Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP (38434 Views)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Ondo: Zenith Labour Party Collapses Into PDP / 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2022
Techstar:
Obi took Anarmbra from number 26 to number 1 in WAEC. And you are saying he didn't employ new teachers in 8yrs. If what you claim is true, then he deserves a Nobel prize for bringing the best out of people. grin cheesy
Hahahahahahahaha obituary is a known thief and a perpetual lier who lie for a living grin

Obi Pandora na Atiku errand boy grin

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Bontafa: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Hahahahahahahaha obituary is a known thief and a perpetual lier who lie for a living grin

Obi Pandora na Atiku errand boy grin

Tinubu is an ekeprima who empowered his 29 year old daughter with a 4billion naira house .

And empowered you with corn

10 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Honjoshy4u: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
The North will always rally round their own.
Tinubu will be defeated before December.
God and humanity has abandoned APC

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Prince111111: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
jkpbestseries:
atiku will win in south south and south east

don't mind those ones that don't know what is going on in the South. They will be surprised the kind states that Atiku would win there grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:
Before you go to bed this night, just bear in Mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Onitsha/Asaba this October to Commission the Second Niger Bridge

If you are among those who derive pleasure in abusing Buhari, ask God to forgive you before you retire to bed this night
This is the most stupid stuff I read online today. Did he build the bridge from his pocket?

If Jonathan didn't conceive that project, you think buhari would ever imagine it? Let him go and secure his Katsina people dying everyday in the hands of bandits. Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Millz404(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

you look frustrated.

Just say Amen

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Nathphil(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:
Before you go to bed this night, just bear in Mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Onitsha/Asaba this October to Commission the Second Niger Bridge

If you are among those who derive pleasure in abusing Buhari, ask God to forgive you before you retire to bed this night
grin forgiveness for taking us 20 years back

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Skty: 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
Which Shekarau?...the warlord?
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by John389(m): 8:43pm On Aug 27, 2022
This one will just be flying from one Political party to another like witch.... Shey him and Teeenuuuumbu had a closed door meeting the other day.. Politicians, fear who no fear them
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by mbahdi(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
Dats great.pdp power

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by OPICANTO2223: 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2022
H
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Goodnigga: 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

you look frustrated.
just say amen

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by abobote: 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
PDP caught a big fish there.

Anyway, I'm obidient

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Okwyjesus(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

I saw the project last time l passed through Onitsha. It was a major plus to his legacy. Buhari did well in infrastructure.

But other areas spoil his tenure...

The truth is that the evil Buhari did against Jonathan came back to hunt him.
It's not good to sow hatred and gather people to hate and frustrate innocent souls.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Eriokanmi: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
All these old politicians will be retired next year

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Emman08: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
If these people change parties like clothes for selfish reasons, what makes us think they will be stable while in government.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Akharmony: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2022
He should try go to the united state, i just one to chrck something. .
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Engr1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
May Buhari happen to you big time!
Rubbish!!!
Jones4190:

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by CSTRR: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
So shekarau has left kwankwaso.?

Kwankwaso the funny man.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by atinga1: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado
Bogus figures and propaganda is not your strong link.
Try agbero work.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by shortIGBOman: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
kay1one:
Let him wait till tomorrow.

Today, Obi is shutting down Nigeria!

Million marches everywhere cheesy cheesy

IPOB and LIES are like 5 & 6. The gathering of 50 people is equal to a million People. That's what IPOB terrorist are claiming. But I no blame them. Bunch of Gala Hawkers, spare part sellers and some criminals. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Bryan88(m): 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

after how many years of abandonment? Na now e wan commission am...lafs...we wiser now.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Lionnation: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

you look frustrated.
why not say amen Bro, if you are sincere with yourself and conscience
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Engr1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na confused human being him be grin grin cheesy
John389:
This one will just be flying from one Political party to another like witch.... Shey him and Teeenuuuumbu had a closed door meeting the other day.. Politicians, fear who no fear them

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by edosignature(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Atiku Abubakar for president 2023

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by valemtech(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
Useless politicians,Nigerians are dumb,u seeing good candidate like obi ur mentioning atiku and tinubu.no be juju dey worry us

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Unigrad: 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
tishbite42:

Buhari will happen to you
Amen
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by kingamaa(m): 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
Back to his roots.

He was and perhaps has always been a PDP person

Alignment and realignment.

Who wins the race for Aso rock

May the best candidate win

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

IPOB Members In Austria Protest With Coffin At British Embassy. Photos / Atiku Abubakar's Birthday Message To Obasanjo At 82 / Peace Accord: Akeredolu Rejects Handshake With Agboola Ajayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.