Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Ozo Bbnaija's Uncle's Marriage Book I Published On Amazon KDP - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ozo Bbnaija's Uncle's Marriage Book I Published On Amazon KDP (174 Views)

I'm Shocked To See Ozo In Big Brother Naija / Man Finds Out The 'Uncle' Who Stood As His Wife's Dad Was Her Sugar Daddy / "My Uncle Realized He Had Been Paying House Rent To His Wife For 10 Years" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Bbnaija's Uncle's Marriage Book I Published On Amazon KDP by coachchijioke(m): 4:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
The Authors, Rev Edy (Chukwudi) Chukwu is not just a Reverend, he has Doctor of Divinity (D.D) from (Nigerian Campus) of now Logos University, Jackson ville, Florida USA, a father, husband, grandfather, member of several local and international bodies and award recipient.

Some of the things the book highlights are:
● Difference between Marriage and Matrimony
● Stages in Marriage
●Types of Marriage covenants
● Marriage problems
● Recipes for Marriage stability and lots more.

What to find out from this book:
▪︎ Which type of Marriage is divorce NOT permissible?
Why courtship is necessary before marriage
How To solve potential hurdles to Marriage
Compatibility checklist between two intending spouses
Biblical admonitions for marital fidelity Avoid fear of doing DNA test.
How To live happily with your spouse
AND LOTS MORE

In the world today where people have bad notions about Marriage, some are outrightly afraid of institution because of sad occurences they have heard heard seen about Marriage, thus book is a must Read.

Many people are still enjoying their marriages and MARRIAGE IS NOT A SCAM. The book teaches what to do to select the right kind of partner by applying Biblical teachings and how to live harmoniously and enjoy Marriage.

So, if you are afraid of marrying wrong, afraid of Marriage, fear of doing DNA of your children because they may not be yours, fear of being cheated on and so on, then intending couples, Marriage counsellors, Ministers should everyone of Christian faith should get this book as soon as possible.

Link to get the book on Amazon KINDLE IS ON THE DESCRIPTION of the video above.

It is also available on Okadabooks.

(1) (Reply)

Fhj M78o7r8 Irf67 / Conflict And Abuse Thrive In Secret / Redpillers Vs Feminists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.