Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,350 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship (1053 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Pics From Wedding Of Man Who Gets Bashed For Sharing 10 Things About His Fiancée / Meet Maame Afiba Bessa Who Gets Bored Dating One Man For Long (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by detectivejones: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
I was told today that women can easily pull out of a stuck relationship than men. How true is this?
Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by Maziebuka5(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
detectivejones:
I was told today that women can easily pull out of a stuck relationship than men. How true is this?
it's true

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by Demigod22: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
It's not gender base, that sh*t is individual weakness. Some men can be so foolish with relationship, whereas, some girls can be very stupid in relationship.

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by Newyorkitis(m): 6:37am On Aug 29, 2022
I think it's 50-50 going by the number of males and females that have committed suiiicide.

But are you referring to pulling out and becoming enemies?
That one should be put into consideration too.

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by detectivejones: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
Demigod22:
It's not gender base, that sh*t is individual weakness. Some men can be so foolish with relationship, whereas, some girls can be very stupid in relationship.
My thougts too
Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by detectivejones: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2022
Newyorkitis:
I think it's 50-50 going by the number of males and females that have committed suiiicide.

Yeah

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by Nemesis0147(m): 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2022
The one who invested less in the relationship pulls out easily.

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2022
Nemesis0147:

That's the perfect response.

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by detectivejones: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2022
Nemesis0147:
Quote of the day.
Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by placeofallure(f): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2022
detectivejones:

Very true. I no dey look back.
Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by teebagy: 7:54am On Aug 30, 2022
Newyorkitis:

men have higher suicide rate than women do ya research

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 30, 2022
Men.
Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by Alibaba0: 8:23am On Aug 30, 2022
detectivejones:

Men don't do relationships, men are fuckers ....stop deceiving urself unless you are a broke man...go and hustle
Re: Between Men And Women Who Gets More Stuck In A Relationship by detectivejones: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2022
Alibaba0:

Men don't do relationships, men are fuckers ....stop deceiving urself unless you are a broke man...go and hustle
Wawu but you're a product of a relationship. In my little time here on God's earth i've come to realize its the broke ones without a hustle that are quick to use the word 'broke' on others.

(1) (Reply)

"Flood Don Carry Your Market Because Of Woman": Angry Traders Slam Foam Seller / My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. / 45% Of Women Will Be Single And Childless 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.