Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven (31212 Views)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nakuza(m): 8:55am On Aug 29, 2022
One of my favorite movie producer. (The Train) remains my best christian movie.
The response he gave the young man is world class. Respect Sir.

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Opolopoopolonio: 8:56am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You hold the belief that heaven exist not me,so slave kindly prove to me that heaven exist.

M

Nobody needs to prove anything to you.

Continue in your hell-bound ways. Time will tell. cool
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by KushLyon(m): 8:57am On Aug 29, 2022
A Buddhist follows certain beliefs that's inline with his religion but some of those beliefs goes against what Christianity preaches. After he dies, will he end up in Buddhist's heaven or Christian's hell? grin over to you christians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

Nobody needs to prove anything to you.

Continue in your hell-bound ways. Time will tell. cool
See slave,I knew from beginning and you just prove to me that you are a slave.
When you or anyone makes a god claim yoy are assuming a burden of proof that you cannot possibly meet. Faith is belief without evidence. If you have evidence you have no need for faith.

You better help your life so you won't die as a slave,no Christian on earth can have a logical argument with me because you all have no proper understanding about logic and critical thinking,if you are not a slave why will you believe a 600 yr old man built an ark that houses the whole animal on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by BigBills: 8:58am On Aug 29, 2022
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by SEGLIZ: 8:59am On Aug 29, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Bunch of confused people

God created heaven and earth

So where God dey when he dey create am

The most annoying thing is that humans think they are smart but how they allowed this spirituality and imaginary heaven to deceive them is what I don't understand
slawomir, why you dey fall hand anyhow nah? guys wey dey do this thing twice on a Monday, na dem dey reason Jehovah (God) pass o.

slawomir, built a house and a hotel, where slawomir dey live before him build him house and the hotel? reason this question then you go understand where BIG DADDY GOD dey live before him create heave and earth.

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Phraences: 9:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
baba dodged the question. Religious people only believe in heaven and hell, they actually don't have concrete evidence of the existence.

Some people are already experiencing HELL in this earth while some are in Heaven.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by shinealight(m): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
baba dodged the question. Religious people only believe in heaven and hell, they actually don't have concrete evidence of the existence.

Do you need more concrete evidence? Do you see the air you breathe and can you stop breathing it even for two minutes and survive?
Do you know where that air comes from and who is responsible for replenishing it with the “life force” that enables you to continue living?
Lastly, do you know what leaves your physical body when you die and can you compel that ‘essence’ to remain in your body to enable you wake up from sleep each morning?
Open your eyes and Use your sense to understand that you are completely powerless …..less than a robot….without the Giver of Life who has His Abode in Heaven!! cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
GodPrince:
how is he a coward? You Christians are just simply mad people. Last time I checked there's no mad person that knows he or she is actually mad they think they are normal. That's the exact case with Christians

Sometimes you laugh so hard about the stupidity of half baked humans. You claimed some people are mad based on their belief but you are sane based on your own belief. The fact is simple. You lack knowledge.

There are hard facts that are 100% verifiable of people who did things that are beyond natural powers. The division of the red Sea. The walking on sea. The raising of death. The accession and so many. These are facts that are verifiable in Egypt, Isreal and so on.

If you claim that these are stories without checking to know if truly they happened then it is also easy for us to claim that you are a bastard because we also don't believe in your birth history.

A knowledgeable human seek knowledge and facts in everything they do or say.

So sad seeing people who are NOTHING claiming to know a pin. Seek knowledge little mind and be free.

There is God. There is heaven. There are spiritualities. There are Astra. There are celestials. There are humans. There are animals and there are so many FOOLS

4 Likes

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by adewale2011(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Heaven and Hell are on Earth

Get Quick Premier Lotto Result @

https://babaijebujpeg..com
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by yeshuasfootstep(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
Talking to those under your spell.

Your statement may be a lie because no one has been there.

The guy's concern and question is correct and he has the right to join the train if given the proper answer.

Case of blocking the road. Not entering and not allowing others to enter.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by malvisguy212: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
superCleanworks:

so, where do you stand ?? I am a Christian and I have no answer for the question. but the same question can be extended to you. have you been dead before to come to the conclusion that heaven and hell do not exist ? if you still insist that heaven and hell don't exist. then we both come to this conclusion by FAITH. but to you. faith in what ??

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Natbrowny: 9:01am On Aug 29, 2022
fasho01:
And who made Bamiloye the custodian of heaven to know those going and not going Unnecessary clapback

I swear. He needs to understand that this generation questions everything and its good. Gaining knowledge requires asking.
This same generation questioned the creation story.
Adam n eve were created. Gave birth to cain n abel (both male). Cain was banished and found himsef a wife (wife from where).

Older guy digested it, this new guys are questioning it. Which is great to be honest

So logically, baba never reach heaven or even seen videos or pictures. He is telling us the language been spoken there.. Those languages are man made (stand to be corrected)

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by BitmapStudios: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
No where is safe again: vawulence everywhere!!!!
Even Bro. Mike gives wotowotoly!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

cool
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by colestephan86: 9:02am On Aug 29, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
Heaven is real! Hell is real.

No amount of denial would never be able to change that fact!
Tell me more,
You also think God created man and cos he sinned he will be thrown into a lake of continuous burning fire.
Hmmm.
I
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by damosky12(m): 9:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

You hold the belief that heaven exist not me,so slave kindly prove to me that heaven exist.

M

Even your punctuations and expressions are barely coherent. How can I engage you in an elenchus?

But I'll leave you with this: any student of logic would not arrive at any conclusion extemporaneously.

That you are unable to prove the existence of the sun rays, galaxies, parallel universes, black holes, etc. to the non-scientific mind wouldn't rob these things off their existence.

Similarly, heaven is a spiritual reality. A mind that despises anything spiritual is untrained to see it.

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2022
Natbrowny:

I swear. He needs to understand that this generation questions everything and its good. Gaining knowledge requires asking.
Adam n eve were created. Gave birth to cain n abel (both male). Cain was banished and found himsef a wife (wife from where).

Older guy digested it, this new guys are questioning it. Which is great to be honest

So logically, baba never reach heaven or even seen videos or pictures. He is telling us the language been spoken there.. Those languages are man made (stand to be corrected)
You are very right browny,you see all these Christians will never for one day question their belief,they rather die as a slave.

Truth is if you take your time to read the Bible with an open mind you will see that it's 100 percent man made fiction.No single logic in it.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by xest(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
exactly my brother. The clergy would hv answered the guy i he's sure about where heaven is
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Ubdavis(m): 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
ada9ja:

And he received a valid response

That sounds valid to u?? . It's a pity!
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Opolopoopolonio: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

See slave,I knew from beginning and you just prove to me that you are a slave.
When you or anyone makes a god claim yoy are assuming a burden of proof that you cannot possibly meet. Faith is belief without evidence. If you have evidence you have no need for faith.

You better help your life so you won't die as a slave,no Christian on earth can have a logical argument with me because you all have no proper understanding about logic and critical thinking,if you are not a slave why will you believe a 600 yr old man built an ark that houses the whole animal on earth?

There several infallible proofs that God, Heaven and Hell exist.

But your mind is made up and closed. You are not willing to learn. You are determined to find faults in whatever is shown you.

That's why Christians like myself waste no time is trying to prove anything to you.

We just hit you hard and leave you to continue in your hell-bound ways rather than allow you denigrate our faith. cool
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
damosky12:

Even your punctuations and expressions are barely coherent. How can I engage you in an elenchus?

But I'll leave you with this: any student of logic would not arrive at any conclusion extemporaneously.

That you are unable to prove the existence of the sun rays, galaxies, parallel universes, black holes, etc. to the non-scientific mind wouldn't rob these things off their existence.

Similarly, heaven is a spiritual reality. A mind that despises anything spiritual is untrained to see it.
Oga prove their existence and stop fooling yourself here.
Why don't you believe Spiderman, Santa Claus are real.

Leave English,and my punctuation cos I'm bad at that,but when it comes to critical thinking and questioning things you slaves are zero/100.

2 Likes

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 29, 2022
GodPrince:
another mad man spotted. "Has anyone been there?" Is not a question? So you're also dumb in comprehending simple English language? Even if he wants to start an argument, according to English language "Has anyone been there?" Is a just a simple question. Stop being mad. You Christians irritate me.

There are documentated series of humans who truly died and kept record of what they see. Yours is to do findings to see if truly they died and how true this accounts were.

If you are still less convinced, you can troll their path and poison yourself for first hand experience.

I also have the right to call you a bastard and claim that I don't believe in your birth record. Just as simple as that
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

There several infallible proofs that God, Heaven and Hell exist.

But your mind is made up and closed. You are not willing to learn. You are determined to find faults in whatever is shown you.

That's why Christians like myself waste no time is trying to prove anything to you.

We just hit you hard and leave you to continue in your hell-bound ways rather than allow you denigrate our faith. cool
Okay prove to me that heaven is real, thanks m
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by damosky12(m): 9:07am On Aug 29, 2022
Natbrowny:

Lol. New guys? The story of creation has been believed for thousands of years. Atheists and enemies of faith have existed from the times of the presocratics.

Your unbelief doesn't make you a new guy man. The number of young people who believe and are given to Spiritual things obviously are more than those who don't. It will remain that way till the end of the world. Faith in God would grow as it always has.

Heaven is real. The spiritual is real. Supernatural powers are real!

Only a fool wants to see with the optical windows before knowing.

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by jasmeel: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2022
GodPrince:
how is he a coward? You Christians are just simply mad people. Last time I checked there's no mad person that knows he or she is actually mad they think they are normal. That's the exact case with Christians
laslas u fit dey mad 2 and u no knw
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Solofresh2: 9:08am On Aug 29, 2022
The Christian and Islam doctrine has been successful in brainwashing it followers that there is one imaginary heaven and hell or Alujana.Lol
Let me tell you something, there is no imaginary heaven and hell anywhere.This heaven and hell they are telling you is what you experience here on Earth.
You yourself know the current situation you are at the moment.If you are suffering you are in hell cleansing out your karma and if you are living a fulfilled life, you are in your heaven because you have been able to cleanse out your karma successfully.
That's why some people will pray and pray for a better life but they won't get it because they are yet to cleanse out the Karma of their previous life
If you like pray from morning till night.If you have not cleanse your karma, you are going no where
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by muykem: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
You are correct but non religion people have not be able to tell what happened after death.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Opolopoopolonio: 9:09am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Okay prove to me that heaven is real, thanks m

People have had near death experiences(they died for a bit), found themselves in heaven, saw people mourn over their dead bodies back on earth and have had to be returned back to the earth.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by damosky12(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

Oga prove their existence and stop fooling yourself here.
Why don't you believe Spiderman, Santa Claus are real.

Leave English,and my punctuation cos I'm bad at that,but when it comes to critical thinking and questioning things you slaves are zero/100.

How can I trust your thinking when you aren't even a bright person.

Your English is porous (you probably were/are porous in school). But here you are taking yourself seriously.

Rest!
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 29, 2022
Opolopoopolonio:

People have had near death experiences(they died for a bit), found themselves in heaven, saw people mourn over their dead bodies back on earth and have had to be returned back to the earth.
Is that a proof or claim? seriously your brain is finished.
I said prove that heaven is real you are talking about people's imagination.lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Ayelala Deity / New Photos Of Akwa Ibom Boy Abandoned To Die For Being A Wizard Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.