Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,184 members, 7,957,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:26 PM

Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. (1540 Views)

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / What Are Your Experiences With Older Ladies? / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Offpoint1: 10:36am On Aug 28, 2022
My first experience was last year November. I was down with malaria+typhoid, had the symptoms for over 4 days and didn't take any medication. I've always hated drugs including vitamins.

On the 5th day, shxt got worse. I put a call through a nurse she told me she was at work she'd be closing by 4pm. I slept off and woke up around 3:05, I was soaking wet and my head was pounding like hell. I tried going out to get drugs, immediately I stepped out of my room, day turned to night grin that was the last thing I remembered, I woke up to crowd of people around me, was soaked with water and I got drip on my hand...... Omo I was out for 30 minutes.

Most embarrassing day of my life grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by donaldking100: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2022
Please make sure you don't take drugs next time when u are sick.
We need the part two of this story from you.
Nonsense & Tinubu.
I still wonder how someone would be sick for almost 5 days, & still foolishy find it comfortable staying sick without taking drugs.
no be ment be that?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by anochuko01(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2022
Mine happened a few years ago.

Wasn't sick at all, I stood up to address some people, and suddenly I went blank and passed out but I was up again in a few minutes. Doctor said it was low blood sugar or something like that. It took me days to recover fully though. No drugs, just rest and plenty food.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Wawelexy(m): 11:33am On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:
Nonsense & Tinubu.
I still wonder how someone would be sick for almost 5 days, & still foolishy find it comfortable staying sick without taking drugs.
no be ment be that?

Malaria get worse whenever I take drugs... na herbs match my body system

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by BrotherCork: 11:41am On Aug 28, 2022
Offpoint1:
My first experience was last year November. I was down with malaria+typhoid, had the symptoms for over 4 days and didn't take any medication. I've always hated drugs including vitamins.

On the 5th day, shxt got worse. I put a call through a nurse she told me she was at work she'd be closing by 4pm. I slept off and woke up around 3:05, I was soaking wet and my head was pounding like hell. I tried going out to get drugs, immediately I stepped out of my room, day turned to night grin that was the last thing I remembered, I woke up to crowd of people around me, was soaked with water and I got drip on my hand...... Omo I was out for 30 minutes.

Most embarrassing day of my life grin

Bro I happily fainted when I see big yansh sir....she was from South Africa smiley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Vinnie2000(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2022
Lolss.
The nigga above me deserves B'allon dor for madness.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Healthrelatedjo: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fainting be like restarting ur phone ... E dey make person life long
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by eazyduzit: 12:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
It back then in school during the Rector cup,I was one of the main star in my Dept and we where playing with Agric Engineer Dept.A player from my team took a cross and I jump up to nod it to goal,a opponent player contested the ball with me while on air and the opponent player elbowed me and that's how I found myself in the school clinic 30 minutes later grin grin grin.
Las Las,na my department still win that hear competition.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by abioyeayanfeolu(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
OP,Make I no lie na since primary school I dey always try make I faint if DEM BEAT ME ,buh Omo na lie ooooo.I never faint b4 asswear.

MY OPINION. NO SHADES

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Vinnie2000(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
eazyduzit:
It back then in school during the Rector cup,I was one of the main star in my Dept and we where playing with Agric Engineer Dept.A player from my team took a cross and I jump up to nod it to goal,a opponent player contested the ball with me while on air and the opponent player elbowed me and that's how I found myself in the school clinic 30 minutes later grin grin grin.

See this dude.

Instead of you to be sober, you re laffing and shining teeth.

You would have been another Samuel Okwaraji.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Kingsince95(m): 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2022
eazyduzit:

Bro where did you school, IMT ENUGU??
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Sleeknigga: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Make I book space hear stories
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by eazyduzit: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:

See this dude.

Instead of you to be sober, you re laffing and shining teeth.

You would have been another Samuel Okwaraji.
So now that I'm still very much alive you want to cry abi?
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by eazyduzit: 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kingsince95:

Bro where did you school, IMT ENUGU??
Nope,I did my Diploma in Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri then went further and graduated in Unimaid.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Temiel(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
Interesting...

For me, I had been sick for some days and unlike op I was on drip and injection. I had never been that sick in my life. So, drip finished and I wanted to go ease myself.

Like my dad and bro knew something was up, they suggested they go with me to the toilet.

Jejely i was standing and urinating with the urine looking like deep brown. Before I knew it, it was like nepa off light in my brain. Next thing, I was in my bro's hands and wondered what's up.
They said I just fell backwards and he, my bro, was sharp enough to grab me.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Royalty189(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
abioyeayanfeolu:
OP,Make I no lie na since primary school I dey always try make I faint if DEM BEAT ME ,buh Omo na lie ooooo.I never faint b4 asswear.

MY OPINION. NO SHADES

Na my mind u just talk. I don try taya e no dey work.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Sergioaguero: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Lalasticlala this can be helpful to someone
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Offpoint1: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:
Nonsense & Tinubu.
no be ment be that?
I don't do drugs, I hardly fall sick and when I do I just take a break from work and rest.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Clint02(m): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
I was hit by a bike while crossing the road when I was still younger with my small fragile body. I didn't feel anything nor did i know anything at that moment of impact.
The next thing I remember was waking up inside a dried up gutter with people gathered looking at me. So I guess I fainted.
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by DSC7: 10:15pm On Aug 28, 2022
donaldking100:
Nonsense & Tinubu.
no be ment be that?

Normally malaria and Typhoid dey cause mental problem so i no blame the Op tongue

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by ntipro: 10:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fainted after urinating when I was down with malaria
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by morinto: 11:06pm On Aug 28, 2022
Temiel:
Interesting...

For me, I had been sick for some days and unlike op I was on drip and injection. I had never been that sick in my life. So, drip finished and I wanted to go ease myself.

Like my dad and bro knew something was up, they suggested they go with me to the toilet.

Jejely i was standing and urinating with the urine looking like deep brown. Before I knew it, it was like nepa off light in my brain. Next thing, I was in my bro's hands and wondered what's up.
They said I just fell backwards and he, my bro, was sharp enough to grab me.
LOL guy that stuff happen to me during my undergraduate when I have malaria. I went to toilet to ease myself and it seem my Brian trip off. I just saw myself on bathroom floor. The way I fall make my roommate to wake up and quickly rush me to bedroom

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Candidlady: 2:11am On Aug 29, 2022
Wawelexy:

Malaria get worse whenever I take drugs... na herbs match my body system

Same here. ..

My folks find it funny when Itell em drugs kinda worsen my whole sick state although our doctor had a way explaining the whole "malaria getting worst" when one use drugs (you should propably run a Google search on that)

••••Istill hate drugs tho••••

donaldking100:
Nonsense & Tinubu.
no be ment be that?

Mr Tinubu hater Ihave gone a week no drugs/medications

ijust hate drugs be it pills, injections or whatever

Idont do drugs except kwaya tongue
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by DanieleLorenzo: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2022
Very long time ago.
In a market. undecided
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by EmiDon11: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2022
I faint everyday oo
After eating by 8:00pm i will faint.
And recover by 5:00am.
It happens to me everyday and it will still happen today.
Ah dont know whats wrong with me

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by MasterJayJay: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2022
I have fainted more than 3 times.

My first fainting happened during my Boys Brigade days. I didn't eat and went for Church service. We stood under the sun. I only remembered being carried into the church.

I also fainted when I was sick. I was about to open the refrigerator to get water and next thing I heard was my mom shouting Blood of Jesus.

Another scene was when I was sitting down and was operating my laptop. I had amplifier that was at back. Those big amplifiers that our fathers used those days, Kenwood was the maker. I moved my elbow backwards and accidentally hit the amplifier. It was so painful that after few seconds, I fell from the chair.

There was a time I went to unlock the gate in the morning. I mistakenly jammed one of my fingers against the gate. A sharp pain pierced through me and I managed to go upstairs and started feeling dizzy. I knew what's about to come next, having had similar experience. I quickly threw myself unto the sofa in the sitting room. Woke up later.

There was an almost fainting experience in UNICAL. I didn't eat and went for Sunday service at chapel of redemption. Seats were already filled and I had to stand outside with others. I started feeling weak and dizzy. I simply went to a nearby pavement to seat. Then I started sweating profusely. After the dizziness cleared, I bought some snacks from a vendor nearby and went back to my room.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2022
I so long for this fainting thing when I was kid but it never happened. A girl in my school fainted that time and I was so envious of her and thought she had a special gift. Childhood is funny sha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Lovilla(f): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2022
I did that when my bf left me,,,
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by Suzetteemmanuel(f): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2022
I fainted once i after sitting for so lng tryna walk outside everywhere then went blank,when i work up later i was fucking wet dem don pour me too much water
Re: Have You Ever Fainted? Share Your Experiences. by mespusinglez(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2022
I'VE NEVER...AND I DON'T PRAY TO EVER EXPERIENCE ONE.
SOME FAINTING DEY OFF PERSON...NA MORTUARY STRAIGHT YOU GO SEE YOURSELF NO ROUNDABOUT

(1) (Reply)

Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! / I Bang My Step Sister Why Cooking [ Video] / Nobody Is Ugly....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.