Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (397 Views)

Is It Emotionally Healthy Being Just Friends With A Mature Lady ? / Couple Who Were Breastfed By Same Woman To Wed In Sokoto Tomorrow (Photos) / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 3:02am On Sep 16, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Kingpee2(m): 3:13am On Sep 16, 2022
After losing your job ,your next option to build yourself up is marriage or relationship? my brother I’ll give you my own piece of advise ,the women out there are also making money these days,do yourself a great help by making some for yourself too if not na Fela songs Dey on repeat for the rest of your life …

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Ulunne777(f): 3:42am On Sep 16, 2022
What are you digging ,bro?Bronze
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by izuch(m): 3:47am On Sep 16, 2022
When poverty has eaten up almost all your brain cells grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by fman(m): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2022
Ulunne777:
He is digging stones.
He is just a typical lazy Afonja

1 Like

Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 4:53am On Sep 16, 2022
Deep
��
Ulunne777:
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by imagrg(m): 5:02am On Sep 16, 2022
These days when you have more of female scavengers than men?

Anyway, no harm in trying. A mumu lady may fall your way because you said you are handsome.
But can you knack well? If you have a big preek that can stand up to the task for 30 minutes, you stand a chance of marrying a nympho.

Happy search.

By the way, where are the Calabar ladies in the house? Over to you oh.
Edo girls na no go area because them go turn you to househelp that's if you see any mumu one marry sef.

(1) (Reply)

You Are Going Back To Nigeria - US Lady To Cheating Husband Caught In Hotel (vid / She's Endowed And She's So Wild / Unbelievable: See What Nigeria Singer Portable Did To Himself Recently - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.