Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap (5178 Views)

Should I Delete Them? / Google Records Everything You Say Around Your Phone. Learn How To Delete Them / How To Check Recent Activity On Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by fortunez1(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
Yes, (adventurous) ladies and gents, we're afraid it's time for another periodic Android security checkup. While no one really enjoys to perform a thorough sweep of every app installed on their mobile phones once every few weeks or so in search for all kinds of different malware, the truth is Google isn't doing a very good job of keeping you out of harm's way.That's why you should always look over your own (digital) shoulder and pay attention to each and every new report put together by firms like Bitdefender to know exactly what you must uninstall if you care about your money, the privacy of your data, and your Android phone's general well-being and overall performance.
These are the latest apps you must delete ASAP

Walls light - Wallpapers Pack
Big Emoji - Keyboard
Grad Wallpapers - 3D Backdrops
Engine Wallpapers - Live & 3D
Stock Wallpapers - 4K & HD
EffectMania - Photo Editor
Art Filter - Deep Photoeffect
Fast Emoji Keyboard
Create Sticker for Whatsapp
Math Solver - Camera Helper
Photopix Effects - Art Filter
Led Theme - Colorful Keyboard
Keyboard - Fun Emoji, Sticker
Smart Wifi
My GPS Location
Image Warp Camera
Art Girls Wallpaper HD
Cat Simulator
Smart QR Creator
Colorize Old Photo
GPS Location Finder
Girls Art Wallpaper
Smart QR Scanner
GPS Location Maps
Volume Control
Secret Horoscope
Smart GPS Location
Animated Sticker Master
Personality Charging Show
Sleep Sounds
QR Creator
Media Volume Slider
Secret Astrology
Colorize Photos
Phi 4K Wallpaper - Anime HD
Add some more if you can.

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Chaos14: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
Gbwhatsapp and truecaller

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by AK6464(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2022
Ayoba

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Benjaniblinks(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
Phonix

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by jom28gy(m): 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2022
Where do I see these in my phone?
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Metaversed: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Geniex service

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Aksure007: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2022
AK6464:
Ayoba

What's wrong with Ayoba
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Bede2u(m): 1:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
why true caller?
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Chaos14: 1:58am On Aug 28, 2022
Bede2u:
why true caller?
They have all your contacts and sim info even when you're not using that sim they still spy
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by esivue007(m): 2:49am On Aug 28, 2022
Aksure007:

What's wrong with Ayoba
my hatred for that app no be here.. angry
Months ago,Some features are on my other phone that usually download this ayoba stuff unknowingly to me..
I will just see a pop-up compelling me to Install it..
Furiously I will press cancel and delete.

Naso I track those yeye features one day and I nabbed em once and for all.

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Remiel: 4:59am On Aug 28, 2022
AK6464:
Ayoba
I hate that app die. Nonsense app. angry
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by JOACHINpedro: 6:31am On Aug 28, 2022
Metaversed:
Geniex service
How do I delete this?
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Benwallt(m): 6:44am On Aug 28, 2022
Benjaniblinks:
Phonix
these app stubborn. How e take dey enter person phone sef. Never downloaded it, never collected it but always finding it in my xender.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by DesChyko: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:

Delete your Nairaland account.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Chaos14: 7:14am On Aug 28, 2022
DesChyko:

Delete your Nairaland account.
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
You can continue to let the people who created gbwhatsapp collect your contact info
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by emmy512: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Chaos14:
They have all your contacts and sim info even when you're not using that sim they still spy
they already have that access and data.

so what's the point of deleting again?

Moreover, their policy states your data is only used to provide you and other users the service you downloaded it for.
Not sold or shared with another company.

Selling the data is detrimental to their own business model.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Metaversed: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2022
JOACHINpedro:

How do I delete this?
I'm unable to delete it myself. However, I discovered it was unscrupulously attached to a currency exchange app I downloaded. When I froze the currency app, the adverts from geniex stopped popping up on my phone.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by truthCoder: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2022
I am an iphone evangelist.

Change to iPhone today. Tomorrow may be too late.

Don’t wait till you want to become a governor in future to find out that those nudes you took that you didn’t send ti anyone have suspiciously found their way to social media.
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Chaos14: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2022
emmy512:

they already have that access and data.

so what's the point of deleting again?

Moreover, their policy states your data is only used to provide you and other users the service you downloaded it for.
Not sold or shared with another company.

Selling the data is detrimental to their own business model.
you can see other peoples sim registration name even if they don't use the app
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by fortunez1(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2022
jom28gy:
Where do I see these in my phone?
It may not be on ur phone if u haven't previously downloaded it ,so check through ur phone and don't ever download them.
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by fortunez1(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Benwallt:
these app stubborn. How e take dey enter person phone sef. Never downloaded it, never collected it but always finding it in my xender.
One needs be careful with all apps
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Chaos14: 12:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
truthCoder:

Don’t wait till you want to become a governor in future to find out that those nudes you took that you didn’t send ti anyone have suspiciously found their way to social media.

They is an entire website dedicated To showing iphone using celebrites nudes just by hacking their icloud

1 Like

Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Easybuyphones(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
buy your phone with easybuy
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by theTranslator: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
truthCoder:

iPhones are not any better

Gtfoh with your propaganda

Siri engineers literally listen to you
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by truthCoder: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
theTranslator:
iPhones are not any better

Gtfoh with your propaganda

Siri engineers literally listen to you

What exactly is your problem?
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by AK6464(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2022
Aksure007:

What's wrong with Ayoba

Ayoba keeps popping up everywhere on your phone, you don't even remember how it got into your phone, you select an app to transfer on xender ayoba selects itself, an app with that kind of desperation is more of a virus to me
Re: If You Can Locate These 35 Apps On Your Android Phone, Delete Them Asap by Youngpo413: 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
Phoenix browser has the best the best adblocker....even chrome dey learn work.

(1) (Reply)

Download Dstv Cracked/modded Apk And Watch 2500+ Live Channels For Free / MTN Voucher Validity and Access Days Increased! / Zain's 1 Month unbilled browsing From 12th Feb 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.