Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December (1789 Views)

For Those Hypocrites That Said Jesus Wasn't Born On 25th December / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Daddy Freeze Christmas Message - Christ Wasn't Born In Your Village Or On 25th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:
You are calling God a liar now by saying all scriptures were not inspired by him.
First of all, the statement you quoted is not of God but instead of Paul's claim regarding scripture. undecided

God instead said all knowledge of good and evil belongs to Him - His is the only spirit of inspiration. undecided

Second, that an idea is inspired does not make it true. Satans words written right there in scripture is inspired but it is not truth but all lies. The Truth of God is instead the Word out of God's mouth, and not words hence He alone is standard by which all should be validated. undecided

Again, Inspired does not mean same as True. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First of all, the statement you quoted is not of God but instead of Paul's claim regarding scripture. undecided

God instead said all knowledge of good and evil belongs to Him - His is the only spirit of inspiration. undecided

Second, that an idea is inspired does not make it true. Satans words written right there in scripture is inspired but it is not truth but all lies. The Truth of God is instead the Word out of God's mouth, and not words hence He alone is standard by which all should be validated. undecided

Which word in the bible wasn't inspired of God but came from Gods mouth direct?
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 2:14pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:
Pay attention! undecided

God instead said all knowledge of good and evil belongs to Him - His is the only spirit of inspiration. What this means is that everything is inspired by God .I.e. there is no knew knowledge that is outside of God or beyond Him. undecided

Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Pay attention! undecided

God instead said all knowledge of good and evil belongs to Him - His is the only spirit of inspiration. What this means is that everything is inspired by God .I.e. there is no knew knowledge that is outside of God or beyond Him. undecided

Simple question.

And you are writing all these long episode. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:
Simple question.

And you are writing all these long episode. undecided
I see you don't even comprehend the meaning of the word inspired or any of what is contained in my response which I have repeated twice at this point so how do we do this? undecided

Look up the meaning of the word Inspired in a dictionary abeg undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see you don't even comprehend the meaning of the word inspired or any of what is contained in my response which I have repeated twice at this point so how do we do this? undecided

Look up the meaning of the word Inspired in a dictionary abeg undecided

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2 Timothy 3:16

Stop calling God a liar.

He doesn't need you to be better or less. Even Jesus was inspired of God.
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: 2 Timothy 3:16

Stop calling God a liar.

He doesn't need you to be better or less. Even Jesus was inspired of God.
Again, God didn't say what is written there in Paul's letters to Timothy. And Paul never wrote in his epistle that those are God's exact words so why do you keep insisting God said that? undecided

Instead, what God said is what is written in Genesis which is that the knowledge of good and evil belongs to Him meaning all knowledge whether in scripture or outside is inspired by God. You call God a liar when you insist instead that it is only that written in what is your Bible that is inspired of Godundecided

So when exactly did Paul replace God for you? undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, God didn't say what is written there in Paul's letters to Timothy. And Paul never wrote in his epistle that those are God's exact words so why do you keep insisting God said that? undecided

Instead, what God said is what is written in Genesis which is that the knowledge of good and evil belongs to Him meaning all knowledge whether in scripture or outside is inspired by God. You call God a liar when you insist instead that it is only that written in what is your Bible that is inspired of Godundecided

So when exactly did Paul replace God for you? undecided

Who is the person that wrote that God said the knowledge of good and evil belong to him? Was it the person God said it to or someone else?
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:
Who is the person that wrote that God said the knowledge of good and evil belong to him? Was it the person God said it to or someone else?
I am not able to make heads or tails of what you wrote up there. undecided

In context of scripture, a statement proclaiming for instance that "The Lord said....." is to be considered God's Truth whereas statements which are of the opinion of men such as in the case of what is written in Paul's letters to Timothy, are meant to validated against that which is in fact attributed to God. undecided

It doesn't matter who wrote what as what matters instead is if the claim holds up to that declared of God through His prophets. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 3:44pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not able to make heads or tails of what you wrote up there. undecided

In context of scripture, a statement proclaiming for instance that "The Lord said....." is to be considered God's Truth whereas statements which are of the opinion of men such as in the case of what is written in Paul's letters to Timothy, are meant to validated against that which is in fact attributed to God. undecided

It doesn't matter who wrote what as what matters instead is if the claim holds up to that declared of God through His prophets. undecided

Now I thought you knew the meaning of inspired.

If you told someone something and I wasn't there. Neither did I meet the person that you made the statement to.

How then did I know you made such statement?
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 4:05pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:
1. Now I thought you knew the meaning of inspired.

2. If you told someone something and I wasn't there. Neither did I meet the person that you made the statement to. How then did I know you made such statement?
1. I ofcourse understand the meaning hence why I don't confuse it with meaning God's Word same as you do. undecided

2. Rather than conclude all that you are told is of the someone, God said in His Law that you validate it against His very own Word, that which He gave to you through His Prophets....the "thus saith the Lord's.
.." , and in the case that it is a new truth being investigated, then by the account of 2 or 3 witnesses shall it be established also read as where 2 or 3 are gathered in the name of Jesus Christ, He is there in there midst or if 2 or 3 shall agree on a thing here on earth, it shall be established in heaven. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 04, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. I ofcourse understand the meaning hence why I don't confuse it with meaning God's Word same as you do. undecided

2. Rather than conclude all that you are told is of the someone, God said in His Law that you validate it against His very own Word, that which He gave to you through His Prophets....the "thus saith the Lord's.
.." , and in the case that it is a new truth being investigated, then by the account of 2 or 3 witnesses shall it be established also read as where 2 or 3 are gathered in the name of Jesus Christ, He is there in there midst or if 2 or 3 shall agree on a thing here on earth, it shall be established in heaven. undecided

Thus saith the lord is an inspiration.

Num 12: 6; 8
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Have you ever prophesied before? You will understand what inspiration means if you had.
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 6:42pm On Sep 04, 2022
Thanksful:
Thus saith the lord is an inspiration.

Num 12: 6; 8
And he said, Hear now my words: If there be a prophet among you, I the Lord will make myself known unto him in a vision, and will speak unto him in a dream.

With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the Lord shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?

Have you ever prophesied before? You will understand what inspiration means if you had.
Look, if at this point in your so-called Christian life, you are still under the delusion that what is written in God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, the National Constitution of what is the Nation of Israel, then please go back to God as your foundation is not built in Jesus Christ. undecided

In Jesus Christ, any prophesy that is not regarding the Kingdom of God itself is a lie. Jesus Christ told you this very thing when He explained to you who the Holy Spirit, the one who is in fact Spirit of Truth, the very own who lived inside of Jesus Christ, truly is. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look, if at this point in your so-called Christian life, you are still under the delusion that what is written in God's Old Covenant Law of Moses, the National Constitution of what is the Nation of Israel, then please go back to God as your foundation is not built in Jesus Christ. undecided

In Jesus Christ, any prophesy that is not regarding the Kingdom of God itself is a lie. Jesus Christ told you this very thing when He explained to you who the Holy Spirit, the one who is in fact Spirit of Truth, the very own who lived inside of Jesus Christ, truly is. undecided

Even Jesus himself was inspired
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 11:44pm On Sep 07, 2022
Thanksful:
Even Jesus himself was inspired
Satan was also inspired. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by GoodIsGod: 1:26am On Sep 08, 2022
Thanksful:

Do Jesus permit people to eat food or drink water?

Or go to school to aquire education grin
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Satan was also inspired. undecided

Now we back to where we started.
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thanksful:
Now we back to where we started.
You need to understand that in this discussion, you are alone in your confusion. undecided

You are told that everything in scripture is inspired, meaning the words expressed by Satan were also inspired, hence, Satan himself was inspired. undecided

The reason you have a hard time understanding just that has to do with your inability to comprehend just what is written still. undecided
Re: I Did Some Research And Found Out That Just Christ Wasn't Born On 25th December by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 08, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You need to understand that in this discussion, you are alone in your confusion. undecided

You are told that everything in scripture is inspired, meaning the words expressed by Satan were also inspired, hence, Satan himself was inspired. undecided

Why do you have a hard time understanding just that? undecided

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Loves A Servant-leader / Mother Theresa Orphanage Home, Ketu / Why Is God's Will Always Very Difficult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.