Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,133 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP (38429 Views)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Ondo: Zenith Labour Party Collapses Into PDP / 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Unigrad: 8:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
jkpbestseries:
Atiku has won 2023 elections already
For your sitting room? He shouldn't campaign since he has won. Yeye dey smell follow you.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Unigrad: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Obi that will align for Atiku few weeks to Election.
The marijuana you are smoking isn't good for your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Maxpro121: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2022
JASONjnr:
Atiku that will be known as a complete irrelevant politician after 2023....

He will keep trying and will never succeed....

He left PDP and installed Buhari and decided to leave to contest against Buhari....

He refused to support GEJ and now the same party he left and used his money to sponsor against is the party he's going to lord over ...

Atiku is a failure....

ATIKU is prefered to TINUBU

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Temptee101(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
After the agbado master begged him to join his directionless train.

Obidatti is all we know and want.

Atiku should wait in the next life

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Dalnadoni: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Na dem sabi. undecidedNa dem sabi.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2022
Including north, south/west and where unknown gunmen dey operate. If the person you're following is lying can't you(follower) just limit yours?
kay1one:
Let him wait till tomorrow.

Today, Obi is shutting down Nigeria!

Million marches everywhere cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Proudlyomonna: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

You are doing yourself grin grin you will either be Obidient or atikulate to killer heardmen wahala grin
As for tinubu and his evil Apc,dead, nailed and buried grin
Apc must go NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by campbelljosh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
Amen IJN
tishbite42:

Buhari will happen to you
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Unigrad: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2022
obyrich:
How is it this related to the topic? It will also go down in history that Buhari commissioned the first tolled bridge by FG in the South East/South South.

The bridge that the common man is going to pay for through tolling? FG is using it as a scam. If the federal government really build the bridge, why did they sign agreement with Julius Berger company to collect toll fee on the road for a number of years?
From a source, federal government didn't pay up to 20% of the project fee, it was Julius Berger that build the bridge on the agreement that will get their money back through tolling. The tolling is going to be well computerized. FG don sell Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Abokilongthing: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Why you nor say Amen lurbish
Jones4190:

you look frustrated.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by joelag: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Obi that will align for Atiku few weeks to Election.

My thought too.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by jamace(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin
Northerners are playing game of thrones with the divided south
There is a grand conspiracy by the Northerners to give Block votes to Atiku, and the Northern masses are already displaying, they will queue on election day and vote Atiku enmasse.
That Muslim Muslim ticket Tinubu was expecting the Northerners to queue behind him, can't even save Tinubu from being disgraced heavily in the North on election day.
All those confused political analyst should keep hallucinating that the Northerners will vote Tinubu over Atiku, they should continue their day dreaming. Reality will dawn on them when results are being announced from the North on February 24th 2023
Gbam!
The south has refused to get sense. Instead of the south to rally round Peter Obi, who stands a better chance than Tinubu, Tinubu urchins are busy supporting an aged, old and sick man. Ok o.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by gozmok1(m): 9:04pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:
Before you go to bed this night, just bear in Mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Onitsha/Asaba this October to Commission the Second Niger Bridge

If you are among those who derive pleasure in abusing Buhari, ask God to forgive you before you retire to bed this night

This is the unequal treatment that created the room for agitations .

Yes this has been a PPA arrangement but the cost was considerably low, N108Billions.
But when the Buhari government came in the canceled the agreement with a claim of fraudulent practices.
When they came up with a new agreement, the cost went up to more than N250Billions and without fraudulent practices. Yes you heard me right, there is no fraud in the new cost that over doubled the canceled N108Billions .

Gas pipeline from South to North, Niger republic, Mali etc with only one mega station in the North cost 2.1 billion dollars. Some railways in the North cost over one trillion naira, yet somebody had the gut to put tollgate on 1.6km bridge.

Did I told you that in the original cost of N108Billions , the federal government will pay N30B (28%) out of which they have already paid.

N18.3Billions remaining N11.7Billions and also there was a railway line in the original design and a height that will accommodate passage of ship. All these features were taken away in the new design that the cost is almost doubled.

The issue here is that the South East and South South regions are made to pay back the cost of building the bridge whereas the same federal government will even build it without toll-gating in other regions.

It’s like SE and SS is their best place for extortion that’s why every Police Station have to send their personnels for extortion along every roads .
UNEQUAL CITIZENS AND UNQUAL TREATMENT.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by MatrixCircle: 9:06pm On Aug 27, 2022
Northerners na Thier way, by end of the year they will all move to support Atiku .. while Asiwaju and Obi are here dragging sit, until Southerners unite we are just being fools .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by anonymous1759(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2022
BeardedMeat:
This is the most stupid stuff I read online today. Did he build the bridge from his pocket?

If Jonathan didn't conceive that project, you think buhari would ever imagine it? Let him go and secure his Katsina people dying everyday in the hands of bandits. Tueh!

Hate has ruined you SMH
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Halo22: 9:13pm On Aug 27, 2022
Every right thinking politician is avoiding APC like a plague.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Juleeee: 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:
Before you go to bed this night, just bear in Mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Onitsha/Asaba this October to Commission the Second Niger Bridge

If you are among those who derive pleasure in abusing Buhari, ask God to forgive you before you retire to bed this night

Because he use his personal money to construct the bridge? The celebration of mediocrity in this though.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by BeardedMeat(m): 9:16pm On Aug 27, 2022
anonymous1759:

Hate has ruined you SMH
Hate has killed you kpata kpata.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by nwajesus12(m): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

you look frustrated.
you sure say you well so?
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by bhella10: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Emman08:
If these people change parties like clothes for selfish reasons, what makes us think they will be stable while in government.
Obi is on his third leg. Shekarau has just gone full circle. Political Oloshos dem
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by fredoooooo: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
BATSHETTIMA23... THE BEST
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Elidrisy20: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2022
Remain El rufai
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by bhella10: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2022
jamace:
Gbam!
The south has refused to get sense. Instead of the south to rally round Peter Obi, who stands a better chance than Tinubu, Tinubu urchins are busy supporting an aged, old and sick man. Ok o.
donate your tears
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Emman08: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
bhella10:
Obi is on his third leg. Shekarau has just gone full circle. Political Oloshos dem

Na all of them
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by etrouble: 9:23pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

you look frustrated.

Not look frustrated, he is actually frustrated, depressed and suicidal
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by nedekid: 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

You are very funny. Someone that has destroyed the country, you are talking of a bloody bridge! He should stuff that bridge where the sun does not shine and return the country to how he met it.
How can you say such rubbish, do you live in Nigeria? And if you do, do you not know Nigerians are living like animals? Most do not even know, because they are used to suffering and do not know anything else!
Do you know how far the country has been destroyed? 1 bought just 200 pounds from a friend munites ago and paid 810 ie ₦162,000, something that will have cost me just 50k in 2015 when this desaster heardsman and apc came in.
Pick you call now 8 out of 10 calls are from people asking for financial
assistance because things are hard. Yet you are talking of some over inflated bridge that has added to our debt. Metcheew. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by EDOLUWA: 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Unfortunately your campaign method is full of propaganda here.

Be objective with yourself with all your attacks on Obi and Atiku.

Nigerians knows that all the politicians are corrupt including majority of the citizens so parading Tinubu as a better candidate is a sham.

Mainly because the next election will speak to issues and not propaganda that APC employed to win the previous elections.

APC has destroyed the country today that we are one of the most : corrupt; terrorised; poor and unsecured in the world today!!!

And in the name of party loyalty, tribalism or whatever it may be you still want Nigerians to vote the same party that has failed woefully in terms of security, economy, unity of the nation and even education.

THE GAME IS OVER FOR APC..

NigeriaIsGreat:
Me? How Can? I Chop Winch Àbí I Dey Craze?

How can I queue behind a man who did NOT employ a single teacher in Anambra in 8 years and leave a man under whose leadership teachers were kings and Queens in Lagos? I craze?

How can I stand with a man with no single investment in Anambra in 8 years and jettison a man with several investments in Lagos? I ma*d?

How can I support a man under whose leadership State medical doctors went into strike action for 13 months leaving a man who e'en built more medical facilities in Lagos? Dem swear for me?

How can I run after a man whose name appeared in the list of corrupt politicians outside the country (Pandora papers) and leave a man with no single conviction? Mo ya wèrè ni?

How can I gravitate towards a man whose driver was caught with N250m he was trying to launder for him and leave a man with clean bill of slate in Lagos? Nígbàtí mi kìí se òdè.

How can I canvass support for a man who refused to pay salaries of workers of State Water Corporation Board for 7 years leaving over 200 of them to die in penury and abandon a man whose workers' welfare was a top priority? I no well?

How can I advocate for a man under whose leadership unwarranted killings (Akwuzu SARS) was rife and ignore a man with many firsts and milestones? I sick?

How can I evangelise politically for a man under whose leadership the State University in Awka went on 6-month strike action and forget a man who even donated N1B to the State University recently to further develop it? I drank Mpkurumiri ni?

How can I, in my sane state of mind drum support for a man who's been exporting job opportunities outside Nigeria in o'er 30 years by importing groceries and wines, devaluing our Naira and run down a man who invested heavily in the economy with many families � drawing their living standard from their? Mo fa'gbó yó ni?

How on earth can anyone tell me to leave gold for 'panda' àbí na Pandora?

Same Obi with no signature investment in Anambra?

Same Obi with no IGR growth?

Same Obi with no visible infrastructure?

Same Obi with no strong IGR?

Same Obi who invested public funds in his family business?

Same Obi who refused to conduct Local Government election for years under his watch?

Abeg, make una dey reason well na.

I chop winch àbí I dey craze to carry a liability for head like Gala? See, I'm not driven by emotions, but reality.

Asiwaju is a sellable product with sterling antecedents.

I am Omogbolahan L.A BABAWALE and I say #AsiwajuIsComing. The #BATKSM2023 ticket of governance eldorado

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by egunna(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2022
obyrich:
How is it this related to the topic? It will also go down in history that Buhari commissioned the first tolled bridge by FG in the South East/South South.

wud u rather have a bridge that is tolled or not have at all?
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by stancydg: 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2022
LionTiger:
Much ado about nothing.

Shakespeare

1 Like

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Reference(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2022
Jones4190:

I think water has passed under this bridge (pun intended).
If the cost of that bridge and all the so called infrastructure is the total destruction of the economy of Nigeria through financial recklessness then it is absolutely not worth it.
I am certain the vast majority of Nigerians will prefer Nigeria the way it was before this government arose in 2015, bridges, railways inclusive.
It has proven to be a very costly error.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by RexTramadol1: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2022
Penguin2:

Will votes from Northwest and Northeast alone make Atiku president?

Or where in the South is Atiku expecting his votes?

Except you just don’t like reality

Atiku and Tinubu will get the required percentage outside their respective regions

I doubt Obi will, you may disagree but it is what it is.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

1,400 Repentant Boko Haram Suspects Released / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Fashola: Release Igbo PVCs. NOW.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.