Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? (3671 Views)

Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. / The Twitter User Traveling To Kano For Obi/kwankwaso Ticket Is Now In Kano (vid) / Text Message On Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Fake - Tinubu Campaign Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Opintiwa: 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

Your Mentor Mr Production is big time importer. Talk is cheap.

Die of High BP

We bury you and pass

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by KnowAll(m): 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Opintiwa:

Die of High BP

We bury you and pass

U know & I know that man is not going to do shi-shi, he is a scam.
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by chrisxxx(m): 2:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
My brother What I saw yesterday in PH I became afraid of Obi movement.
There was a guy using drone to film the rally and someone asked him how much was he paid. To my amazement the guy said it was a volunteered service. That he was doing it for gratis. I mean pro Bono, I mean for freeeeee!
Don't be surprised that the airlines have joined the campaign. Or Diaspora Nigerians paying for him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Opintiwa: 2:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

U know & I know that man is not going to do shi-shi, he is a scam.

bullion van no be scam

Aje park well and wash your brown lace

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by KnowAll(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
chrisxxx:
My brother What I saw yesterday in PH I became afraid of Obi movement.
There was a guy using drone to film the rally and someone asked him how much was he paid. To my amazement the guy said it was a volunteered service. That he was doing it for gratis. I mean pro Bono, I mean for freeeeee!
Don't be surprised that the airlines have joined the campaign. Or Diaspora Nigerians paying for him.

Once u cross r Niger & r Benue u are in Ashwaju & Atiku territory. In d SW u are in Jagaban territory. Naturally we expect Obi to do well in d East.

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by pquaver(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:

Why hasn’t anybody come out to cry like you that Peter Obi cheated them or stole their money since even before he became Anambra state governor until this moment?

Urchins una nor dey tire? undecided

Because no 1 is crying atiku stole his money neither is anyone crying Tinubu stole their money.. No one is crying atiku stole their money too. He stole as trader, as bank executive and as governor.. He is not different from the rest
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Poor man like you asking a billionaire stupid question

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by pquaver(m): 2:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
jerk:
pls go and vomit the uncooked agbado that stuck in your throat first, bingo.

EWU me and you who dey chop agbado pass. You were your people use roasting agbado and pear bring up dey cast agbado.. Oga pack one side.
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by LadyExcellency: 3:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
johnmartus:
Peter obi is a fucking criminal who stolen billion during his tenure as a chairman of fidelity bank helped many politicians laundering money.

Also confiscated the dead people money to his own personal use.

Two fully loaded bullion vans of N1,000 and dollar bills are just gifts from a politician to facilitate fraud in an election is worst than murder in a democracy.
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by hedonido: 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Truly truly, you can't support this Tinubu of a thing without sounding absolutely stupid.

At least Peter Obi flies commercial, even economy most times. If you weren't so brain damaged, you might as well ask how and why your Emilokan batstard is able to fly strictly high grade private jets whenever on his local and international junkets.

5 Likes

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Kingnelson9: 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:
This man has stolen Anambra dry. Egypt, Morocco, Germany , Vietnam, Germany, Uk & American.

The money PO is spending on Gallivanting all over d place is enough to build a cottage hospital in Anambra State. Y spend like a drunking sailor. Of course money u did not work hard for u squander it like a drunk.

Poverty is a mental slavery and disease, I hope you get your freedom and cure ASAP
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Owopariola001: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:
This man has stolen Anambra dry. Egypt, Morocco, Germany , Vietnam, Germany, Uk & American.

The money PO is spending on Gallivanting all over d place is enough to build a cottage hospital in Anambra State. Y spend like a drunking sailor. Of course money, u did not work hard for u squander it like a drunk.

It's the Obituarists that are donating the flight money for him.

Yeye people.
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by KnowAll(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
hedonido:
Truly truly, you can't support this Tinubu of a thing without sounding absolutely stupid.

At least Peter Obi flies commercial, even economy most times. If you weren't so brain damaged, you might as well ask how and why your Emilokan batstard is able to fly strictly high grade private jets whenever on his local and international junkets.

Obi’s penchant to flying away at spur of a moment over d most mundane & trivial suggestion certifies one’s disbelief that definitely he is spending like a drunken sailor because he did not work hard for that money.

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Opintiwa: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

Obi’s penchant to flying away at spur of a moment over d most mundane & trivial suggestion certifies one’s disbelief that definitely he is spending like a drunken sailor because he did not work hard for that money.

Is that why you refused to brush ?

2 Likes

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Kingnelson9: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:
That Obi man na real Barawo. Over to u IGP reopen that 250 million scam that Obi was running when he was Governor.

If your allegations are true, what stops you from taking him to court as a good Nigeria citizen?

Civilized illiterate

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Kingnelson9: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Any youth in Nigeria no matter your tribe and region that fails to support PO is a slave.

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
Conner44:
Oh okay. So you’re still waiting for the people to come out abi?

No problem, let me join you in waiting tongue

Don't hold your breath. grin
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by David160(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

The money PO is spending on Gallivanting all over d place is enough to build a cottage hospital in Anambra State. Y spend like a drunking sailor. Of course money u did not work hard for u squander it like a drunk.

The Tinubu you're supporting raped the Lagos treasury.. Mother fu*cker

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Owologbo(m): 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

Did anyone tells you Obi is a poor man?

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by mycar: 4:59pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

He was a great importer of goods yet he wants Naira to have value. Production, Production, Production yet he is a big time importer.
Who knows the importance of production if not an importer.
Don't you think that those importers wouldn't mind building the factories in Nigeria if not for our bad leadership?

2 Likes

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by kingjiss: 5:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

Foolish questions for idiots

3 Likes

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by 07kjb: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
When we tell you that OBIs pool of fund is very huge

Some people doubted
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Conner44: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Don't hold your breath. grin

Ahh! I dey hold am ooo. Me too I want to see a confirmed stain on Peter Obi at least to show that he’s human like all of us but I haven’t. Even his attackers have no ammunition to fight him again. It’s pathetic I tell you.

It makes me feel terribly bad for pdp wailers and apc urchins right now cry , like . . . How can they just dodge sounding stupid while doing what they do?
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

You are a fool. Are u from Anambra.

Do u think igbos are poor.

Only Idumota. If every shop donate 3000 naira,how much will it be. There are more than 10,000 shops there. Calculate it.

Only Idumota ooo
Add Aspanda,Etc

Guy fear no dey fear u

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Ghostrye: 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
He can travel around because he didn't pay billions for his presidential party ticket
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by UnknownT: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
Do you know that one Private Jet Atiku/Tinubu enters will cover the cost of many economy ticket Obi enters in a commercial flight?
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by bdon123(m): 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

U dont seem to hav sense bro.Are u aware that Obi comes from a wealthy family of businessmen?Obi is not a hungry man...he jst a man that is willing to gamble wit his family fortune in d name of politics.Thats why we d people hav assured him we dont need shishi to vote him.
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by citypeer(m): 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

All I know is that you are not educated because education give light. Rather than the cheap trick that was suggested to you in your WhatsApp group look for something concrete to tell us to vote the ebora you are supporting any aside that you are just a noise maker as intelligent NIGERIANs know that you are lacking same as your candidates
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by Zagee: 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Just shssh.. how much is 2m when 20 people decides to raise it? Foolish takes..
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by BigYash: 8:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
This op is comparing obi ,a business man, with his agbero poor daddy.. grin
Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by XerXers: 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yoruba people are really poor. Ordinary 2million that is chicken change to average Onitsha trader

1 Like

Re: Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? by PeterObi4LP: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
KnowAll:

The only governor who never collect pension till date. Go and verify. Man is a billionaire before he became governor. Go and die with your poverty mentality.

What you appreciate you'll attract. You like poverty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Campaign Materials [photos] / Osun Tribunal: Wike At Work / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.