Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? (6633 Views)

Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Kam2021: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Is Shettima's role in that abduction one of the reasons for settling him with the VP position?Too many unanswered questions the masses can't get answer to.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by ElSudani: 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Bontafa:

Why didn't you tell your father to take the position of presidency

�) Lmao.......Zombidients no go kill me for this website.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Bontafa: 5:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:

�) Lmao.......Zombidients no go kill me for this website.

If you know the lies and propaganda they played Jonathan you go doable.

No think say to be President from southern extraction easy for Nigeria.

Ask OBJ

Anyway I am obident and not a corn frog

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by mrmayoh: 5:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
Reports that Shettima nominated Chibok principal as Commissioner mischievous – Borno Government

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2015/06/24/reports-that-shettima-nominated-chibok-principal-as-commissioner-mischievous-borno-government/%3famp=1
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by jchioma: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Shetima is a Boko Haram commander.
No sane Nigerian should vote for APC nor their candidates.
Imagine making a principal that over 300 girls disappeared under his watch Commissioner!

You are very correct, It is very unfortunate what this country will be plunged into because of the inordinate ambition of one man's lifelong ambition. I remembered when it was said then that a northern governor was commander of Boko Haram, but eyes were on HellRuleFire. Fear these people Abeg.

Nigerians Ronu o!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by justie75: 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why didn't you tell your father to take the position of presidencyWhy didn't you tell your father to take the position of presidency...
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Christian36: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Thesame Shittima that did all thing possible best just to frustrate sounthern president(Gej) out of office want southern vote. He will soon know the meaning of kama. It is now clear why Tinubu choose him as his vice, this is because they both partake in the theory of Chibok girls

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by oyatz(m): 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2022
Coldie:
A lot of these guys campaigning for Apc don’t have a reasonable and unbiased reason for doing so.

They are doing it for their immediate or selfish reasons.

They know it, they know it deep down.

U that know that you won’t benefit from these people directly but there decisions will affect u, yet u are supporting them.

Nigeria is broke, already taxes in Nigeria is already too high, they asked Peter obi how he would remedy this broke situation Nigeria is, he said his first thing to do is to cur cost of governance as in Nigeria it’s too high and expensive, for FG to build a small road it would cost over 1billion naira, they would budget billions of naira for aso rock clinic that nobody is using. What’s the use, where are all those moneys going?
They asked Tinubu how do u remedy the broke situation he said he would widen the tax net or bracket.
In reasonable countries there’s a certain amount of money u would make u are not supposed to pay tax, u can’t be earning below minimum wage and they expect u to pay tax. Everybody knows the extreme revenue drive that goes on in Lagos, in Lagos even if u are earning #5k a month u must pay tax, people who don’t have jobs would reign down on your business and want to kill u just for not settling boys inorder to own a small kiosk in Lagos, they say they are Tinubu boys. then imagine if this so called widen tax bracket by doing things like this is replicated all over Nigeria with the suffering this present administration has driven us into?

In Atikus case I know pdp would always have this irresponsible nature, if pdp comes back their first 4years they would use it to be blaming Apc/Buharis government as the reason they couldn’t perform.
Both of the same

The real campaigns have not started according to INEC guildlines.

In the 2019 presidential election;

PDP: 11.2 million
APC: 15.1 million.

What do you think the LP will get in the next 6 months when the 2023 presidential election is held?
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by OBALOLA55(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Honjoshy4u:
Shetima is a Boko Haram commander.
No sane Nigerian should vote for APC nor their candidates.
Imagine making a principal that over 300 girls disappeared under his watch Commissioner!
SHETTIMA IS NOT JUST A BOKO HARAM COMMANDER, HE IS ONE OF THEIR HIGHEST DECISION MAKING MEMBER

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by IamAtikulate: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:
Shettima had absolutely nothing to do with the kidnap, President Jonathan was complicit and was rightly so held responsible. At the time the kidnap took place, Borno state was under a state of emergency, declared by Jonathan himself, which had stripped the Governor off his power as the Chief Security Officer of his state, putting Jonathan in complete security control of the state. Therefore, whatever security breaches or lapses that occurred, Jonathan was 100% held responsible.
Try and be sensible before making careless allegations.
Why was the principal made a commissioner?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Jonathan was incompetent. His wife was on TV crying " there's God o" suggesting the abduction was a hoax made up to discredit her husband.
Let us not forget Peter Obi was part of that inept government.
All these Arabic slaves self. No sense at all. Old fools everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Coldie(m): 6:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
oyatz:

The real campaigns have not started according to INEC guildlines.

In the 2019 presidential election;

PDP: 11.2 million
APC: 15.1 million.

What do you think the LP will get in the next 6 months when the 2023 presidential election is held?
As much as we can want Labour Party to win, in Nigeria people who decide Nigerian elections majority of them might be in Niger republic right now. Thanks to Buharis Nigeria-Niger republic railway they would just transport these people in their millions to Nigeria and they would do their thing for #5k each. Then after they finish they enter the trains and go back to Niger republic.

A Nigerian governor was caught on camera not even pictures or audio recordings full blown camera collecting bribes yet that governor still won elections, even governors from the south that are oweing 18th the salaries still win elections, even senators that one single road they have never built before, despite it being all over the media that the road has been awarded still win elections.

In Nigeria politics I have said it anywhere it’s not credibility or merit that wins elections except in rare situations, it’s actually money, grassroots mobilisation, and structure.

In Nigeria even if the person who converted Dubai to what it is contests in elections even if it’s common knowledge that this person is coming to do exactly the same thing while his opponent is someone who is coming to bribe those mobilisers that are bribing people with stolen money or gave them the position to steal the money they use to mobilise those people through corruption.

These people would vote against the person coming to convert Nigeria to Dubai then start crying for 4years. At the end of the 4years same people that are hungry and impoverished would still do it again without remorse.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
IamAtikulate:
Why was the principal made a commissioner?
Bring your proof, I don't have the time for junks & gossips.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
APC fools are quick to ask what is Peter obi ,who is not the current gov of Anambra state , doing about unknown gun men.
put are poised to vote in a man under whose watch more than 200 school girls were abducted in broad day light.

Hypocritical animals

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

Bring your proof, I don't have the time for junks & gossips.

What other proof than Jonathan himself asking him the question... you guys reason really shallow..

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by obaaderemi: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
overall90:
I remember.
Not only that the principal was absent,her own children who were writing the exam were equally absent the night of the kidnap.
Hundeyin should do an exposé on the matter.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 7:27pm On Aug 27, 2022
Esseite:

What other proof than Jonathan himself asking him the question... you guys reason really shallow..
You must be an illiterate. Jonathan, after losing power, was making a spurious allegation. If he was so sure of himself, he could have revealed such info while in office. Trying to shift the blame after leaving office is balderdash. Jonathan was only proving himself as being clueless and incompetent, if as a President, he didn't know that he was 100% responsible for the security of lives & properties of every individual in Borno state after declaring a state of emergency, I can only feel sorry for any slow-thinker taking Jonathan seriously.
What was the purpose of declaring a state of emergency when you were incompetent to guarantee security?.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:30pm On Aug 27, 2022
A vote for Tinubu and Shetima, is a vote for Boko Haram terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by kayusely70(m): 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Jonathan was incompetent. His wife was on TV crying " there's God o" suggesting the abduction was a hoax made up to discredit her husband.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! Don't mind them!
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by mycar: 7:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
What was Peter Obi part in Jonathan government, economic team, righty?
Was economy not better under Jonathan than Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by mycar: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

You must be an illiterate. Jonathan, after losing power, was making a spurious allegation. If he was so sure of himself, he could have revealed such info while in office. Trying to shift the blame after leaving office is balderdash. Jonathan was only proving himself as being clueless and incompetent, if as a President, he didn't know that he was 100% responsible for the security of lives & properties of every individual in Borno state after declaring a state of emergency, I can only feel sorry for any slow-thinker taking Jonathan seriously.
What was the purpose of declaring a state of emergency when you were incompetent to guarantee security?.
Did he lie, was it not true that the principal was rewarded with commissioner's post?
Was it lie that the governor as advised to relocate the children to a safe location before the attack and he ignored the call?
APC rewarded those that orchestrated the act, hence they are rewarding shettima today with a V.P slot, think very well. remove sentiment, no one feeds you and take care of your family for you.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Promoter2: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
No sane Nigerian, home or abroad, should have anything to do with APC

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by RepoMan007: 7:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
We don't need this shittyman of a dude.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 8:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
mycar:

Did he lie, was it not true that the principal was rewarded with commissioner's post?
Was it lie that the governor as advised to relocate the children to a safe location before the attack and he ignored the call?
APC rewarded those that orchestrated the act, hence they are rewarding shettima today with a V.P slot, think very well. remove sentiment, no one feeds you and take care of your family for you.
Bring your proof he was appointed a commissioner. The first person I asked for a proof had Usain bolted. Stop talking like a market woman.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by mycar: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

Bring your proof he was appointed a commissioner. The first person I asked for a proof had Usain bolted. Stop talking like a market woman.
bring your proof that he wasn't appointed

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

If you could read to understand, you would not be spewing jargons as write up... school closure letters under security circumstance were written to 3 states in the North to close down, 2 adhered, while only borno (shettimma) didnt, despite Borno state being the arrow head of bokoharam issues then.. stop acting dumb.
- Why didnt shettima close schools despite the authority letter to do so?
- why did he wait for 2 week before escalating the issue?

Your Bokoharam VP candidate has questions to answer concerning bokoharam.. period.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 8:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
mycar:
bring your proof that he wasn't appointed
You must be an illiterate. He that alleges must prove.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Esseite:

If you could read to understand, you would not be spewing jargons as write up... school closure letters under security circumstance were written to 3 states in the North to close down, 2 adhered, while only borno (shettimma) didnt, despite Borno state being the arrow head of bokoharam issues then.. stop acting dumb.
- Why didnt shettima close schools despite the authority letter to do so?
- why did he wait for 2 week before escalating the issue?

Your Bokoharam VP candidate has questions to answer concerning bokoharam.. period.
I have seen & read the letter way back. I challenge you to bring the letter here and let's dissect it. I would be glad to expose your mental dullness. Bring it on.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by mycar: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

You must be an illiterate. He that alleges must prove.
He that comes for equity must come with a clean hand.
And if can't prove me wrong, then you are also an illiterate. grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

I have seen & read the letter way back. I challenge you to bring the letter here and let's dissect it. I would be glad to expose your mental dullness. Bring it on.

You challenge me to bring the letter?.. mehn are really serious, like i should have the letter?..how do they select you guys, they sure scraped the bottom of the barrel.. grin

You have GEJ in quote and undisputed even by shettima asking him why he didnt close down schools as requested, and why the principal was promoted to commissioner, but here you are asking me for the letter written to the school.. shettima should have atleast disputed it, if the then president was wrong..

Are you of the opinion that the other state that followed security advice did so out of the blues?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 8:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
mycar:

He that comes for equity must come with a clean hand.
And if can't prove me wrong, then you are also an illiterate. grin
Swear pls. I can't go back & forth with someone who seems to find it very difficult understanding a simple sentence in English.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr President, Was The 2011 Subsidy Fund Used To Finance The April Elections? / Nigeria Is Broke: NNPC Fails To Remit Monthly Revenue / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.