Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. (1056 Views)

My Cousin Sister Always Masturbate In Our Homme / My Sister Always Fights With Her Boyfriend / Please Help!!! My Cousin Sister Always Gives Me Seductive Touches. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 7:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
She broke up with me few months ago.

Now the elder sister wants to bring us back together. each time she calls me to ask if I'm communicating with her sister, she always use that opportunity to bill me. Not once not twice always o.

Meanwhile my ex is working and she told me her elder brothers has money, so why can't they help this their particular sister that always beg me for money, even though she's married with kids although her husband isn't rich.

I want to cut them off totally because she recently beg me for money, I won't give her a dime this time.

All the big girl my ex has been forming, praising her family members I still can't believe her elder sister will stood so low and asked her younger sister's boyfriend for money......

Funny enough my ex has never asked me for money all through the time we dated.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Ballzproblem2: 7:48pm On Nov 11, 2022
you know the right thing to do why you come dey disturb us

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Austano2020: 7:52pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by doggedfighter(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2022
Wow !

You have made it in life now we know

your ex elder sister begged you for money.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by nifemi25(m): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2022
Save yourself the stress and block her every where...you aren't knacking her sister again so why the unnecessary billing?
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by PointZerom: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Now the elder sister wants to bring us back together. each time she calls me to ask if I'm communicating with her sister, she always use that opportunity to bill me. Not once not twice always o.

Meanwhile my ex is working and she told me her elder brothers has money, so why can't they help this their particular sister that always beg me for money, even though she's married with kids although her husband isn't rich.

I want to cut them off totally because she recently beg me for money, I won't give her a dime this time.

All the big girl my ex has been forming, praising her family members I still can't believe her elder sister will stood so low and asked her younger sister's boyfriend for money......

Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2022
Ballzproblem2:

I swear bro
..na to block them direct.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2022
doggedfighter:
Wow !

You have made it in life now we know

your ex elder sister begged you for money.

U won't understand.

As I'm trying now, she's expecting money from me next week because I told her my account have issues.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
nifemi25:
Save yourself the stress and block her every where...you aren't knacking her sister again so why the unnecessary billing?

Exactly bro...

Some people no get shame at all
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 9:51pm On Nov 11, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=118315186][/quote] how?
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by dnawah(m): 10:15pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lindajames1010:

bros help her but don't let her sister know about it.everything in life is parkaging o! Family problem no be her o! If u know u know.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2022
dnawah:
bros help her but don't let her sister know about it.everything in life is parkaging o! Family problem no be her o! If u know u know.
Hmmmmmm this is deep.

Although during the time I dated her sister, I enjoyed every bit of it. She love me genuinely and she doesn't bill me at all.

She's not the hungry type of girl.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by dnawah(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Hmmmmmm this is deep.

Although during the time I dated her sister, I enjoyed every bit of it. She love me genuinely and she doesn't bill me at all.

She's not the hungry type of girl.
there are differences between them,or the husband doesn't want her going to her people for help.
Re: My Ex Elder Sister Always Beg Me For Money. by Lindajames1010: 10:55pm On Nov 11, 2022
dnawah:
there are differences between them,or the husband doesn't want her going to her people for help.

Well, I don't know and I can't ask my ex about it.

(1) (Reply)

“is My First Time” – Lady Says As Boyfriend Caught Her In A Room Doing “hooku... / See What Most Naija Babes Need... / Lady Bankrolls Relationship On NYSC Allowance | Guy Refuses To Get A Job But Wan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.