Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! (1414 Views)

My Landlord Is Giving Me Quit Notice Because Of The Way I Dress - Lady Cries Out / Our Landlord Is Sleeping With My Friend's Wife, Should I Tell Him? / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 10:04am On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

CASE CLOSED!!! I GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER THE "DRAGGING" AND LOTTA SHXT

I'm in so much pain right now, I've tried to be remain patient and law abiding citizen but I'm tired. cry

I've been homeless for sometime now, I stayed with my cousin before he got married but I VOLUNTARILY choose to give the new family some privacy and moved to the bakery staff mud house.

I withdraw the last 10k in my account and my cousin gave me 10k from the cash, he needed to go purchase goods (last Friday morning) and we (my friend p and I) agreed with the landlord that I'm gonna move in while I work to pay off the remaining 20k. The house rent is #40k.

Called him last Saturday and he claimed this wasn't our agreement, I talked and talked yet he remained reluctant and even told me - he was not in town. It was actually raining that Saturday, my body was soaked with water.

I got my sister to talk to him, still he refused - my sister promised to pay the next Friday (today actually); he still refused. I got my cousin to call him but the same result.

My cousin offered to pay the remaining 20k since he refused to let me in or refund the money, he sent his account number to my cousin. After paying, I called and after answering his annoying quizzes and still kept my cool.
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

I went to the house, only to discover the room was locked with a new padlock. I called him at first, he hesitated to tell me what's going on.

He later told me (after my cousin sent a message to him), the keys were with one of his tenants who's a carpenter and can't leave his shop.

I left my bag outside for hours, before one of the tenants asked me to drop it in one of the rooms - very dirty and horrible cry . I had to go to work (I work overnight in a bakery), only for get off work and see 2 missed calls from this landlord and a message.

"Onyedika I'm sorry for the misplaced arrangement. How I wish am around I will settle the matter amicably. Pls kindly consider the alternative room as option pls. Sorry for the inconveniences it may cost you. "

Mind you, he only showed me and my friend - one room! I tried calling him but couldn't get him throughout that day until about 18:00 o'clock. This was after calling my cousin and he advised I go check out the room, I kept my bag and see if it was conducive which I did; and u wasn't satisfied.

This man has refused to pick his calls, threatened my sister and keeps lying, now my sister has gotten angry and reacted - he's claiming "she's disrespectful" after all the inconveniences he's caused.

I've sent my account number for a refund, but he's not picking my calls - I've wasted airtime and transportation fares because of this man. cry

I had just #100 in my account before my sis transferred #3k to me, I'm trying to control myself because I'm destructively stubborn embarassed angry

1 Like

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 10:25am On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

I hope, the antiSpam don't ban me..

Here's the room, my bag at.. I forget to video record the front of the room filled with water as a result of the raining in gwagwalada for days now... I guess, that's why he wants me to stay after our agreement : angry
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by Godada(m): 10:28am On Sep 02, 2022
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 10:32am On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

Nairalanders, help me before I do something crazy! I barely eat now, I've been patient enough!

Or is it because I'm poor that he feels, he can cease the money and give the room to another tenant? cry

This is a week now, I've been patient enough - he's pushing me to the wall.
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 10:35am On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

I didn't wanna post this but this man is causing me pain, so much pain..

Here's his number 08039783053...

I swear, I'm losing it... I've always been a victim but this issue, I'm ready to die for this one. I don't care what happens to me embarassed angry
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 10:37am On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

Lalasticlala help me cry cry cry

Someone is trying to push me into doing evil. sad
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2022
shocked

Nobody cares.. cry
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by adultpost10: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

Nairalanders, help me before I do something crazy! I barely eat now, I've been patient enough!

Or is it because I'm poor that he feels, he can cease the money and give the room to another tenant? cry

This is a week now, I've been patient enough - he's pushing me to the wall.
break his fuking legs

2 Likes

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by Israeldan1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 02, 2022
Hmm this is how Land Lord's behaves oo

Especially here in lagos
They can frustrate som1's life ehhh

Just like one did To me when I rented a shop from him

We agreed on initial fee of 100k for the rent

About 2 days he called me and told me 1 tin or the other that the total should be 150k for a shop oo
I argued but later agreed
I was to move in 1 week later
The day came I was to move in

He change story again demanding for another 50k making it 200k

Telling me they want to fix somethings inside I was like Mr Man u are really getting on my nerves he said I'm insulting him

Let me cut the story short I later moved in after 3month with force he met me again and said I should balance him 40k

Inside me I said I will Neva pay him that money
And till now him day disturb me ones in a while but have made up my mind not to gv him and I mean it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by Israeldan1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 02, 2022
I will give you a strong advise

Threaten him with a lawyer

That you will take the case to court

Him go calm down

Thank me later

No dull ur sef

1 Like

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by YoungThug14: 5:34pm On Sep 02, 2022
I’m calling him too, also kindly post this on RantHQ with his number then the rest will be story.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 11:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
Israeldan1:
Hmm this is how Land Lord's behaves oo

Especially here in lagos
They can frustrate som1's life ehhh

Just like one did To me when I rented a shop from him

We agreed on initial fee of 100k for the rent

About 2 days he called me and told me 1 tin or the other that the total should be 150k for a shop oo
I argued but later agreed
I was to move in 1 week later
The day came I was to move in

He change story again demanding for another 50k making it 200k

Telling me they want to fix somethings inside I was like Mr Man u are really getting on my nerves he said I'm insulting him

Let me cut the story short I later moved in after 3month with force he met me again and said I should balance him 40k

Inside me I said I will Neva pay him that money
And till now him day disturb me ones in a while but have made up my mind not to gv him and I mean it.

shocked

Damn.

Man, I had to push hard on that man - and I'm happy I got my money back the next day after I made this post.

Honestly I feel so bad, because nobody cared.
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 11:10pm On Sep 05, 2022
YoungThug14:
I’m calling him too, also kindly post this on RantHQ with his number then the rest will be story.

shocked

Thanks alot bro.

I got my money back the next day, I had to go hard on him
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2022
shocked

CASE CLOSED!!! I GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER THE "DRAGGING" AND SHXT

Thank you, everyone! I appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by YoungThug14: 3:12pm On Sep 08, 2022
I’m glad you got your funds back bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2022
YoungThug14:
I’m glad you got your funds back bro.

shocked

Thanks alot, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by SeunDobo(m): 9:13am On Dec 12, 2022
ThatsONYI:
shocked

CASE CLOSED!!! I GOT MY MONEY BACK AFTER THE "DRAGGING" AND SHXT

Thank you, everyone! I appreciate!

My friend I'm glad you gat your money back , I still wonna call him this morning sef ....
Hopefully you are able to get a good room now to rest your head
Re: Help! This Landlord Is Trying To Scam Me! by ThatsONYI: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2022
SeunDobo:

My friend I'm glad you gat your money back , I still wonna call him this morning sef ....
Hopefully you are able to get a good room now to rest your head

shocked

Thanks, bro.

Yes I have.

(1) (Reply)

Since I Complemented Her Big Ass The Ass Is Not As Big Ass Before. / Acccept Him? / Caught In Between In Two

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.