Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (49161 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze Gifts His Musicians Six New Cars / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ceeceeco: 12:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Justinlean02:
God cannot lie cheesy
God cannot fail. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Chukazu: 12:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Something good out of Abia for once
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by theTranslator: 12:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
GreaterFuture:

What do you believe in then?
I believe in common sense and the Astroreligious techniques of my ancestors. IFA and Orisha is a belief, not a religion. The concept of God and gods were imported to us

If you believe in your pastor healing can I arrange for him to use his Jesus to heal some children as young as 7 of cancer?

Is it Jesus will for innocent people to suffer?
Is it true that a Boko haram member can repent and get to heaven while a 10 year old liar that died in an accident will go to hell?

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by beautyhd: 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Not Damgrete. It was Eastern Comfort. If na Damgrete, I no for forget am. cheesy

Thank you! Eastern Comfort! I was struggling to remember the name.

Oh ok,
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Khaysee: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
What God cannot do doesnt exist

God help us

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by VOICEofORIENTAL: 1:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
EKONGKING:
unfortunately God aka jesus does not like Nigerians .

The ever knowing and all powerful god is clueless in front of a Nigerian politician.
please don't use the name of JESUS in vain

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Waywardson6: 1:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
SAKAMANJE
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Emperorx: 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sltp:
Scammer. Keep deceiving Africans with your fake religion and keep cashing out
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Viktoro1: 1:22pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sltp:
Scammer. Keep deceiving Africans with your fake religion and keep cashing out
This is a brother speaking from his darkened beclouded mind. Scammers and people from around the globe joins the prayer channel daily. What you don't understand is bigger than you brother, some things are too genuine to be fake.

2 Likes

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by preciousmetals: 1:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
Evil man, it pains you because he's not your tribe man, enemy of progress
SNEFF:
Everybody get sucess story abeg, let the children come to me you made them slaves, made them church workers without minimum wage, who is gonna prophesy for prophets ?. Anyway what do i know ?
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Ken4Christ: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's easy to gather crowd or followers when you always tell them what they want to hear. When you always prophecy to them what they want to hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by slowice(m): 1:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I strongly believe that what God can not do. Does not exist

That's basic fact. The Bible say that God can do all things. And that's on period.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by einsteine(m): 1:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na dis man make many women on my whatsapp dey upload nsppd every morning.

If only Nigeria was good, there would be less people tuning in to his YouTube channel.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by mastermaestro(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
BigBelleControl:
internet is the new oil.

Many are yet to discover this fact.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by jaxxy(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
SNEFF:
Everybody get sucess story abeg, let the children come to me you made them slaves, made them church workers without minimum wage, who is gonna prophesy for prophets ?. Anyway what do i know ?

The most selfless person on earth is supposed to be a pastor bt sadly that is not the case.

pastor are now storing up treasures for themselves here on earth.

church workers shouldn't be paid salary bt they should be supported when and where necessary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ljoh: 1:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I strongly believe that what God can not do. Does not exist

Lie does exist and my God can not lie
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ljoh: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kingcalls:
Mr Jerry Eze....pls if u reading this...use ur platform to sell Peter obi to the world.... we need this sleeping giant to open its eyes....been in coma for so long

Nigerian voters are not on YouTube
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by adicious(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
My Papa.... What God cannot do, does not exist!
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by VULCAN(m): 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Are you really so stiff and rigid mentally?

So you can't understand that he is referring to the miraculous.

Shame

ljoh:

Lie does exist and my God can not lie
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by clockwisereport: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kollabo419:
Nna mehnn...

Was is not this pastor that haunty chinwo et husband went to specially greet @ his residence

Boom!!! She call me brother... I call sister tooo pooped out that year grin
nope. You are talking about pastor blessed ezechikwa
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by giga20: 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Learn to separate religion from politics
Only xtains do that. Think about it
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by oluwafreshkid(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
SNEFF:

AQ
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Marpol2021(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Enough Cashout from Youtube
I swear
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by omasco922: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulation to him
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by leye4u: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Make Daddy Freeze catch una
Daddy Freeze criticism only makes Pastors more popular and more successful.

Go and find out.

Once He starts insulting a Pastor....the Pastor go boom like say tomorrow no dey.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by djon78(m): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
einsteine:
Na dis man make many women on my whatsapp dey upload nsppd every morning.

If only Nigeria was good, there would be less people tuning in to his YouTube channel.

He even have plenty viewership from abroad

I read the CNN report it states from data available between 10 July and 20 August
He had 1 million viewers from UK, 700,000 from the US and 2 million from Nigeria

So he has so many viewers from overseas not just Nigeria
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by sonnie10: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
Is it true that he will be in Downtown Houston this October?
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Oqw1: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Africans majorly streaming

If africa is developed many won’t fall for that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by einsteine(m): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
djon78:

He even have plenty viewership from abroad

I read the CNN report it states from data available between 10 July and 20 August
He had 1 million viewers from UK, 700,000 from the US and 2 million from Nigeria

So he has so many viewers from overseas not just Nigeria

It is mostly Nigerians abroad.

And it is views not viewers. People make that mistake a lot. Most people would view several times.

His highest concurrent stream was just under 90k viewers.

I like how the report highlighted that he is raking in cash from the service. Gullibility is still in existence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Ginomel(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
EKONGKING:

Iam disgraced in social media according to you.
While u keep disgracing and begging in real life.
Lots of difference

You might have a problem with your god but be careful of God so that you won't regret.

Pretend other than stooping low to prove an existing point, pointless. (Hope the English is not complex for you since you struggle to admit what is supernaturally in existence.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Ginomel(m): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
mabea:
You should be ashamed if yourself. He's known for something, what are you known for? Nonentity?

You could have ignored the loser.

Sitp.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.