Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN (48982 Views)

Pastor Jerry Eze Pays Food Vendor To Feed 1,000 Orphaned Children / US Recognises Pastor Jerry Eze After Historic Crusade / Pastor Jerry Eze’s Wife Eno, Kneels And Hugs Him On Live TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
ComradeShegs:
Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday. Please I'm in desperate need of a Job. Since graduating from NYSC last year, life hasn't been easy for me. I'm a 2.1 Political Science graduate of Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria.

I'm all on my own in Niger State, starving....but I'm not asking for money but a job, please. sad

Please come to my rescue, I'm dying.

Take up a teaching job. There are many of them. Start from there. That’s what I did when I left NYSC 2014
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by djon78(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
einsteine:

It is mostly Nigerians abroad.

And it is views not viewers. People make that mistake a lot. Most people would view several times.

His highest concurrent stream was just under 90k viewers.

I like how the report highlighted that he is raking in cash from the service. Gullibility is still in existence.

But you said if Nigeria was good people won't have time

Nigerians abroad are at least in good environment but they still view it.

Religion whether in good or bad stead people that will follow will do so

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Emmanuel909090: 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Congratulations
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Buckeyemedia1: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
BigBelleControl:
internet is the new oil.
Data is the new oil.

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Lachynos2k2(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
This guy is my secondary school classmate o. Indeed what God cannot do does not exist.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by kingjiss: 8:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kwara1stson:
you guys keep denigrating the Yorubas n u want them to vote for Peter Obi... Ode omo

ODE OMO LIKE YOUR PARENTS
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Awise09(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sltp:
Scammer. Keep deceiving Africans with your fake religion and keep cashing out
Huuun those 880000 Plus Subscribers are all African abi, sit down there.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by exclusive7(m): 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
pocohantas:

Lol. Not Damgrete. It was Eastern Comfort. If na Damgrete, I no for forget am. cheesy

Thank you! Eastern Comfort! I was struggling to remember the name.

Lol, yeaa.. Eastern Comfort is not really popular compared to Damgrete, took a while to even remember the name cheesy
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Onyipk: 9:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sltp:
Scammer. Keep deceiving Africans with your fake religion and keep cashing out

My brother, just look for someone with a terminal disease, a hopeless condition of life etc and let the person join every 7am.
You will discover and testify that indeed what God cannot do does not exist.

#nsppd #7amfireprayer
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by awesomet1(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Anxiety2022:
I strongly believe that what God can not do. Does not exist

GOD CANNOT LIE
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Kwara1stson: 10:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
kingjiss:

ODE OMO LIKE YOUR PARENTS
your parent failed in bringing you up properly that is why you are very uncouth.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Prisco4luv(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yes, God be praised.
What God cannot do does not exist
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ComradeShegs(m): 12:44am On Aug 29, 2022
MyFlair:

Take up a teaching job. There are many of them. Start from there. That’s what I did when I left NYSC 2014

Thank you for your candid advice. I was teaching as an elementary teacher in a private but I couldn't manage the pay, no matter how hard I try...(15k). No savings, even my foodstuff finishes before month end.

So I decided to quit because the stress doesn't equal the pay. Zero Savings, and as you know private schools don't pay when schools are on break.

Though I'm considering starting home lesson if I don't get a better job before school resumes.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by BigDaddymusic: 5:32am On Aug 29, 2022
While you keep up searching for a job,go and get a security job in Abuja, from there something bigger will definitely pop up, pls, don't just sit at home o.
ComradeShegs:
Good morning everyone, and happy Sunday. Please I'm in desperate need of a Job. Since graduating from NYSC last year, life hasn't been easy for me. I'm a 2.1 Political Science graduate of Ahmadu Bello university, Zaria.

I'm all on my own in Niger State, starving....but I'm not asking for money but a job, please. sad

Please come to my rescue, I'm dying.
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ComradeShegs(m): 8:03am On Aug 29, 2022
BigDaddymusic:
While you keep up searching for a job,go and get a security job in Abuja, from there something bigger will definitely pop up, pls, don't just sit at home o.

Thank you for ur candid advice. Please if you have a connect of how I can get one, I'll be grateful... embarassed
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by kingjiss: 4:52am On Aug 30, 2022
Kwara1stson:
your parent failed in bringing you up properly that is why you are very uncouth.

If your parents raised you up properly you wont insult someone; that Why I see your parents foolishness in you because they have failed

Lol
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ForumNL(m): 12:28am On Oct 10, 2022
kingjiss:

Afonjas are angry because they didn't call their 419 pastors lol
I know if he was yoruba, derogatory remarks from Igbos would flood the thread...

I'm Yoruba and a Christian, I don't care about any pastor's tribe all I want is the Gospel of Christ should circulate.

I'm always happy with the new generations of pastors we have now - They are young

Pastor Enenche, Apostole Joshua Selman, Pastor Jerry Eze, Apostle Edu etc
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Oct 21, 2022
ForumNL:
I'm always happy with the new generations of pastors we have now - They are young Pastor Enenche, Apostole Joshua Selman, Pastor Jerry Eze, Apostle Edu etc
They are young and have equally duped 1000s using the name of God, right? undecided
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ForumNL(m): 6:39pm On Oct 21, 2022
Kobojunkie:
They are young and have equally duped 1000s using the name of God, right? undecided
Olofo Ara e
Who among your family member has he duped

Envy kill you there

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Kobojunkie: 11:22pm On Oct 22, 2022
ForumNL:
Olofo Ara e Who among your family member has he duped Envy kill you there
Oh, so because he has yet to directly dupe any of my family members, he is not the conman that he is? undecided

Jesus Christ don talk am long ago... na religion go kill many of you folks... mind, body, and soul! undecided
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Maynman: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so because he has yet to directly dupe any of my family members, he is not the conman that he is? undecided

Jesus Christ don talk am long ago... na religion go kill many of you folks... mind, body, and soul! undecided
Where you their when “jesus christ” said it, or you are reading books complied by early church fathers?

1 Like

Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by ForumNL(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Go and sleep

Rest in Jesus Name
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Kobojunkie: 2:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
ForumNL:

Go and sleep

Rest in Jesus Name
Swallow your advice abeg! undecided
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Christistruth00: 11:56am On Dec 10, 2022
Jerry Eze is another Occultic Freemasons Pastor

Nigeria is swarming with them

Jesus Christ said he who lives by the Sword shall die by the Sword

The Sword Passing thing he and Duncan did is another Occultic Church Ceremony
Everyone go back and read the New Testament very Thoroughly
Why doesn’t Duncan keep all this nonsense to his Freemasons meeting instead of masquerading as a Christian Pastor
Re: How Pastor Jerry Eze Became One Of The Biggest Nigerian Pastors On Youtube - CNN by Christistruth00: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2022
ForumNL:

I know if he was yoruba, derogatory remarks from Igbos would flood the thread...

I'm Yoruba and a Christian, I don't care about any pastor's tribe all I want is the Gospel of Christ should circulate.

I'm always happy with the new generations of pastors we have now - They are young

Pastor Enenche, Apostole Joshua Selman, Pastor Jerry Eze, Apostle Edu etc

They are all Fake Pastors

Go and read the New Testament THOROUGHLY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Ajenu Builds A Catholic Church In Benue (Pictures) / What Does The Bible Say About Sex Before Marriage? / How To Overcome Ghosts, Badluck,setback,demons, Devils, Witches,curses With Salt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.