Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP (38451 Views)

5000 APC, LP Members Collapse Structures Into PDP In Abuja - Daily Trust / Ondo: Zenith Labour Party Collapses Into PDP / 2023: We Will Bring Prominent Leaders, Youths Into PDP - Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by onuman: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2022
Kwanza:

https://www.thecable.ng/exclusive-atiku-jets-back-from-london-to-receive-shekarau-into-pdp/amp

Before long, Kwankwaso shall also join Atiku, the manner Tambuwal joined Atiku at the last minute.
Fulani on the beat to retain apex political leadership of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by onuman: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Jones4190:
Before you go to bed this night, just bear in Mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Onitsha/Asaba this October to Commission the Second Niger Bridge

If you are among those who derive pleasure in abusing Buhari, ask God to forgive you before you retire to bed this night
Where is the rail lines designed along 2nd Nigeria Bridge? The lean bridge is far from the robust bridge originally designed.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by onuman: 12:06am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Will votes from Northwest and Northeast alone make Atiku president?

Or where in the South is Atiku expecting his votes?
Lol.
Atiku spit on the faces of southerners when he jumped into the presidential race to thwart any possibility of a southerner to succeed President Buhari; and believes on a horrible specter of a Fulani Muslim succeeding another Fulani Muslim as president of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by gloryman91: 12:24am On Aug 28, 2022
Go wherever you want. All politicians in Nigeria are scams.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by yemmywesey(m): 1:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Atiku please go back to your Dubai country, and leave our Nigeria alone.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Yankee101: 2:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu go cry
Kano for Atiku
Even Lagos no sure for tinubu right now
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 2:52am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:

Will votes from Northwest and Northeast alone make Atiku president?

Or where in the South is Atiku expecting his votes?

Do you believe that Atiku will bag at least 50% of the votes in the North and at least 25 percent of votes from South South and South West, then at least 30% of South East Votes?

You are at liberty to share the remaining portions between Tinubu and Obi.

I need not say more.
It's glaring.
Anyone can read the writing on the wall.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by PS712: 3:29am On Aug 28, 2022
Jones4190:
Before you go to bed this night, just bear in Mind that President Muhammadu Buhari will be in Onitsha/Asaba this October to Commission the Second Niger Bridge

If you are among those who derive pleasure in abusing Buhari, ask God to forgive you before you retire to bed this night
We all need to always ask God for forgiveness, that's true. But if in deed you and your revered Buhari fear God you would by now not only asked for forgiveness but repented from nepotism that led to the sharp division of the country's long managed unity in diversity, you would have long repented of your sins for making promises you not only broke but lied your way all through to power.
Buhari like every other past Nigerian leader was elected to move Nigeria higher up among comity of nations, he ended up plunging us further into hardship, division, Crises and deep insecurity and you are here making a god of him because of bridge. Wasn't he elected to do that and more? Shame.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Murphyenemuwe: 4:45am On Aug 28, 2022
It's better than to say your pops will happen to me
tishbite42:

Buhari will happen to you
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by tishbite42: 5:05am On Aug 28, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
It's better than to say your pops will happen to me
Attention seeking clown, the person I quoted has gotten the memo
You can go back to your cage
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by HDMax: 5:17am On Aug 28, 2022
My president
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:21am On Aug 28, 2022
The same old fools
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by ImperialYoruba: 5:47am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:

If your statement is true about Southeast, it is therefore true about Southwest.

With the right amount, Yorubas will abandon Tinubu and vote Atiku.

It is true about SE, no ifs.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by ImperialYoruba: 5:55am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:

I suppose you will also say that because Tinubu was able to buy delegates from the north therefore he would buy votes from the north too, right?

It was turn of South, Tinubu did not have to pay anyone to get support.

To win, Atiku needs two regions in South. He already has SS, if Wike plays along. He will pump money in SE and defeat Obi in his own home territory. If he succeed in SE he will win presidency.

So APC know this, and they will work for Obi to win SE.

Thats all Tinubu need to emerge winner, make sure Obi carries SE. grin
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Penguin2: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Opinedecandid:

Do you believe that Atiku will bag at least 50% of the votes in the North and at least 25 percent of votes from South South and South West, then at least 30% of South East Votes?

You are at liberty to share the remaining portions between Tinubu and Obi.

I need not say more.
It's glaring.
Anyone can read the writing on the wall.

You are too out of touch from reality for me to talk with u.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Penguin2: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2022
ImperialYoruba:

It was turn of South, Tinubu did not have to pay anyone to get support.

To win, Atiku needs two regions in South. He already has SS, if Wike plays along. He will pump money in SE and defeat Obi in his own home territory. If he succeed in SE he will win presidency.

So APC know this, and they will work for Obi to win SE.

Thats all Tinubu need to emerge winner, make sure Obi carries SE. grin

Dream on
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by 366bolutife: 8:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba muslims think they are wise I rather vote for atiku than to vote for Pablo Escobar aka tinubu. Sai obiYoruba muslims think they are wise I rather vote for atiku than to vote for Pablo Escobar aka tinubu. Sai obi...
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by MartinsD12(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2022
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Prettygirl200(f): 9:45am On Aug 28, 2022
kay1one:
Let him wait till tomorrow.

Today, Obi is shutting down Nigeria!

Million marches everywhere cheesy cheesy
Yes oooo obi-dients everywhere we no dey give shishi
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Opinedecandid(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2022
Penguin2:

You are too out of touch from reality for me to talk with u.

It's been proven that people that claim to know more than others know not a thing.
It's called the armchair-quarterback syndrome.

I asked a simple question, and you are too blind to your blindness to tell me that I'm out of touch with reality, rather than provide your own opinion.
Anyway, it's one of the weaknesses of this age.
I forgive you.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Jesusloveyou: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
tuniski:
Obi is a distraction!!!
atiku and obi will share pdp vote. let both of them be dragging who will be in second position.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Jesusloveyou: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
MadeInTokyo:

Obi that will align for Atiku few weeks to Election.
both of them will share pdp vote.
apc will still win even if kwankwaso and obi align with atiku.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Jesusloveyou: 1:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
PS712:

We all need to always ask God for forgiveness, that's true. But if in deed you and your revered Buhari fear God you would by now not only asked for forgiveness but repented from nepotism that led to the sharp division of the country's long managed unity in diversity, you would have long repented of your sins for making promises you not only broke but lied your way all through to power.
Buhari like every other past Nigerian leader was elected to move Nigeria higher up among comity of nations, he ended up plunging us further into hardship, division, Crises and deep insecurity and you are here making a god of him because of bridge. Wasn't he elected to do that and more? Shame.
what is the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist -
why didn't pdp do the bridge in their 16yrs, or idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist party pdp were not elected to do that and more.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by egunna(m): 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
obyrich:
So those who had bridges and roads that were not tolled are more Nigerian than us? We should dance Atilogwu because we were treated unfairly?
if u guyz were to b a woman,u'd be one hell of a nagging and whining woman that nobody wud want as a wife.u complain about anything and everything.the circumstances of these bridges are surely different.other Nigerians will be going in and out of south east and dey will bear the burdrn as well.y can't u just be happy for once and look beyond the negative side of things?finally,pls organise ur boys and blow up the bridge,then wait untill a toll free one is built for u.u hear?
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by PS712: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
what is the problem with idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist -
why didn't pdp do the bridge in their 16yrs, or idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist party pdp were not elected to do that and more.
So typical and predictable. To you everyone who holds contrary opinion is Igbo, from the east. Am not even from the south, shame on you.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by obyrich(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
egunna:
if u guyz were to b a woman,u'd be one hell of a nagging and whining woman that nobody wud want as a wife.u complain about anything and everything.the circumstances of these bridges are surely different.other Nigerians will be going in and out of south east and dey will bear the burdrn as well.y can't u just be happy for once and look beyond the negative side of things?finally,pls organise ur boys and blow up the bridge,then wait untill a toll free one is built for u.u hear?
We are not complaining or unhappy but we need not be reminded everyday to worship Buhari for building a bridge that we will pay for when we commute daily from Asaba to Onitsha for our business. That's what I am contesting. The road as you rightly pointed out is to be used by all Nigerians and there is no reason why idiots should take to the media to insult South Easterners about it everytime.

I was in the South West last week and travelled through the Lagos-Ibadan route. If the road was tolled I would pay, so would any Yourba person travelling on the road. I am yet to see South Westerners sing the praise of Buhari everyday for Lagos-Ibadan road or train service the way they expect Igbos to gloat over the 2nd Niger bridge.

There is no road exclusively meant for a particular tribe in Nigeria so why all the daily insults on South East over a bridge that will be tolled?
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by egunna(m): 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
obyrich:
We are not complaining or unhappy but we need not be reminded everyday to worship Buhari for building a bridge that we will pay for when we commute daily from Asaba to Onitsha for our business. That's what I am contesting. The road as you rightly pointed out is to be used by all Nigerians and there is no reason why idiots should take to the media to insult South Easterners about it everytime.

I was in the South West last week and travelled through the Lagos-Ibadan route. If the road was tolled I would pay, so would any Yourba person travelling on the road. I am yet to see South Westerners sing the praise of Buhari everyday for Lagos-Ibadan road or train service the way they expect Igbos to gloat over the 2nd Niger bridge.

There is no road exclusively meant for a particular tribe in Nigeria so why all the daily insults on South East over a bridge that will be tolled?

u are been reminded because u have chosen to make an enemy of everyother nigerian.u insult the north,the west and south south.u have openly displayed ur hatred for everyother tribe.y are u the only ones having issues with everybody?check urself.evrtybody cannot be wrong and u guys are always right.check out the bad blood u have created for urselves.see how hard it is for u to sell peter obi,simply because no other Nigerian will touch him with a pole.the presidency is supposed to be urs by common sense,but who are ur allies?u ve chosen to flow against the tides,thinking that everyone hates u when in the actual sense,it's u who have always exhibited the middle child syndrome.u expect everyone to bow to u despite being the smallest of the major ethnic group.u keep shouting marginalization,yet u have the bridge to ease the traffic around ur area but what did u do?u turn around to gloat over the toll gate my brother,commend before u condemn.it won't kill u.stop making enemies of everybody 2023 now,tinubu will win,ipob will start again and I expect us to take u serious?
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by Wwwq: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by obyrich(m): 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
egunna:
u are been reminded because u have chosen to make an enemy of everyother nigerian.u insult the north,the west and south south.u have openly displayed ur hatred for everyother tribe.y are u the only ones having issues with everybody?check urself.evrtybody cannot be wrong and u guys are always right.check out the bad blood u have created for urselves.see how hard it is for u to sell peter obi,simply because no other Nigerian will touch him with a pole.the presidency is supposed to be urs by common sense,but who are ur allies?u ve chosen to flow against the tides,thinking that everyone hates u when in the actual sense,it's u who have always exhibited the middle child syndrome.u expect everyone to bow to u despite being the smallest of the major ethnic group.u keep shouting marginalization,yet u have the bridge to ease the traffic around ur area but what did u do?u turn around to gloat over the toll gate my brother,commend before u condemn.it won't kill u.stop making enemies of everybody 2023 now,tinubu will win,ipob will start again and I expect us to take u serious?
Check if this description does not fit you better. Last I check, igbos are the only tribe that have made the most effort in national integration.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by egunna(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
obyrich:
Check if this description does not fit you better. Last I check, igbos are the only tribe that have made the most effort in national integration.
by staging the first and bloodiest of coups which did not claim the life of any notable Igbo?by bringing upon the nation the civil war which by d wqy gave them a bloody nose?by constantly denigrating their hosts and claiming right which dey do not accore others in their own land?by constantly dragging the name of the country in the mud in the international scene?by adulterating everything under the sun or pitting demselves against every other person?tell me which.or is it the "I am ahead of everybody mentality"?tell me which.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by obyrich(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
egunna:
by staging the first and bloodiest of coups which did not claim the life of any notable Igbo?by bringing upon the nation the civil war which by d wqy gave them a bloody nose?by constantly denigrating their hosts and claiming right which dey do not accore others in their own land?by constantly dragging the name of the country in the mud in the international scene?by adulterating everything under the sun or pitting demselves against every other person?tell me which.or is it the "I am ahead of everybody mentality"?tell me which.
Please check your mental health.
Re: Atiku Jets Back To Nigeria To Receive Shekarau Into PDP by egunna(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
obyrich:
Please check your mental health.
did I hit the right spot u guys don't want to be told?thanks for the advice,but am fine,fit as fiddle.next time u can't stand the heat,don't get into the kitchen.u guys are the worst set of ppl to live with Incase u don't know.thats y u have problems with everyone,even within urself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maryanne, Moghalu’s Wife Requests Second Marriage Proposal. He Reacts / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / "See The Moment Peter Obi Was Caught Lying On The Candidate" - Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.