Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,061 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:51 AM

I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany (346 Views)

Ekweremadu Accused Of Using Stranger To Save Family Members From Transplant Risk / I'm Counting On You To Beat APC, PDP - Peter Obi Tells Youths, Market Women / Nigerian Problems And Immediate Solution By Oluwaseyi Idowu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by dangerousd071: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0WCS3J7ReY

The Labour Party Presidential candidate, Peter Obi, has declared that he's well informed about all the challenges confronting Nigeria.

Obi's arrival: The frontline candidate said this while addressing a group of Nigerians who came to welcome him to Frankfurt in Germany on Friday, August 26, 2022.

The overseas trip: Pulse had earlier reported that the former Anambra Governor had embarked on a week-long overseas trip where he is expected to attend several events, including lectures, town hall meetings, and interviews with foreign media houses in cities across United States, Europe, and Canada.

Know your candidate: In a statement by the Peter Obi Support Network Media group, the LP flag-bearer told Nigerians to do a proper background checks of all the presidential candidates before listening to whatever promise they make.

He added that every candidate must address Nigerians on their plans make Nigeria work, adding that any candidate that speaks through proxies should be rejected.

Obi's word: “When you listen to us, go and check our background, this is not a time for somebody to show us his qualifications, I live in Nigeria and I know Nigeria and what Nigerians need. I am not a stranger to Nigerian problems.

“I am a trader but I have a privilege to go to some of the best of schools like Oxford, Cambridge, and other Ivy league institutions, but I always say to people that educational qualification is not the same as integrity.

“Listen to all the presidential candidates not through proxy. Let anyone who wants to be your President come forward himself and speak to you directly, because he is the one you will hold responsible for whatever happens to Nigeria under his care.

“This campaign is not a campaign you are going to speak through somebody, that person needs to come and directly tell us what he is going to do for our country and we must take note of whatever he says and hold him by his words.

“We also don’t want that would be carried to this place in a wheelchair, but must consider his capacity, competence, integrity and commitment.”

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by marenalexander7: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2022
This one go scatter Nigeria a poor man all he wants to do is get rich and hes brainwashing the youths

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by danjumaisah: 12:02am On Aug 28, 2022
Peter Obi when compared to these other Men is going to be better.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by Mhurfhy(m): 12:24am On Aug 28, 2022
I'm OBIdient

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by ZUKKYY(m): 12:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Mhurfhy:
I'm OBIdient
we're all obidient for sure

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by derekdelta(m): 4:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Sir but you fail as a governor.. gully erosion,you fit solve before you leave office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by Bollinga: 5:10am On Aug 28, 2022
marenalexander7:
This one go scatter Nigeria a poor man all he wants to do is get rich and hes brainwashing the youths

The man is made already... He is trying to become the president for the sake of people like you

He will liberate you from the ruling party that has kept you in bondage and still make you believe they are the best thing to happen in your life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by Coolsperm: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2022
Those that brought Buhari are now trying to smuggle in a drug baron through back door, Tinubu must be rejected by all means

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:07am On Aug 28, 2022
We believe in you sir

You're the next president of Nigeria Insha Allah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by Betanaija42moro: 6:20am On Aug 28, 2022
May God help us to get it right this time.
We need to vote wisely.

We need to vote out all these old set of Leaders, for things to change in Nigeria.

Just look at the country today, may God help us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by GoooodHardDick: 6:23am On Aug 28, 2022
This is the more reason why Nigeria needs peter Obi. Man is too much, he is extremely extra fit to rule Nigeria. no doubt, Obi is the best man for the job.

A vote for peter Obi is a vote for better Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by WonderManly(m): 6:32am On Aug 28, 2022
Okay now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not A Stranger To Nigerian Problems - Obi Tells Nigerians In Germany by BentizilL: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2022
We don't need someone who's not strange, we need someone who's a problem solver... We need BAT... kiss
Vote wisely
Vote wisely
Vote competence
Vote success
Don't be an ethnic bigot.. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Lady Who Got Sacked By Her Boss / I Will Crush, Flog My Detractors In PDP, Wike Vows / Wike, Others Absent As Atiku Meets Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.