Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. (38381 Views)

Fans Watch Football Match In Flood In Bayelsa (Video & Pictures) / Where Do You Prefer To Watch Football? / How Much Does It Cost To Watch Football at Viewing Centres In Your Hood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Fred166: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
dljbd1:

E no suppose worse reach like this na shu!!!

I do not watch ball but I know the answer to this question

Its A grin
Lol grin grin grin

Na you worse pass grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by sweetman2022: 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

You're even more foolish to think one watching football is worth showing off.
Guy! It's a common game!
And you are not foolish to believe that whoever doesn't watch football must be dull and boring ?

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Rebuke: 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
Keep shut,,,, it's not everyone that have passion for football,,that guy u re insulting might be better than you in other things you have no knowledge of,,,does that make you an illiterate too?,,,,make una dey think with una head for once. undecided

Free all these nairaland champions who have nothing serious going on with them in real life, they will come here and be making silly comments. Most of them are actually Olodo in real life.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by PrestigeG(f): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
The exact same discussion I had with my sister this morning, about a colleague of mine asking some questions about football like the guy has no knowledge about football. Omo the guy dey ask me questions about football and he was shock at my response. I know football pass that guy
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by mariahAngel(f): 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
sweetman2022:

And you are not foolish to believe that whoever doesn't watch football must be dull and boring ?

Isn't it written all over you?
See how you got affected over a simple comment like a sissy? Eff off me, abeg!
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Oqw1: 3:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
Man men I never love football coz it’s business their is nothing fun about it for me

Sometimes I watch nationa and world cup
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
luminouz:

I watch movies and travel to resorts to relax. I watched WWE a while ago, lost interest after secondary school. I keep up to dates on many sports, even if I don't watch them because I read everything

Now u are talking. At least you watch wrestling and keep tabs on sports.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by slaxe2: 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
I'm actually not surprised. There are lots of men that don't watch or play football

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by sylve11: 3:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:
So, he used lifeline for this cheap question?

This is not just about not being conversant with football, the guy is just an illiterate and ignorant of happenings around the world. He's a waste of space!

grin grin cool
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by uuzba(m): 3:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Oqw1:
Man men I never love football coz it’s business their is nothing fun about it for me

Sometimes I watch nationa and world cup
Correct.
Why waste your time, money, gen, fuel, watching other men playing on the field with their millions.
They won't share their money with you. If you like watch 365, 24/7, they will never make you rich.
It's just a waste of time
Better for you to go and exercise yourself outdoors.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by sylve11: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:

You are stupid

why the thing dey vex you na? grin grin cool
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Emac34: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Cognitivereason:

all gamblers are football lovers but not all football lovers are gamblers

gerrit?
But baba ijebu and co has been there even before bet Naija and the rest, i get your point bruh and that’s what I’ve been trying to make him/them understand
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
sylve11:

why the thing dey vex you na? grin grin cool

That boy is too stupid he is always capping rubbish
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by chibjohn(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
Though I don’t watch football, this question is cheap. Anyone that reads news should be able to answer this.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nsonaso(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Zonefree:

Very boring to the core. Na men like that dey wash his girlfriend's pants and bras.

*Spits on his head*
Actually those men are classified men, they got no time for bulshit. Men who cannot leave their own business to go watch fellow men do their business.

There is a saying in Igbo, that when men fight, na women dey carry dey news.

So in this scenario, the men playing football are the men fighting. While the people watching are the women that carry the news.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by superCleanworks(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Melap:
Does watching the sport put food on the table. I am one of such men. Since I know nothing about the sport I won't be caught staking 2 odds or sport betting only to open threads asking for help so my wife won't leave me.

so everything about in your life is about putting food on the table.
Dangote and other billionaires that go to the stadium to watch games are doing it for food.
Nu Camp stadium has over 90,000 fans in the stadium and all of them are there to put food on their table.
what a sissy answer.

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Emac34: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Jokerman:

Don't mind the clown... as if he has more money or fame than athletes
I was about asking his net worth self but it’s Sunday’s grin grin
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by mariahAngel(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
chibjohn:
Though I don’t watch football, this question is cheap. Anyone that reads news should be able to answer this.

As in!

I don't even know why they're all getting worked up! Especially that bitter melap dude!
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by sweetman2022: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

Isn't it written all over you?
See how you got affected over a simple comment like a sissy? Eff off me, abeg!
Pls don't blame me, I hate seeing stupid comments, or a very dumb one. We have millions of men out there. It should be a common knowledge that people will have different passion as hobby. Why must you believe people must follow what you follow or what majority follow. Please next time don't repeat this mistake.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by CrystalMax: 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2022
Well, "boring" is relative.
I am not a football fan and I am not boring.
I have passion for something else.

There are lots of men who are not crazy about football, similarly there are lots of women who are not crazy about Zeeworld or Telemundo.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Emac34: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nsonaso:

Actually those men are classified men, they got no time for bulshit. Men who cannot leave their own business to go watch fellow men do their business.

So in this scenario, the men playing football are the men fighting. While the people watching are the women that carry the news.
Even Dangote with his busy schedules and life will answer that question correctly grin
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by superCleanworks(m): 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Nsonaso:

Oga na lie. this one na beer parlour talk.
I am a very organized fellow.
I have 4 businesses and families I give attention to daily. I work, travel and play 247.
I do so much yet I am a super football & basketball fan. I watch NBA till 4am and still go about my business.
biko hapu okwu.

2 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by nams77: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
Happy Sunday nairalanders.

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.
I don't watch football too but I can answer that question: Europe.

My father till he passed on( bless his soul) wasn't happy that I don't watch football. He said that's the only thing I deviated from him.
I had to start claiming Chelsea ( his team) just to make him happy. But he saw thru my charade grin

Miss you pops

3 Likes

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Probz:

Does having that knowledge make your bank balance any juicier? Is jollof rice shy sweeter for following Rolando like a virtual ghost-halk, hm? Does it make one pass exams? Does it give you the same level of enjoyment as a spot of Arizona kush or glass of Havana (na-wa for you if it does)?
seek help broski

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
sweetman2022:

Pls don't blame me, I hate seeing stupid comments, or a very dumb one. We have millions of men out there. It should be a common knowledge that people will have different passion as hobby. Why must you believe people must follow what you follow or what majority follow. Please next time don't repeat this mistake.
Thank you

Dude! You're overly sensitive and whiny.
So unbecoming.
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Flamemignon1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Fred166:
Happy Sunday nairalanders.

I can't believe there are still men who don't watch football or know nothing about sports.

I was watching who wants to be a millionaire and this particular question was thrown to this guy.. I couldn't believe the guy didn't know the answer. Baba was totally confused and speechless. He even requested in using one of his lifeline options by calling a friend. Omo! I just dey laugh. And the answer is B. I have to capture the moment.

I can't do without watching sports especially football, boxing and wrestling. There's no question you will throw at me about football or other sport games that I won't give you an accurate answer. I know all football leagues competition round the world even Nigeria premier league I do follow up too.

Football is fun especially when you're arguing, teasing, defending, laughing, throwing banters at each other's club while drinking your cold beer.

Even here on nairaland when there's a live match update, I do visit the thread because I always enjoy the banter fans throw at each other.. It really fun.

Those of you that don't watch football or know nothing about sports.. Please how do you spend your weekends? How do you live your life? Is life not boring for you guys? Please I need to know.
And this right here is the definition of toxic masculinity, thinking your definition of being a man is what others should follow but I won't lie though even me that don't watch football knows the answer

1 Like

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by sweetman2022: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
chibjohn:
And someone knows the answer because he follows football but doesn't know the name of his country's senate president. I guess that makes him brilliant for knowing football related questions. So you will answer any question I throw at you now without using Google?
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Emac34: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
kay29000:

DEEP!
Nothing deep there bruh he’s just a clown, even Elon Musk and Dangote they watch ball so who’s he??
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
mariahAngel:

As in!
I don't even know why they're all getting worked up! Especially that bitter melap dude!

You are still pained. That's good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by victorazy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
CheapHomes1:

No one is a simp because they don't watch football

This man!!!!

Is like you like vawulence o!

Must you react?
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
superCleanworks:

Oga na lie.
I am a very organized fellow.
I have 4 businesses and families I give attention to daily. I work, travel and play 247.
I do so much yet I am a super football & basketball fan. I watch NBA till 4am and still go about my business.
biko hapu okwu.

Gwa ha ooo! cheesy
Re: I Can't Believe There are Still Men Who Don't Watch Football. by superCleanworks(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
nams77:

I don't watch football too but I can answer that question: Europe.

My father till he passed on( bless his soul) wasn't happy that I don't watch football. He said that's the only thing I deviated from him.
I had to start claiming Chelsea ( his team) just to make him happy. But he saw thru my charade grin

Miss you pops
He was a real Chelsea fan. You can not run fanship charades near a real CFC fan, we are very wise.
May his beautiful soul rest in peace.
May the blues continue to make him happy while he watches from there. Amen.

As for you...... we will come back to your matter later

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Unai Bustinza Of Tackling Lionel Messi (Photos) / Seedorf, Okocha, Davido, MI, Others Feature In UCL Novelty Match / Francis Ngannou Knocks Out Stipe Miocic To Become World Heavyweight Champion

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.