Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,817 members, 7,817,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu (52324 Views)

Ayu Dodges Wike, Sends NWC Members To Meet Him / Osun Election: Aregbesola Posts Cryptic Message On Facebook, Deletes It / Lagos 2023: PDP Set To Unveil Funke Akindele As Running Mate On Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Benchilwell: 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Latakia:
Wike know who gonna win the 2023 presidential election and that person is Jagaban. Like Jagaban, Wike, Kwamkwaso, Akpabio, Amaechi, El-Rufai, Ganduje, Fashola, Aregbe,Umahi can look into anybody face and point at their achievements in their state. One labourer will rather prefer to use Hong Kong, China, Singapore and even Egypt to make reference to his achievements because he knows he did nothing in his state.
why u dey repeat ur self, na so ur life they repeat.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by mankand(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Goodoldays:

If this lies can make you sleep well at night,by all means keep telling it to yourself

LOL its the reality. February will be here in no time. The highest LP can get from Apc is sympathy votes of ordinary voters and not core members of the party who have been there since the inception

Why do you think politicians boast of structures? They already have and know who is who in their voters block.

Take Osun election for example, what was the margin of Pdp and Apc voters compared to the labor Party candidate

1 Like

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by latolz: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obviously paid to write and post this BS
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Survival24: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah remans the Chairman and CEO of Bush Radio Academy is only making it clear that he is a supporting APC with his political analysis, but what he does not realize is that 2023 is going to be a different ball game for APC and PDP because LP is not about Peter Obi but Nigerians craving for BETTER Nigeria. APC Muslim-Muslim will not fly because it is a slap to Northern Christian politicians as well as most Nigerians are not in support of that even in the Southwest which will affect APC, while PDP, the South wants power to return to it regardless of party due to a Northerner is the one ruling now couple with fallout with some Southern politicians which will all work in favor of LP candidate Peter Obi. And Northeast will prefer to vote Atiku instead of APC because, this is an opportunity for them to produce a president from the region, and Northwest, do not be deceive that there governors are party loyalist we all saw what happened to Good luck Jonathan how he was betrayed and Tinubu is no different to them, see what happened to Wike and Tambuwal stepping down for Atiku because power remaining in the North is one of their quest considering ever since democracy came to be they kept complaining the South had ruled more than the North.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Chiffy: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/my-face-dey-show-my-shoe-dey-shine-why-wike-may-dump-pdp-in-support-of-tinubu/

Go and look at the 1 million march happening right now for Peter Obi in Wike's Port Harcout, then use your tongue to count your teeth.
Everywhere choke. That thing na 2 million march sef.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by mach7(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Badkago:
Tinubu single-handedly jeopardized the formation of amotekun in Lagos & reduced their influence in Osun bcs he didn’t want to offend the Fulani’s at our detriment. This is a man ready to sacrifice the entire Yoruba land for his ambition. Tinubu ti lule

When Fulani herdsmen killed Pa Fasoranti’s daughter in Ondo. Tinubu went there to defend the killers by asking “where are the cows”. Tinubu represents the worst of us as Yoruba’s.

Tinubu has never supported any Yoruba cause unless he stands to gain from it.

He is a Scam. He is only there to satisfy his unquenchable greed. He frustrated our security architecture (amotekun) in the SW bcs he wanted to be “presdent”. We will treat him like the omo ale he is come 2023.
Do you even read what you typed? What is the job of Amotekun, and what is the job of Neighbourhood Watch?

Omo.....una need prayers o.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by sucess001(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
oikirodah:

Source iReporteronline.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/my-face-dey-show-my-shoe-dey-shine-why-wike-may-dump-pdp-in-support-of-tinubu/

Joker. Who do you think he is referring to as 'finishing governor and bringing his family' of the three presidential candidates?

Be deluding yourself.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Halo22: 1:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
This suspense should end already. Wike should be a man and declare his stand.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by sonofElElyon: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by bhella10: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
NextPresido:
The speed with which mods move any positive news about Tinubu is mind boggling. This is an article from a no name blog with less than 10 comments yet e don land for front page. Yet, credible articles about our actual future president Peter Obi will be sitting in the politics section for hours or even days

Una dey try well well grin
Your tears cry
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by IgOga(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
I think Wike will work for Peter Obi.....if Obi doesn't step down for Atiku
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by StanleyMentor1: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Talking about Peter Obi not having a chance in the north, does it mean, even with Ahmed Datti, the duo can not garner votes at least from Kaduna where he is from? In as much as Kaduna has an incumbent governor birthed by APC, should not validate this your ill-fated claims you just wrote here.
Not only football, in politics too, anything can happen, people don wise. New era dey knock hard, Almighty Creator will perfect it, Nigeria don too suffer.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Goodoldays(m): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
mankand:

LOL its the reality. February will be here in no time. The highest LP can get from Apc is sympathy votes of ordinary voters and not core members of the party who have been there since the inception

Why do you think politicians boast of structures? They already have and know who is who in their voters block

Take Osun election for example, what was the margin of Pdp and Apc voters compared to the labor Party candidate

You are taking the masses that determines the number of votes out of the equation here

What if the people’s choice are not your supposed structure’s choice in this case, governor Wike per say,what is he going to do about it?
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Latakia(f): 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
Benchilwell:
why u dey repeat ur self, na so ur life they repeat.
So that you will not distract me from the main truth of your Obi Pandora.

1 Like

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by DevilSignature: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Watch the 1 million man march that was held for Peter Obi in Port Harcourt and get a picture of where Rivers people stand.

If Wike ever decides to work for Tinubu, it will be the greatest mistake of his life and the beginning of his journey to political oblivion.

Let him try if he dares to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-9KHIGINAU

Yeye correct it
we move 2million march
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Demolaeby: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike is over hype. He can't influence 100 thousand vote in the present River State
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by AuroraB(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
uyimove19:
foolish Wike
Haba naa...he never do reach him brother, Amaechi cheesy
Rivers people be showing their real selves on a steady
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by mankand(m): 1:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Goodoldays:

You are taking the masses that determines the number of votes out of the equation here

What if the people’s choice are not your supposed structure’s choice in this case, governor Wike per say,what is he going to do about it?

How many of the them have voters card?
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Abujason: 1:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why can’t You Thiefnubidiots rest on this set-to-join matter? You all have been announcing that Wike will join the party of hardship, evil, stealing and incompetence for almost a year and yet that has not happened.

If there is one party that anyone with any level of commonsense is currently running away from, it’s APC with Emi Lokan Tinubu as it’s candidate. But I don’t blame you guys. It’s the paid APC agents masquerading as Nairaland moderators that rush any article about Tinubu to the front page.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by tonyashburton: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rubbish analysis in the gutter.What a load of trash!
Biko stay in your bush radio and stop misinforming gullible BATs.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by seunmind44: 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike should stop feeling like god, he should go to blazes. The people of rivers state know who to vote for, he doesn't have the final say
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by luluosas(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike better align with Peter Obi, or go solo as 2023 elections is concerned. Tinubu is bad market, therefore he should be wary of romancing APC
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Thegoodone13(m): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
From Tinubu camp not from Wike
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Abujason: 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

Watch the 1 million man march that was held for Peter Obi in Port Harcourt and get a picture of where Rivers people stand.

If Wike ever decides to work for Tinubu, it will be the greatest mistake of his life and the beginning of his journey to political oblivion.

Not gonna happen!
As crazy as Wike is, he remains sensible in this matter. I can’t imagine him working with Tinubu that is 89 years old with health issues and very bad criminal background. Besides I can’t imagine a single individual from Rivers willing to go along with him should he lose his mind and do the unimaginable.

God forbid BAT thing!

1 Like

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Goodoldays(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2022
mankand:

How many of the them have voters card?

According Inec data release,Rivers for example has over 3m registered voters

But you haven’t answered my question
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by ObosiUkwalla: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
rusher14:
grin

Why is it that when you say that candidate that lies a lot, everyone thinks you are talking about OBI?

You mean the druggie thief who has been lying about his age and schools attended??

Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Zeezenho: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2022
God why me. how come I read such rubbish from an agbado munching urchin this kind weekend?

Never read anything more senseless and this pathetic all my life.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by NakedTruth4eva: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
APC urchins and FAKE NEWS are 5&6. Stupid people
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by mankand(m): 1:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Goodoldays:

According Inec data release,Rivers for example has over 3m registered voters

But you haven’t answered my question

From the 3m registered voters, only 2.3m has voters card and from that amount less than 1m voted. Pdp had 473k votes while Apc had 150k votes

See the huge margin, that is because many of the voters have relocated from their previous residential areas which they can vote. Tell me how LP can ace it with such result
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Lol!

If Wike declares for Tinubu it is a clear sign that he is not in ground. U had never been afraid of Obi rave till today. The whole of Aba Road was occupied. Someone had drone and another was asking him if he was being paid. He said no that he is a volunteer. Wike should think which one he wants to trade either presidency or the governor. Thanks.
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by chiefolododo(m): 1:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Wike right now is a mini-president, he should support who the people are supporting, he should support P
Re: Wike Sends Cryptic Message To PDP Set To Join Forces With Tinubu by Demolakay: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Realist12:
It's better to pitch tents with a known go getter than gambling on ifs. Tinubu is definitely the best thing that can happen to Nigeria today . We can see the continuum progress he set for Lagos , no matter how the opposition denies it . Yesterday I used BRT for the first time in a long while from CMS ( Mandilas) . the system has advanced so much, guess what ? its mostly Ibos on the ride speaking Igbo. I asked the next man seated by myside who he's supporting and he said Obi. I know these are the guys that comes online to deny Tinubu's legacies yet they benefit from it daily , they know it's progressive. Yet they'd hype the basics Obi did, this is the height of tribalism yet they gas light others . I expect these people to be enlightening their people back home about the dividends of good governance that they enjoying in Lagos above Nigerian standards but NO . I wonder why these people want to drag Nigeria backwards.
I can only support progress . For one it's a blessing that a Lagosian is contesting now it's even the father of modern Lagos.
Wike is better as an APC member than PDP cos he's progressive. You can tell from his penchant for infrastructures.

Ur stupid! are dey nt paying for d service? DAT same BRT ur calling dividend of democracy,Charges more Dan yellow buses. Soo wats d benefit?

Why do u tink Britons use public transport more? because it's way more cheaper Dan,private cars nd Oda stuffs!

BRT charges 500 from Oshodi to Ikorodu,same as normal buses. It charges 350-400 for Oshodi to Abule egba. Local buses charge 200-240.

Soo tell me wat dividend of democracy Tinubu brought DAT is not a funnel to extort d pple! Lekki toll gate,BRT, LASTMA etc
Everybody in Lagos pays for everything dey enjoy! government is subsidizing nothing!

D reason why pple are thronging to Lagos,it's because it's a Centre of commerce,nd it was made Soo by Portuguese nd Brazilian traders in d early 19th century. Coupled with d fact dat,it was a capital for 77years!

D British colonialist ND successive federal governments built infrastructures DAT put d state at vantage position. Tincan island, Apapa port, Tafawa Balewa square, Third mainland bridge, Ikoyi link bridge, Muritala mohammed Airport,Third mainland bridge, National stadium Lagos etc. Tell me hw many states had d luxury of all DAT I mentioned up dere, except Abuja.

Commerce is wats driving pple to Lagos. On a normal norms,it's nt really a gud place to live in.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Still Fighting Insurgency With The Equipment I Bought, Says Jonathan. / Old Photos Of Nigeria Leaders And Their Wives / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.