Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,873 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. (4827 Views)

Buhari & Emefiele Chat With Tinubu On Eve Of Swearing-In (Throwback Photo) / Ticket Is Now N2,000,000.00, How Come Obi Is Flying Everywhere??? / Akeredolu Refurbishes Old Government Vehicles Instead Of Buying New Ones (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Georgry(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
I have not been able to get cash for weeks now, Some people were celebrating this devilish policy, but they failed to ask themselves, out of the 400 billion they said CBN printed, how much of it is in circulation?

The political parties including APC,PDP,LP have already got hold of the money and they hoarded it.

someone has just been caught with 32 million of new notes in Lagos, there will be vote buying tomorrow and this time around it will be much more effective because people who have not seen cash for the past month will happily trade their votes to get hold of the new Naira, the rest people will be paid with transfer because they have started to collect people’s account number, Transfer and new note will rain tomorrow.

11 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2023
Vote buying has been greatly reduced

35 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Eriokanmi: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2023
Georgry:
I have not been able to get cash for weeks now, Some people were celebrating this devilish policy, but they failed to ask themselves, out of the 400 billion they said CBN printed, how much of it is in circulation?

The political parties including APC,PDP,LP have already got hold of the money and they hoarded it.

someone has just been caught with 32 million of new notes in Lagos, there will be vote buying tomorrow and this time around it will be much more effective because people who have not seen cash for the past month will happily trade their votes to get hold of the new Naira, the rest people will be paid with transfer because they have started to collect people’s account number, Transfer and new note will rain tomorrow.
Collect the money and vote based on your conscience. Simple

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Kennyfancy(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2023
I go collect the money from both parties and vote Obi

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by OKOATA(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Collect the money and vote based on your conscience. Simple
Simple as ABC, this vote buying won't stop people from voting their conscience.

28 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by haffaze777(m): 5:26pm On Feb 24, 2023
I go collect Obi and Philips money and vote jagaban.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by kollinzgee(m): 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
I go collect Apc money vote lp thank God Army full everywhere.

36 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Oddfinder012: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Collect the money and vote ir conscience. Shikena

7 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Georgry(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
OKOATA:
Simple as ABC, this vote buying won't stop people from voting their conscience.

Exactly, meaning the excuse of Vote buying is not enough to unleash this kind of Naira scarcity tragedy on Citizens, it’s been almost 2 weeks that I last touched a Naira note, I have been eating in Eatries everyday because the smaller restaurants don’t usually accept transfer, I remember how I almost died in the market yesterday because I couldn’t see just 20 Naira to buy sachet water.

5 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by yemmit90: 5:38pm On Feb 24, 2023
Kennyfancy:
I go collect the money from both parties and vote Obi

Lolz, If you have ever been to polling unit before, you won't say this.

These corrupt politicians has agents waiting at strategy corners that you will stylishly show your tumb print before they give you any money. They bribe Corp members and other electoral official at the poll to allow their men stand at the said corners.

13 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by inoki247: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2023
yemmit90:

Lolz, If you have ever been to polling unit before, you won't say this.

These corrupt politicians has agents waiting at strategy corners that you will stylishly show your tumb print before they give you any money. They bribe Corp members and other electoral official at the poll to allow their men stand at the said corners.

Lol leave dem make dem dey play they don't know before Agent pay you, You've to show dem they're the one you thumbprinted for it seems they're first time voter....

7 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Efuaye(m): 5:56pm On Feb 24, 2023
If there are no sellers the buyers can't buy!

Why would anyone sell his votes! It says a lot of the person's make up.

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Holybaddo: 6:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
No problem
Collect their money vote for Labour Party Obi and Datti

7 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by IGBOSON1: 6:25pm On Feb 24, 2023
I can see you’re just being silly! Why include Labour Party in your accusation!? So you if they ask you who you reckon the 32 billion of mint new naira notes confiscated in Lagos belongs to, you will mention Labour as a possibility!?
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by IGBOSON1: 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2023
Efuaye:
If there are no sellers the buyers can't buy!

Why would anyone sell his votes! It says a lot of the person's make up.

You’re not accounting for the fact there are many misinformed agberos, urchins and almajiris out there with PVCs who can’t see beyond their nose and where the next meal will come from!
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by OKOATA(m): 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2023
Georgry:

Exactly, meaning the excuse of Vote buying is not enough to unleash this kind of Naira scarcity tragedy on Citizens, it’s been almost 2 weeks that I last touched a Naira note, I have been eating in Eatries everyday because the smaller restaurants don’t usually accept transfer, I remember how I almost died in the market yesterday because I couldn’t see just 20 Naira to buy sachet water.
Bro you are right but the reason why the law is still in place is because of those politicians that have hoarded so much money for themselves. It will teach them a great lesson.
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Kingspin(m): 6:35pm On Feb 24, 2023
Many bank managers should have been arrested

3 Likes

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by inoki247: 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2023
IGBOSON1:
I can see you’re just being silly! Why include Labour Party in your accusation!? So you if they ask you who you reckon the 32 billion of mint new naira notes confiscated in Lagos belongs to, you will mention Labour as a possibility!?

Lol you people should be calming down with figures abg where dem seize 32 Billion from.....

1 Like

Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by 1nice(m): 6:47pm On Feb 24, 2023
Nigerians are getting wiser day by day.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria after President Buhari.
Nigerians will do what Peter Obi instruct them to do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHcFCaTw5ro
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by IGBOSON1: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2023
inoki247:

Lol you people should be calming down with figures abg where dem seize 32 Billion from.....

Meant to type million
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by press9jatv: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tinubu ti lule piii piii
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by excanny: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Which Obi?
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Tenses: 7:51pm On Feb 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Obi no dey give shiahi
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by Karlifate: 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2023
haffaze777:

Who be Philips again grin grin
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by haffaze777(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Karlifate:

Who be Philips again grin grin

Rep for Abeokuta South federal constituency
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by haffaze777(m): 8:05pm On Feb 24, 2023
Tenses:

Obi no dey give shiahi

Yimu
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by kevoh(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2023
Who ever sells his/her vote tomorrow already had the intention to. Whether it's old notes, new ones or even transfer, you already had that intention! Lack of new notes is a stupid and poor excuse to sell your vote!
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by techWriter3: 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2023
I betweens retrieve the money from both parties and vote politician

Hmm, Check my profile if you need help with your personal statement, statement of purpose, assignment, dissertation, or thesis.
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by azpekuliar: 9:02pm On Feb 24, 2023
Georgry:

In my area, no new note dey fly oo…
Re: Vote Buying; New Notes Flying Everywhere On Eve Of Election. by somehow: 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2023
Your banks simply hoarded and gave these new notes to their political friends/owners/partners in crime.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Nigeria Ever Have A Female President? / Abia Still The Safest State In Nigeria / EXCLUSIVE: Atiku Snubs Rochas Okorocha At The Governors Gathering(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.