Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven (31235 Views)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Pandev(m): 4:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
I am a Boy, The more you disrespect people's religion, The more I will prove to you that "I can't give you anything". I am a Boy !!!
k
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Morningstarrr(m): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mike Bamiloye fvcked up big time. A simple answer like “I don’t know cos I’ve never been there. I only read it from the Bible” would’ve sufficed
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by soojar(m): 5:00pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bunch of confused people

God created heaven and earth

So where God dey when he dey create am

The most annoying thing is that humans think they are smart but how they allowed this spirituality and imaginary heaven to deceive them is what I don't understand

One scientist said although he doesn't believe heaven or hell exist. But going by the probability that there is 0.0000000001 percent chance of them being real, he would rather do what they say he needs to do here to enter the heaven.

And if after all heaven is not real as he thinks then he would have lost nothing, and peradventure heaven is real he would have gained eternity.

What do you think of this?

We learn everyday
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by AliyuMahdi9: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Godseed: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2022
EmmanuelBlaze04:

Albeit I haven't settled with any of these points,your first sentence(question) creeps me? Why?
You're the one convincing someone that a place exists, you're the one to show the proof it exists. His proof? His proof is that he hasn't seen it. It's just like someone telling you that a bridge made of gold is in Lagos, and as a young boy of ten years old,you countered that you do not believe it, only for the person to tell you the prove that you don't believe,whereas he is the one to show you the proof that it does exist. Or, someone told you that a car that melts like water is in London and you asked for proof only for him to ask for your own proof. Who needs to prove? Is he not the one that needs to convince you that there's a such car?
Secondly, you talked about brain. There have been accidents that the victims' brains burst out,there have been brain surgery. You can actually see a brain of someone that just got into a fatal accident. Pictures of people that were shot in the head are everywhere to confirm a brain does exist.
I am just stating the facts here,you can try to educate me if you think I am on the wrong path.

My dear friend, in sincerity you didn't get my point. Like I said earlier, it should not be surprising. Spirituality doesn't bend to logic.
One last word, it's not only what exists that you must prove. You need to prove what doesn't exist. That's what defence counsel do for wrongly accused persons. It's in knowing what is NOT, that we know what IS.
I leave you with Peace....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by CALCULUS16: 5:42pm On Aug 29, 2022
Ay04z:
following christ is doing his will not just by mouth.. Am not saying something else.... Don't miss quote me...
I wasn't misquoting you, just expressing my mind.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Ay04z(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
CALCULUS16:

I wasn't misquoting you, just expressing my mind.
ok boss cheers
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by sunkieisland(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
There are so many things that we cannot see with our optical eyes, it doesn't deny their existence.....

-gravity
-air
-your brain

to say there is no heaven or hell is to contradict all forms of natural and supernatural laws that govern the world..... lipsrsealed
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Tommydare(m): 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
Olachase:
There's one thing I'm sure of someone created this wonder world and everything in it....... Some times I compare human with animals apart from knowledge and understanding we humans have, no different in the image. Animals die without going to heaven or hell so are we humans.
Apart from knowledge and understanding, we humans are not different from animals? That's not true. There is a big difference. There is spirituality when it comes to humans but there is non when it comes to animals. And if you say there is no spirituality, have you ever heard your name but no one is calling? Foot steps in the dark but no one is stalking? Or you want to call it an illusion? If it's an illusion, i dare you to answer your name if you hear someone calling in the middle of the night and you dont see anyone. There is spirituality. And it goes beyond our thinking and understanding. We only beleive what we can see with our naked eyes but that doesn't mean nothing is going on spiritually. The fact that you dont see heaven or hell doesn't mean they dont exists
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Tommydare(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:
Oya prove your heaven is real Dem go turn mumu.
Pastors don't want you to question then because they self no get the answer,their own ba to suck your money dry.
You only believe what you can see with your naked eyes. And that's your problem. The issue of heaven and hell is spiritual. Even Albert Einstein, George Lemaitre that created the big bang theory cant say categorically that there is no God cos Lemaitre was a Catholic priest throughout his life time. Dont be so sure that there is no heave or hell. What if therr is heaven and hell, are you going to beg God to give you another chance? Why not be on the saver side. If there is heaven fine, you will be saved and if there is non, you will be free. If will be so foolish of you to think people that believed in God, heaven and hell are stupid. It's only a fool will think like that. The fact that we dont see heaven or hell doesn't means it doesn't exist. Have you ever thought of how African juju used to work? Can science explain that? Religion is transcendental. No matter how much we humans try, there are some things we cant understand.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Tommydare(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bunch of confused people

God created heaven and earth

So where God dey when he dey create am

The most annoying thing is that humans think they are smart but how they allowed this spirituality and imaginary heaven to deceive them is what I don't understand
So you dont believe in spirituality? Have you ever heard your name but no one is calling? Footsteps in the dark, and you dont see who is stalking? Oh, you want to say it's an illusion abi? There is Spirituality and heaven and hell are spiritual. You can't see them but that doesn't mean they dont exists. And if you say they dont exist, have you die before? Hw did you knw that they dont exist? There are certain things that goes beyond our understanding no matter how much we try. Even Albert Einstein can't say categorically that there is no God, heaven or hell. It will be foolish of you to think people that believed in all these things are stupid. Only a fool thinks like that. Religion is transcendental. It goes beyond this physicality. So, is it not reasonable to be on the saver side so that if there is heaven, you will be saved and if there is non, you will be free that to be sorry later? How can someone says God doesn't exist? Just beacuse you can't see him physically? Even your scientists can't prove it. All their theories are not empirical, not consistent, and are faulted many times by modern scientists. Even the man that created the big bang theory was a Catholic priest through out his life time. He served God all through. And going by the big band theory, one will argue that there is no God, heaven or hell. Did you think he was stupid to continue serving God? Dont be too cocky. There might be heaven and hell. Just that you cant see them.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Bar1941(m): 8:31pm On Aug 29, 2022
ada9ja:

And he received a valid response

He received a senseless response. The pastor is not smart, if he is, he would have used the moment to win a soul for God not the other way round.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by delkuf(m): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
stop getting angry. I only state the obvious. Even you, you don't have evidence, you only believe. Be calming down
off course, nobody have any evidence, but as long as the criteria to get to heaven will even live a better life, I rather believe in heaven without evidence than to live here on earth with evidence and end up living a life that brings harm to me. I rather believe in heaven without evidence since I will not by lying stealing and fonicating with somebody else's wife.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by ada9ja(f): 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
Bar1941:

He received a senseless response. The pastor is not smart, if he is, he would have used the moment to win a soul for God not the other way round.

Not all soul is needed by God especially the ones tormented by evil spirits or thoughts.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by IMASTEX: 9:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
you are very wicked grin
The thing is really confusing oh. Imagine a Nigerian who just landed America airport and was deported going for thanksgiving that he almost got into the US. Same thing they do when they experience near death experience. Some even go as far as praying & hoping to wake the dead. Someone that should be in a better place oh undecided undecided undecided Religion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Ubdavis(m): 11:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
ada9ja:

Then ask ur mum is ur daddy dick is sweet...

Then let see the response u get

Not every stupid question deserve an answer.

Ur illustration doesn't fit the theme. Religious extremist like u are besically illogical. So it's understandable.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Teenwolf(m): 5:34am On Aug 30, 2022
Why do these dumb atheist always attack Christians but never attack muslims,buhudist,hindus angry
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by babajero(m): 6:26am On Aug 30, 2022
ValCon888:
The guy made a valid point.
Valid point to whom exactly, who asked of his opinion.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by ada9ja(f): 6:27am On Aug 30, 2022
Ubdavis:

Ur illustration doesn't fit the theme. Religious extremist like u are besically illogical. So it's understandable.

OK sir
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by EmmanuelBlaze04: 7:11am On Aug 30, 2022
Godseed:

My dear friend, in sincerity you didn't get my point. Like I said earlier, it should not be surprising. Spirituality doesn't bend to logic.
One last word, it's not only what exists that you must prove. You need to prove what doesn't exist. That's what defence counsel do for wrongly accused persons. It's in knowing what is NOT, that we know what IS.
I leave you with Peace....
Now, I actually get what you were saying. I wasn't trying to argue,I just wanted to point out my observation. Peace sir
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by FarmTech(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2022
Very good reply.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Khaytunechi: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin . The truth is that it is only God who decides who makes heaven and hell. I don't know why some Christians confuse religion with practicality. tbh, I am expecting the guy to reply with insults and anger. He
I am a Christian.. discern arguments relating to anything contrary to what their pastor has told them.

Hello boss, apologies for the mention. Please I left you a mail, do kindly respond, I just want to ask a few questions privately concerning crypt0 trading based off your comments on the other thread. Thank you.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Geovanni412(m): 2:41pm On Aug 30, 2022
Khaytunechi:

Hello boss, apologies for the mention. Please I left you a mail, do kindly respond, I just want to ask a few questions privately concerning crypt0 trading based off your comments on the other thread. Thank you.

Ok. Check your email.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by shinealight(m): 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2022
Pandev:
calm down olodo. I said your leader dodge a question. I never told you I saw air. We all feel air and have different names for it according to each language. You that have seen/felt the heaven and hell should tell us what they look like. You can answer the question your leader dodged for him.

Listen to the young lady in the video below….maybe you’ll learn something BUT as she said, you have to want to!!
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0738TSbADzdPuKMSJqba1WQcA
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Pandev(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2022
shinealight:

Listen to the young lady in the video below….maybe you’ll learn something BUT as she said, you have to want to!!
https://share.icloud.com/photos/0738TSbADzdPuKMSJqba1WQcA
I'm not watching no video unless If it is the video of the girl while she was in hell.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by sholatour(m): 11:40am On Sep 12, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mosques And Churches To Reopen In Lagos On August 7 & 9 Respectively / Inviting Tithers To A Theological Discuss with Miwerds and Candour On Tithing / ODO OWA: Birth Place of Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola, Founder CAC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.