Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven (31206 Views)

Mike Bamiloye And Wife, Gloria Celebrate 32nd Wedding Anniversary / Damilola Mike Bamiloye And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Joshua Bamiloye And Tolulope Odesola Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by SKIBiNSKI(m): 12:23pm On Aug 29, 2022
The crooked pastor carefully avoided a reasonable question.. grin there are no such thing as heaven, it doesn't exist! Only gullible, paranoid, scared, hopeless and ignorant fools believe in heaven. Even the pastor do not know where heaven is or if he will go to heaven himself. He is speaking to gullible fools who he managed to brainwash to believe that heaven exists.

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by TruthHurts100: 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
Is heaven a place?
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Minjim: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2022
Just cos you don't understand something doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist.

Pandev:
it is harder for religious folks to prove the existence of heaven and hell. All they do is get emotional when challenged.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by AliyuMahdi9: 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
It does not bother me,

But if Intolerant creeps like you are confronted, you feel you are making sense.

Allow pple to practice thier religion.

Its none of your business what they believe in

Pandev:
the same reason my comment bothers you
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Godseed: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
the epistle is useless. Why? Because, it still didn't prove existence of heaven and hell.

Very consistent! I'm glad you didn't disappoint
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by KushLyon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 29, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
SEGLIZ:
this isn't logical God. KushLyon built a mansion and an estate don't mean simultaneously, KushLyon was already in his mansion before embarking on the estate project.

the concept of God isn't debatable it is either you believe or you don't. that I don't know there is a KushLyon on nairaland don't mean he doesn't exist.

I'm just going with the answer you gave to slawomir. You said slawomir built a house and a hotel and you asked him where he was living before he built those things, then you said he should reason it properly and he will know where God lived before building heaven and earth. Now, slawomir is either living with his parents or living as a tenant before building the house and hotel, are you saying it's the same thing with God?

As for the last thing you said, even if you don't know there's a kushlyon here on nairaland, you can prove there's by asking. If you asked if there's a kushlyon here, I will reply and say yes, I can proof I exist, other people can proof I exist, can you proof God exists? Just saying the concept of God isn't debatable and I should just believe it without asking questions is not an intelligent answer, I might as well start believing Superman exists because there are comic books and movies that says so
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by KushLyon(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Geovanni412:

Your 2nd answer. How possible do you think it will be for someone in North Korea who is a child to hear of the gospel, considering the fact that N. korea ranks as #1 for persecution of Christians? Read these articles and give a sincere answer : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_North_Korea
https://nypost.com/2009/07/24/north-korea-executes-woman-for-giving-out-bibles/
Also consider the fact that North Koreans don't have access to the internet - what they use is known as the intranet and is highly regulated. They are allowed to visit only about 30 websites -https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37426725

Your 1st answer. According to your logic, are you saying that a boy of 5 yrs old born to Muslim parents, who works on a farm in Java, Indonesia, which is 87 percent Muslim who dies due to sudden illness will automatically go to hell? Just like that - as he was born, he was already doomed to go to hellfire. smh.

Your 3rd answer. Not only are you saying that all the ancestors of Nigerians before the advent of Christianity are automatically in Hell but you are also suggesting that Terah, the father of Abraham is also in hell. This logic is weird - indirectly, are you also suggesting that a little child of 5 years old who is Muslim and is raped to death by a grown man also goes to hell?

I am waiting for his intelligent answers to all these. Don't be surprised when he says something like "nobody should question the will of God" or "That will be left for God to decide" grin

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Pandev(m): 1:18pm On Aug 29, 2022
[quote author=AliyuMahdi9 post=116164591]It does not bother me,

But if Intolerant creeps like you are confronted, you feel you are making sense.
you are the real intolerant creep as you are already sounding emotional.

Its none of your business what they believe in [quote]
I never stopped anyone from practicing their religion. You should stop getting emotional

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Pandev(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
It does not bother me,

Its none of your business what they believe in

I never stopped anyone from practicing their religion. You should stop getting emotional

[/quote]
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Pandev(m): 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Minjim:
Just cos you don't understand something doesn't mean that thing doesn't exist.

ok, I'm willing to understand, so show me the proof, I will view it will open mind. Otherwise rest!
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Jamesbiodun(m): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
The response shows he only preach about heaven he knows nothing about grin
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by malvisguy212: 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2022
superCleanworks:

Where do i stand? I stand as a learner. I was just asking an honest question so I could learn.
Did you see me mention anything concerning if heaven or hell exists? or perhaps you read in a rush and you applied the same rush to reply me because I wonder why you are asking me these questions when you should be teaching me.
if You believe, you have nothing to loose . most people that are seeking answer to this question, they want the answers to be favourable that heaven and hell do not exist just to feel free to live there life as they want, they just want to solve the problem of feeling guilty . so , when you here them say free from religion or they use the word freethinkers, They just wanted to be free from feeling guilt of hell .

but when you believe heaven and hell EXIST, this belief will put you on your toe, how to treat your neighbor with love, it wouldn't be sin sin sin .
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Geovanni412(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2022
KushLyon:

I am waiting for his intelligent answers to all these. Don't be surprised when he says something like "nobody should question the will of God" or "That will be left for God to decide" grin

grin grin . The truth is that it is only God who decides who makes heaven and hell. I don't know why some Christians confuse religion with practicality. tbh, I am expecting the guy to reply with insults and anger. He has no logical or even biblical answer to reply to these submissions I made. Even in the Bible. it is written that God made the deaf and dumb for his own pleasure. God has envisaged all these situations ahead of time and he knows how he'll balance it out on judgement day.
I am a Christian but I can't throw away pure logic and practicality - there's a time to have faith and there's a time to use your head and think. Some Christians have forgotten how to use their brains to discern arguments relating to anything contrary to what their pastor has told them.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Uptownerd: 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

And you have all the answers?
Nope... But, we are sure you will definitely see something new when you visit.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by donbenie(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
Gospelpreacher1:

Sir,You Believe or you don't believe is not relevant. The day you close your eyes in Death you must believe.

You Believe In JESUS Christ or you refuse to believe, continue! But the day you Depart, you Must Believe in JESUS but it will be Late.
There is no Repentance in the Grave.
Mercy Expires at death.
The only thing you have going for you is your fanatical beliefs..
That you are being passive aggressive,does not still prove the existence of heaven..
So take a chill pill,your type has been doing this since time immemorial..
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by superCleanworks(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
malvisguy212:
if You believe, you have nothing to loose . most people that are seeking answer to this question, they want the answers to be favourable that heaven and hell do not exist just to feel free to live there life as they want, they just want to solve the problem of feeling guilty . so , when you here them say free from religion or they use the word freethinkers, They just wanted to be free from feeling guilt of hell .

but when you believe heaven and hell EXIST, this belief will put you on your toe, how to treat your neighbor with love, it wouldn't be sin sin sin .

Firstly, I was asking a question because I want to learn and here you are telling me to BELIEVE. How does that translate into knowledge I will understand if you tell me you have nothing to teach me than to push it to the convenience of asking me to believe. BELIEVE WHAT EXACTLY?
secondly, I fail to understand why you are giving me reasons as to WHY OTHER PEOPLE ASK QUESTIONS. why do you think everyone who ask questions is out to eat you alive?
Since you have brought it up, what is hell and what is THE GUILT OF HELL?

thanks.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by edosignature(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2022
The guy ask a valid question & Mike Bamiloye dodged it.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by superCleanworks(m): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2022
Major7:

Well, old enough to mentor you. I see that you have issues with manners and you probably grew up in a toxic environment with a dysfunctional family. I pray that God will create in you a new heart. Peace to your troubled soul grin
toxic environment? with a dysfunctional family?
here is the correct answer; I am thoroughly allergic to idiots.
New heart? You should make that prayer for your parents when HEART PROBLEMS meet them. That prayer would come in handy.

go and play with sand and mentor your fellow kindergarten kids, you have nothing to give.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Minjim: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
Just cos I don't have the authority to show you doesn't also mean it doesn't exist.

Pandev:
ok, I'm willing to understand, so show me the proof, I will view it will open mind. Otherwise rest!
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by AliyuMahdi9: 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Then don't Comment on Pple's religion,

If you do I will give you wotowoto.

Mind your business and leave pple to what they believe.

If e pain you, join the Religion...

Pandev:

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by paradigmshift(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
MT:

Thanks and I appreciate you.

Still, I can say I am 100% convinced. Situations at times make me doubt things. I really wish and pray to God to wholly reveal himself to him. Why will pandemic destroy the whole land and no one can uccessfully intervene? Why would people die right in church due to the pandemics? I dont get it.

Sometimes, I feel religion is used to control people from committing crimes by instilling the fears of God in them and by telling them hell and heaven exist. My feeling, I am not saying it is correct.
how long can u continue to question God lol. There are real pastors but they are few and that's why you have to know God for yourselves. How long can you fast? Can you isolate your family and go to the mountains and pray for weeks without eating ? There are levels to these things, you can't be doing same thing and except miracle to happen. There are people who call God in prayers and speedily He answers but some take a while, it all boils down to sacrifices. I myself, i am christian and I commit sin sometimes, no one is perfect. Mind you I see people fall under the anointing so many times but I haven't fallen once and I feel bad sometimes lol and ask myself when will I experience this because I really want to. You can question and question and you will end up not going forward. Talking about pandemic, it was caused by man stupidity and don't expect God to come down n fix it. God has given man dominion on earth. People die everywhere everyday, we pray for long life and God can spare His own when untimely death comes. Just be faithful, pray, fast and know God more for yourself and He will reveal himself to you in due time. Live right, do your part and if at the end there's no hell or heaven, you have nothing to regret. Lastly, not everywhere you see d sign of a cross is a church.

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by KushLyon(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2022
Geovanni412:

grin grin . The truth is that it is only God who decides who makes heaven and hell. I don't know why some Christians confuse religion with practicality. tbh, I am expecting the guy to reply with insults and anger. He has no logical or even biblical answer to reply to these submissions I made. Even in the Bible. it is written that God made the deaf and dumb for his own pleasure. God has envisaged all these situations ahead of time and he knows how he'll balance it out on judgement day.
I am a Christian but I can't throw away pure logic and practicality - there's a time to have faith and there's a time to use your head and think. Some Christians have forgotten how to use their brains to discern arguments relating to anything contrary to what their pastor has told them.

That's just it, they have suddenly become God who decides who goes to hell or not. It's funny how that guy was passing judgement and saying a child who didn't gave his life to Christ before dying will go to hell

1 Like

Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by middlebelter(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
ValCon888:
The guy made a valid point.
Brother Bamiloye is very correct. Heaven is for those ready to be there and if you are preparing for heaven you will have a measure of the presence of heaven in your heart right from this word. The born-again experience brings peace that passes understanding into a Christian's heart.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Lovelydaisies: 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2022
Those asking for proof, if a man comes to you and says he died and crossed over, you won't believe that he died in the first place, let alone had been to the other side, hell or heaven. Anything presented as evidence will be scrutinized and discarded. Just forget it.

If you don't believe, fine. If you do, fine. Don't insult or bully others for their faith.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by OluwaKamoranesi: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nigerians and the way they support and defend their so called "men of God" ehn ehn. I'm not supporting nor judging any of them, the guy asked the question to make mockery of the pastor, and he gave him blunt and harsh reply. The pastor is somehow wrong for acting as the custodian of heaven's book who knows those going to heaven and not. He shouldn't have stylish mentioned he was talking about those going to heaven.

#JudgeNot
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 29, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

Mark Zuckerberg created Facebook. Does Mark live in Facebook system changing stuff? Why do you expect God to live in his creation?

Is Facebook a tangible place?.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by EmmanuelBlaze04: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Godseed:

Can you provide evidence that there is NO heaven?
What am I even saying?
Can you even provide evidence you have a heart or brain? I mean YOU. Don't tell me about x-rays or MRI. Have you ever made visual contact with your own brain or heart? Don't tell me about dissection of cadavers. YOU are not the cadaver. Can you give me irrefutable proof you have a brain? Can you hold your brain in your hands to silence me?
But, I believe that you being healthy and normal, have not only heart and brain but also every other organ found in humans.
I believe. And you know what, YOU can only believe the same. You can't do any more than just believe.You know without any doubts you have these organs because you believe no human can survive without them. The realest things you have is from belief.
If you know you have a brain because you believe you have one, why do you find it impossible that I know there is heaven because I believe it?

Albeit I haven't settled with any of these points,your first sentence(question) creeps me? Why?
You're the one convincing someone that a place exists, you're the one to show the proof it exists. His proof? His proof is that he hasn't seen it. It's just like someone telling you that a bridge made of gold is in Lagos, and as a young boy of ten years old,you countered that you do not believe it, only for the person to tell you the prove that you don't believe,whereas he is the one to show you the proof that it does exist. Or, someone told you that a car that melts like water is in London and you asked for proof only for him to ask for your own proof. Who needs to prove? Is he not the one that needs to convince you that there's a such car?
Secondly, you talked about brain. There have been accidents that the victims' brains burst out,there have been brain surgery. You can actually see a brain of someone that just got into a fatal accident. Pictures of people that were shot in the head are everywhere to confirm a brain does exist.
I am just stating the facts here,you can try to educate me if you think I am on the wrong path.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Pandev(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Then don't Comment on Pple's religion,
If you do I will give you wotowoto.

Mind your business and leave pple to what they believe.
If e pain you, join the Religion...
you can't give me anything, boy. You can only rant
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by AliyuMahdi9: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2022
I am a Boy, The more you disrespect people's religion, The more I will prove to you that "I can't give you anything". I am a Boy !!!
Pandev:
you can't give me anything, boy. You can only rant
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by aku626(m): 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
baba dodged the question. Religious people only believe in heaven and hell, they actually don't have concrete evidence of the existence.

PS: Of all the mentions I've received, none ever talked about my observation about the pastor. Rather they're all attacking left right and center. The pastor dodged question, those in my mention also dodged it. If you can't give me evidence, then you don't have to quote.

Well we concrete evidence that it exists else we won’t believe but it doesn’t concern you as you’re not interested in going.
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by Ay04z(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
CALCULUS16:

Actually the truth is Christ. If you want to know the way to God, it's through Christ.
Doing good alone will not place anyone in heaven if it exists, he who follows God not for the sake of heaven or for the fear of hell shall be placed there. Hypocrites (which constitute more than 90percent of worshippers) won't be there (if it exist). It's better one become a devil on earth and end up been with him than putting one leg in Gods house and the other leg in the world (devils temple)
following christ is doing his will not just by mouth.. Am not saying something else.... Don't miss quote me...
Re: Between Clergyman Mike Bamiloye And A Facebook User Asking About Heaven by IbileIfe: 4:38pm On Aug 29, 2022
Pandev:
baba dodged the question. Religious people only believe in heaven and hell, they actually don't have concrete evidence of the existence.

PS: Of all the mentions I've received, none ever talked about my observation about the pastor. Rather they're all attacking left right and center. The pastor dodged question, those in my mention also dodged it. If you can't give me evidence, then you don't have to quote.

Are you ready to go to heaven?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Of Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Child (Photos) / Ayelala Deity / Why Youtube Suspended TB Joshua’s Emmanuel TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.