Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? (6626 Views)

Disturbing Signals: Your Govt Has Crashed Our Expectations - Lukman To Tinubu / Your Govt Is Temporary, I’ll Reclaim My Mandate – Atiku Tells Tinubu / Umahi To Tinubu: Ayu Is Our Man, He Worked For Us. Integrate Him Into Your Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by PeterObi4LP: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
nabiz:
shettima is a suspected Boko Haram. Boko Haram wants to take over Nigeria. A vote for Tinubu is a vote for suspected bokoham. They want to use Tinubu to become president hoping that he will not last

Tinubu is a place holder. Shettima will kill Tinubu 6months into office and take over the affairs of Nigeria. Then the SW eyes will now open to see why well meaning Nigerians have been shouting nobody should vote them into power. You hardly see shettima smile. Always with mean and bone face.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Esseite:

You challenge me to bring the letter?.. mehn are really serious, like i should have the letter?..how do they select you guys, they sure scraped the bottom of the barrel.. grin

You have GEJ in quote and undisputed even by shettima asking him why he didnt close down schools as requested, and why the principal was promoted to commissioner, but here you are asking me for the letter written to the school.. shettima should have atleast disputed it, if the then president was wrong..

Are you of the opinion that the other state that followed security advice did so out of the blues?
Why are you pontificating over a letter I asked you to screenshot?.. You alluded to it and it would have made for a robust conversation to have you paste a copy here. Ain't you the OP, can't you have all the proofs at your disposal before trying to appear half witted in defaming someone else's character. Bring a copy of the letter here, simple!
I'm no longer interested in your beer parlour gossips.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Tinubu is a place holder. Shettima will kill Tinubu 6months into office and take over the affairs of Nigeria. Then the SW eyes will now open to see why well meaning Nigerians have been shouting nobody should vote them into power. You hardly see shettima smile. Always with mean and bone face.
Let him kill him o. Village people!
God would be regretting the day he created bitter creatures like these things.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

Why are you pontificating over a letter I asked you to screenshot?.. You alluded to it and it would have made for a robust conversation to have you paste a copy here. Ain't you the OP, can't you have all the proofs at your disposal before trying to appear half witted in defaming someone else's character. Bring a copy of the letter here, simple!
I'm no longer interested in your beer parlour gossips.

Yeah i am the OP obviously, but under the article you have verifiable source and multiple dignified sources on same article which are Government regulated.. sorry but despite knowing this while still asking me for the letter threw me off grin.... wait hold on, let me write the letter... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Esseite:

Yeah i am the OP obviously, but under the article you have verifiable source and multiple dignified sources on same article which are Government regulated.. sorry but despite knowing this while still asking me for the letter threw me off grin.... wait hold on, let me write the letter... grin grin
The letter is all over the internet, there were pasted copies on Nairaland as well. You found it easy to dig out an old topic but you're acting like a victim of dementia when asked to bring a copy of the letter.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by 4teenblaq: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
femisplash:

The letter is all over the internet, there were pasted copies on Nairaland as well. You found it easy to dig out an old topic but you're acting like a victim of dementia when asked to bring a copy of the letter.

You claimed the letter is over the internet, you can as well bring it forth if you are sincere with yourself.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by SaiOba: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Sh!t!ma says he will be in charge of the security.. I think he wants to be the Chief Commander of the Armed Forces gan gan..what can baba do ? I pray they don't smell that seat.. if BatShit smell that seat, Omo 9ja is gone for good.
PeterObi4LP:

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by femisplash: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
4teenblaq:

You claimed the letter is over the internet, you can as well bring it forth if you are sincere with yourself.
I have a copy, it was signed by Wike, former minister of state for Education. But I want him to paste the copy himself so I can expose his lack of understanding. I won't spoon-feed him.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by yommyoke: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
slivertongue:
Shettima can escape man but not God.

And if he repents on his deathbed??
Do you think he'll still be punished?
Capital NO
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by peacemara54(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Jonathan was incompetent. His wife was on TV crying " there's God o" suggesting the abduction was a hoax made up to discredit her husband.
Let us not forget Peter Obi was part of that inept government.

And who are you?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by floret23(f): 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Boko-Haram terrorists kidnapped and kept Chibok girls inside Government house.
Shetima is a Boko-Haram commander. Shame on Tinubu and Tinubu's rented urchins. May what happened to Chibok girls happen to all of you.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Proudlyomonna: 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
ElSudani:
Jonathan was incompetent. His wife was on TV crying " there's God o" suggesting the abduction was a hoax made up to discredit her husband.

Ok so he was incompetent and we kicked him out,so why do you think it's a big deal to kick out Apc that's 7* worse than Jona and his pdp?
Come 2023 you will be Obidient or atikulate to killer heardmen wahala, choose wisely grin
As for tinubu and his evil Apc,dead, nailed and buried.
Apc must go NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by newdawn2017(f): 1:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Abdu81:
This is a mistake Nigeria can't make.

Real confirmed terrorist, bokoharam

Shettima.

Tufiakwa.
Sowore is in place for the SW. Sowore is the the way & light. On his mandate I stand. Voters open ur eyes, a vote for Sowore is a vote for urselves. [url]#Soworeforpresident2023[/url] Ur liberator is here
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by newdawn2017(f): 1:11am On Aug 28, 2022
OJODEL10:
Will this people actually secure the life of average nigerian?
will this coming people be able to put smile int the face of average nigerian
will this not be the last Government in nigeria if they eventually win?
will the hardship not multiply in the hands of the people?
but u ve turned ur eyes away from the light Sowore, u go with d bandwagon fallacy appeal. Na u know
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by FromZeroToHero(m): 1:54am On Aug 28, 2022
When FFK was a human being.

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by BeardedMeat(m): 4:04am On Aug 28, 2022
I don't envy femisplash at all. You cannot support Tinubu without looking stupid.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 4:05am On Aug 28, 2022
We Nigerians, especially youths will see road but decided to follow through the bush.
Latter, we started crying out loud.

Voting APC again is an avoidable mistake.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Yankee101: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2022
Anyone who wants to vote tinubu and does not realize the roles shettima played during they rise of biko haram is doing themselves a disservice

Anyone who also dosen't know tinubu fought tooth and nail through his Clinton connection so that boko haram is not designated a terrorist organization, and votes him in, is helping to bury nigeria
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:24am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:
Shettima had absolutely nothing to do with the kidnap, President Jonathan was complicit and was rightly so held responsible. At the time the kidnap took place, Borno state was under a state of emergency, declared by Jonathan himself, which had stripped the Governor off his power as the Chief Security Officer of his state, putting Jonathan in complete security control of the state. Therefore, whatever security breaches or lapses that occurred, Jonathan was 100% held responsible.
Try and be sensible before making careless allegations.
True, the State was under emergency rule. It's however wrong to allege that Jonathan was complicit in the said kidnap. How do you explain that? You committed the same error you're rebuking other for.

Maybe you wanted to write Shettima, who I believe conspired with the kidnappers to kidnap the school girls just to slight and embarrass the Jonathan government for daring to impose emergency rule on the State.

If emergency rule hadn't been declared, nothing of such would have happened
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by 4teenblaq: 7:39am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:

I have a copy, it was signed by Wike, former minister of state for Education. But I want him to paste the copy himself so I can expose his lack of understanding. I won't spoon-feed him.
Waiting for him to post his copy means that you are not being sincere with yourself.the Truth can't be withheld when lies are living freely.

He had told you that tinubu never did any thing in Lagos, I am very sure that you yourself won't hesitate to bring your "facts" with numerous links and documents to debunk his lies.

Anyways.. I believe this is the letter.. Below is the letter, can you tell us why shettima refused to comply with this instruction?

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Minime10(f): 8:26am On Aug 28, 2022
ElSudani:

Your mumurity doesn't have equal grin
You leave the substance of the post & beggins to chase shadows
What has Peter Obi got to do with the facts that your Shettima was the Mastermind of the Chibok school girl abduction
And how does the comment of "there is God" by Patience Jonathan, remove the fact that, the Principal of the FGGC Chibok did withdrew her own kids who were to write the same WAEC exams with the other kidnapped girls, prior to the kidnapped event, and was later awarded with a Commissionership position by your Shettima for a job well done.
Sometimes, you don't need to be too foolish to use your brain for once.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 28, 2022
femisplash:

Hello femi... please find attached, letter to then Bokoharam Governor, now VP candidate for the APC as requested..

Honestly, like Dino said, you cant support APC without looking stupid.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Coldie(m): 9:31am On Aug 28, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

Stop saying things like this, u only make urself look silly
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Soso990240(m): 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2022
ElSudani:
U must shamelessly drag Peter Obi into it.. was he a minister? How is Peter Obi attached to this now? Instead of u to accept the truth that Shettima imported Boko Haram from Niger and Chad just to kill his people and make Goodluck's Government look bad. Now, APC have rewarded him with a VP position, while the principal that arranged everything is now a commissioner. Una no de shame to defend evil? All of u Tinubu and Shettima supporters are devilish in nature
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by joelag: 10:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
At this point, can we also exonerate Pa agbado from the chibok saga.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
At this point, I would like to say to all GEJ supporters.....let this chibok thing rest.

It was not a hoax, indeed, it was not the first time under uncle Jona that schools were invaded...infact in the months leading up to Chibok, at least 70 boys were killed in two schools by Boko Haram killers. As for kidnapping...girls were being kidnapped all over Borno and Yobe by Boko...to the point that child marriage was increasing.

GEJ failed. I know his supporters hate to say that...but if we can rightly blast Buhari for the mess he has made of security..to the point that Kaduna , Katsina, Niger, and the FCT...plus Kogi are now not safe, and prision breaks are a way of life....then we can blame GEJ fully and totally for Chibok, the two attacks on schools in Borno that led to lots of deaths and the security issues. It was GEJ's fault...and his supporter's denials, and the way his wife behaved by blaming people for plotting against her husband was the last straw for people like me. And no, it did not lead me to support Buhari....I did not want Buhari either because I knew that Nigeria was a different country from what it was in 1984, and we needed someone who was in the present, not in the past (and as we can see...it is a mess under Bubu and company. Any APC supporter who is going to disagree with me, should argue with the fact that in 2013, one could go to kaduna with no problems. Now?)

For once, let's admit PDP dropped the ball in 2014. Just as we admit that Buhari has made a bad problem worse. Boko and bandits are now everywhere, and the SE is on fire...under his regime. A man who is in the past...see what happens.

That's all I am saying about the matter. And I won;t be responding to any mentions, because I am still pissed that PDP and APC drones cannot see that when we criticize their leaders and heroes, it is because we want them to do better. Not because we want them out of power. At least some of us. And it makes me sad that GEJ supporters still won't own up to the fact that their man failed, yet expect Buhari supporters...rightly, because Buhari has failed ...to do same. And it also upsets me that Buhari supporters still won;'t own up to the fact that the last seven years has been a mess.

Honestly, when will we get good leadership in this country...when will Nigerians wake up and realise that the power is in their hands.
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Mrkindness: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2022
ElSudani:
was it not same thing we are talking about. Shetimah planned and execute. That's hoax .
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Let's also not forget that as a result of the car crash that the GEJ government was...you guys brought in Buhari. Well, seven years later...the mess has grown bigger.

And you want us to continue the mess with Tinubu.....
Re: Jonathan Asks Shettima: Why Is Chibok Principal Now A Commissioner In Your Govt? by backtovillage: 11:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
!!!!BEWARE OF FAKE NEWS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10,000 Capacity Multi-level Car-Park For MMIA / Nneoma Nkechi Rochas Okorocha; A True Mother Of Imolites! / LIVE!!! Israeli Citizens From Jerusalem Are In Owerri With Nnamdi Kanu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.