Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? (562 Views)

What Did You Learn From Your Last Relationship? / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Learn From Me, Masturbation Ruins Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by lawrenzooo: 5:46pm On Aug 27, 2022
In the end we are all humans and hence fallible.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by donaldking100: 5:54pm On Aug 27, 2022
never to simp for any lady.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by fman(m): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2022
donaldking100:
never to simp for any lady.
Good.
Welcome to the world of Redpillers.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by fman(m): 6:02pm On Aug 27, 2022
Never learnt anything..
I don't date
I don't cheat
I flirt.
Life is too short to date a girl.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by Demigod22: 8:58am On Aug 28, 2022
To stop serving people breakfast

To stop playing with people's feeling

To stop approaching girls for relationship when I know I can't date.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by Johnson225(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2022
smiley
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by MikeofKd(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2022
As a man love the woman that loves you ,not the one you love cause when e set ehn e no go funny rara.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by Godada(m): 9:32am On Aug 28, 2022

I learnt if you are in a relationship.

Have several other girls too in a relationship.

It's damn costly now, I think.

Here is the deal: if one of them girls screws you over, the other girls will get you over the line.

Now while you are in the relationship.

You have to know what you actually want and you need to discard some and replace them until you come upon one you think will go the distance.

Now there is something, men need to understand.

Be you a redpiller or not.

We live in a civil society.

Women control sex. It's just that plain simple.

You pressure her into sex. It's rape.

So get this, you touch her because she let you. She determines if you gonna get the cookie jar.

This is the simple truth.

Don't exhaust yourself looking for a lady who doesn't give a shit about you and forcing her to love you, you are creating a golddigger or you could demean yourself in the whole process.

Regardless of the outcome.

You are the prize.

You sure need to back that with actions or else you will be just another fück boy whose brains have been messed silly with wet gash

Look for the ones receptive to your advances.

Get your specs in order. You should seat down and a clear and precise idea of the kind of lady you want.

This should be the case because you will probably end up with one of them girls you wanna be starting something with.

You could get hitched.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by Biafranodogwu55: 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Never chase a girl...Make them chase you and always try to be the first to leave the r'ship if you notice ugly signs.

Ain't got any heartbreak yet cos i play my game well
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by tnerro1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Don’t fvck two friends, it doesn’t end well grin

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Last Heart Break? by Lampy336: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nothing cos i dont give a shit about girls..

(1) (Reply)

.. / Thread To Change Your Style (PHOTOS) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.