Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Virginity Is A Blessing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity Is A Blessing (1606 Views)

Virginity Is The Best Wedding Gift Any Man Would Receive, Says Nigerian Man / "Virginity Is Overrated": Quote Non-Virgins Use To Console Themselves / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2022
Hahahahaha yes I'm back again,lol.
It is so painful that men settle down and commit with women with no virtues(they have given their virtues to Yahoo boys and ritualists).
If you need women with virtues go for the virgins,non virgins will bring you misfortune and misery.Please gentlemen don't be the unfortunate victim that will marry these second hand products go for new products and your life will be bliss.
VIRGINS BRING BLESSINGS
HOES BRING MISFORTUNES
For those men looking for choice partners,please I am begging you guys in the name of God don't commit yourself into a marriage with a non virgin please,they will only bring you misfortunes,pain and regret while virgins will bring you eternal bliss when you marry them.If the hymen is not intact cancel that fucking marriage and throw her back into her parents house if atall she thinks she is wise enough to deceive you till marriage night.
A woman without hymen has lost her virtues to the partner that disvirgined her,if she mated with multiple partners after she was disvirgined then she is a completely empty vessel.
If you guys really know the spiritual contents of a filled vessel in virgins you won't look at these non virgin hoes twice.These non virgin hoes are not for marriage their vessels are best utilized in brothels.
Men don't doubt what am telling you just marry a virgin and compare urself with the life of your simpish friend that marries a hoe.
NO HYMEN NO MARRIAGE
NO HYMEN NO REMMITANCE
NO HYMEN NO ATTENTION
NO HYMEN NO DATE
Let me cut it short here I will drop the second part of this topic next week.Enjoy your weekend gentlemen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Marinating in self confidence knowing full well you are still fresh and untouched. But na virgin man deserves virgin woman sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Cypress042(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
Very true grin

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
If you like be virgin,if you like don't be Virgin that na your business.
Virgin or no virgin all that matters is your character,you fit be virgin make you no get character.

Una dey even chop this virginity of a thing?suprisingly most of una wey dey complain of virginity are not virgin yourself,lol.

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Virgin or no virgin all that matters is your character,you fit be virgin make you no get character.

Una dey even chop this virginity of a thing?suprisingly most of una wey dey complain of virginity are not virgin yourself,lol.
Redpillers won’t like this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by PerfectStranger(m): 12:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Marinating in self confidence knowing full well you are still fresh and untouched. But na virgin man deserves virgin woman sha
Nothing like male virginity. Wake up.

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Redpillers won’t like this
Haha, suicide is free na.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

What do you call males that have not had sex?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:

Lol....but broke women deserves rich men? U women are just funny...

4 Likes

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol....but broke women deserves rich men? U women are just funny...
Financial status of a woman does not matter in a relationship. Remember women ain’t providers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by HarlequinLekex: 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
The same men that disvirgined some ladies sometimes back na want to settle with a virgin,this life sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by EmiDon11: 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Adeling(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
A man once told me he got married to his wife a virgin, but his wife wasn't a virgin..
Yet he said he loves his wife more than anything (21 years in marriage).

As long as the deflowered as come to grips with reality and quickly change their ways, they are good to go.

Most times It's is not the container that matters but the Content.

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Financial status of a woman does not matter in a relationship. Remember women ain’t providers

So what are you women in relationship?? Since you are not providers??

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

So what are you women in relationship?? Since you are not providers??
Women are care givers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Onitemhi(m): 12:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
What do you call males that have not had sex?
they call dem law maker

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 12:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Prove it!!!! Show me where it is mandated by the Bible or customary laws that a man must be a virgin.
No doubt you have no point.Women are required to be virgins to qualify for marriage based on customs and biblical law.

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

This should probably be a female behind this monicker.
It's so funny that it's not hard to spot women.Women use the same lame words and phrases,by their words he shall know them.lol

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Looky:
This should probably be a female behind this monicker.
It's so funny that it's not hard to spot women.Women use the same lame words and phrases,by their words he shall know them.lol
You dey mistake me for your gay partner?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
Women are care givers

Lol...Care givers?? I see why children turn out the way they do these days

U might not agree..but u cant give what dont you have....
. Morally bankrupt, sexually undisciplined women cant be great care givers.... they wreck homes and pin children from other men in the wrong homes...
hoes will raise hoes and morally bankrupt children...and that's why the world is where it is today.......

3 Likes

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Onitemhi(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
The way how these ladies give out their virginity be like one wey dey do giveaway
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
Adeling:
A man once told me he got married to his wife a virgin, but his wife wasn't a virgin..
Yet he said he loves his wife more than anything (21 years in marriage).

As long as the deflowered as come to grips with reality and quickly change their ways, they are good to go.

Most times It's is not the container that matters but the Content.
Classical woman phrases and sentence.Men I want you to note this points,I tell y'all women talk the same way.The phrase "A man once told me" gave this one out.hahahaha.Women are like herds they follow one emotional pattern of communication.Dont worry guys I will teach extensively on women's ligua.lol

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Cypress042(m): 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
PerfectStranger:
There is, don't be decieved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Lol...Care givers?? I see why children turn out these days

U might not agree..but u cant give what dont you have....
. Morally bankrupt, sexually undisciplined women cant be great care givers.... they wreck homes and pin children from other men in the wrong homes...
hoes will raise hoes and morally bankrupt children...and that's why the world is where it is today.......

The hoes you all keep ranting about, do they sleep with themselves? You are right when you said you can’t give what you don’t have. Laslas na Ashawo man go marry Ashawo woman

1 Like

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
The same men that disvirgined some ladies sometimes back na want to settle with a virgin,this life sha
You should have been wise enough to keep ur virginity.You women don't know virginity also benefits you.For example your soul will be blemish free and you won't be bitter or turn feminist.lol
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You dey mistake me for your gay partner?
Prove me wrong
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Gofwane(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
When buying a car, milage is very important. The number of previous drivers is not important. If you know, you know.
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2022
The females hiding behind male monikers on nairaland might be able to deceive some men on nairaland but they can't deceive us all,lol.
Their words must give them out.hahahahaha
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Looky: 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gofwane:
When buying a car, milage is very important. The number of previous drivers is not important. If you know, you know.
Absolute!!
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by HarlequinLekex: 1:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Looky:
You should have been wise enough to keep ur virginity.You women don't know virginity also benefits you.For example your soul will be blemish free and you won't be bitter or turn feminist.lol
Funnily enough am just saying those who deserves virgin do and vice versa
Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by WatchYourSix: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rozross:
The hoes you all keep ranting about, do they sleep with themselves? You are right when you said you can’t give what you don’t have. Laslas na Ashawo man go marry Ashawo woman

Let me guess ... hoes and all the high body coumt women out there ddnt decide to spread their legs....they were forced or enticed..they dont evem like sex...

.they never wanted to sleep around...they were forced to demand for money and petty things like iphones and wigs .....

You can bring up a theory that virgins deserves virgins..but your hypocritical feminist mind ddnt think women several other men have slept with several abortions to match ddnt deserve same bride price...hoes deserve the street...no man should settle for their remains

For mercy's sake ..they can settle with any of the men they spread their legs and aborted for....

2 Likes

Re: Virginity Is A Blessing by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2022
Cypress042:
There is, don't be decieved.
Don’t mind him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Make A Woman Happy In A Relationship Without Money? / Man Rolls On The Floor After Winning Bet To Clear Debt - Video / Nigerian Men Suffer From Inferiority Complex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.