Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping (395 Views)

Engagement Does Not Mean Marriage / Why Some Men Always Prefer Helping Women Instead Of Their Fellow Men / Does Marrying More Than One Wife Means We Are Helping Women In The Society? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by ebubeson: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Please if you see a woman truly in need, you can help her. Even if she has a boyfriend, you can help her if you can.. Do not translate every help as Simping....We all are humans and we have to do things out of conscience and love sometimes..

You can rescue a lady who has a boyfriend or not. You can save the life of a lady who has a boyfriend or not. Value humans.

I am not saying you help stupidly or on unuseful reasons, but you can help and move on....

2 Likes

Re: Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by Zonefree(m): 11:31am On Aug 27, 2022
To help a Nigerian girl is 3rd most foolish things on earth. It's more noble to help a stray dog than to help a Nigerian girl.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by Powerbando(f): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2022
ebubeson:
Please if you see a woman truly in need, you can help her. Even if she has a boyfriend, you can help her if you can.. Do not translate every help as Simping....We all are humans and we have to do things out of conscience and love sometimes..

You can rescue a lady who has a boyfriend or not. You can save the life of a lady who has a boyfriend or not. Value humans.

I am not saying you help stupidly or on unuseful reasons, but you can help and move on....

Very right
Help those hoes when they are in need, but don't allow them manipulate you, that is the definition of an alpha male

1 Like

Re: Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by PerfectStranger(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2022
But back then in college,I was once in need, went to my female friend who was crushing for help.

She knew I had a gf. B!tch told me to go get it from my gf. Ndi ala!!!
Re: Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by Cypress042(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2022
Help them for free today and they would turn it to your duty.

Although i will think about it, when am less busy sad
Re: Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thank you poster
Re: Helping Women Sometimes Does Not Mean Simping by Stallionhorse: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why should I help a gender thats has nothing to offer society and man but a wide hole.. Mind you God created woman to be our helper he created them as palliative for us..

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Should Reduce The Rate Of Sex. / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Unbelievable: See What Nigeria Singer Portable Did To Himself Recently - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.