yoruba and Hausa man would have perished. I pity your life, Igbos have always succeeded without positions in Abuja, since after the war we have managed to come far as the most successful tribe.
Na you poverty go kill if you like make bad choices by voting a quarter to go tinubu or corruption ridden atiku.
Olodo wey drug don finish.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Olodo don go copy person write up as usual.
But considering all you mentioned above, igbos still vote in every elections since 1999, they voted obj, yar'adua, goodluck,and even some states like IMO voted buhari. How other patriotic as Nigerians do you fools want igbos to be? We are not even seeing PO as a south east agenda, how many political elites from SE are backing Obi compared to tinubu and atiku?
Sense no dey your head again, keep reasoning from your anus.
Copy wetin? The write up shock you àbí, today you don enter big wàhálà, oloriburuku, wetin una vote amount to in the scheme of things in Nigeria? Nothing. Bunch of treacherous individuals with no electoral values dey flex muscles.

Ucloaded01:
I would have died the day I tried this shit when I was little if not for Ebuka that game to my rescue with a knife. The woman might be innocent, children do stupid things I swear. I would have died the day I tried this shit when I was little if not for Ebuka that game to my rescue with a knife. The woman might be innocent, children do stupid things I swear.
Werey don dey stupid from small. How this bs..tsrd wan killing himself because of poor parenting.

Ucloaded01:
Am I the only one yet to receive june alawee? Hunger wan kill me here o.
Na this hunger go kill you and poverty striken clan. Werey dey depend on alawee to survive ọmọ àlè oloriburuku wey dey suffer. Jobless urchin.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

See a poverty stricken Yoruba Muslim talking about Igbos suffering. So you have not had the adage that before an Igbo man will cry of hardship, Yoruba and Hausa man would have perished. I pity your life, Igbos have always succeeded without positions in Abuja, since after the war we have managed to come far as the most successful tribe.
Na you poverty go kill if you like make bad choices by voting a quarter to go tinubu or corruption ridden atiku.
Most successful tribe we no get a decent state that prosper in Nigeria. Noise making and chest beating baboons.

Obidient ZOMBIES Trash as always. Your OBI lives in Lagos abandoning the mega city he built in Anambra state. Bunch of senseless foolish liars. Werey, Tinubu no well, he too old, yet you will all perish before him. Remove the log of tribalism from your eyes first by quiting biafra fully. The consequences of been a biafra is the Karma that's befalling the Igbos with political irrelevance. When you continue promoting Biafra to threaten the Nigeria state, you will all be treated as second class citizens... Crazy idiots.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Werey na hungry corper wey dey suffer...olodo ọmọ àlè wey dey suffer. You better write application come my company make save your sorry asss
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey na hungry corper wey dey suffer...olodo ọmọ àlè wey dey suffer. You better write application come my company make save your sorry asss

The money I made during internship your papa and generation never make am. I was just being informal there.
See person wey no get waec dey insult person serving as a corper. I told you earlier my education level has no match in your village.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Most successful tribe we no get a decent state that prosper in Nigeria. Noise making and chest beating baboons.

Obidient ZOMBIES Trash as always. Your OBI lives in Lagos abandoning the mega city he built in Anambra state. Bunch of senseless foolish liars. Werey, Tinubu no well, he too old, yet you will all perish before him. Remove the log of tribalism from your eyes first by quiting biafra fully. The consequences of been a biafra is the Karma that's befalling the Igbos with political irrelevance. When you continue promoting Biafra to threaten the Nigeria state, you will all be treated as second class citizens... Crazy idiots.

I was thinking you will say Obi lives in osun or ibadan, why is it always this Lagos you foolish namas choose to brag about. Not that you guys are lagosians self, you can't pay for house rents in the most remote part of Lagos and yet you clown keep claiming it.
Come to south east and see how beautiful our land is, not some brown roof houses built since the 80's you guys live in. Igbo man has high test, he lives a healthy life.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 6:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:

You get company and you dey online 24 hrs online just to spoil Obi name because of 30k stipend. Poor man
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

You get company and you dey online 24 hrs online just to spoil Obi name because of 30k stipend. Poor man
Hunger go kill you oooo
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

I was thinking you will say Obi lives in osun or ibadan, why is it always this Lagos you foolish namas choose to brag about. Not that you guys are lagosians self, you can't pay for house rents in the most remote part of Lagos and yet you clown keep claiming it.
Come to south east and see how beautiful our land is, not some brown roof houses built since the 80's you guys live in. Igbo man has high test, he lives a healthy life.
Werey wey dey live on stipends…I think say na better person before. Pauper like you wey never start life. The amount I make in 30 seconds be your monthly allowance, Werey hungry idiot
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Werey wey dey live on stipends…I think say na better person before. Pauper like you wey never start life. The amount I make in 30 seconds be your monthly allowance, Werey hungry idiot

Fools like don't know that even if you are dangote's child you will collect allawee when you serve. You are poor, if tinubu stops paying you this 20-30k monthly for online ranting na die you dey. I pity you don't go and find a sensible job.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Ucloaded01: 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Pityoobi:
Hunger go kill you oooo

Just like e don kill your senses you can't use your brains again. She una want everyone to suffer like Una abi? I don't blame you since you don't know what enjoyment is, poverty and hungry don finish you that's why all you reason is your belle before the interest of the nation. No wonder una agbado master aka you will never walk alone thinks all we deserve after Buhari evil governance is agbado and cassava. Rubbish urchins.
Re: Olumide Akpata: Some Lawyers 'Stole Phones, Bags" At Lagos Annual Conference by Pityoobi: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ucloaded01:

Just like e don kill your senses you can't use your brains again. She una want everyone to suffer like Una abi? I don't blame you since you don't know what enjoyment is, poverty and hungry don finish you that's why all you reason is your belle before the interest of the nation. No wonder una agbado master aka you will never walk alone thinks all we deserve after Buhari evil governance is agbado and cassava. Rubbish urchins.
I pity you seriously…poverty don damage you totally. In fact your foolishness is poverty induced. You need total mental overhaul and rescue from abject poverty. My fear is that your sharp mouth no go let you see destiny helper. Oloriburuku Omo ale, olorun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Xenophobic: Rioters Currently Looting Shoprite Outlet (video) / Man Pours Acid On His Neighbour In Edo, Church Members Abandon Him (Photos) / Nigerian Man Scared Of Returning Home, Allegedly Breaks Traffic Rules In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.