Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... (5195 Views)

Woman Takes DNA Test, Learns Boyfriend Of Six Years Is Her Biological Brother / My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Man To Marry Elder Sister Of His Girlfriend Of 5 Years Who Turned Down Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:
[/color]Good day everyone , i have been a member of this beautiful platform since 2019 hence why I’m posting this with my real account
I won’t get mad about the insults or pain I would feel when I go through the comment section because my only mistake was falling in love with the wrong person.
Early 2019 I met this beautiful damsel at my place of work back then I’m 26 and she would be 23 by October we became friends , from friends we became lovers and we both resigned to pursue greater opportunities in life
Well I established a business for myself , and I was earning pretty well at the time and doing well for myself as the only son of my family
From my little business I supported her and her brother the best way I could
Recently my business collapsed because my sister was scammed at one of my branch which she handled and it affected me so much because she lost everything I worked hard for that day
Life has been messy , I have been struggling since then Thank God for my loving family that has always supported me and stayed with me through depression

Communication with my girl reduced drastically, at some point I felt the world was against me
The relationship of four years became a mere joke as everyday the communication reduced and she instantly became unavailable, always picking up fights with me , manipulative with her words and deceitful by her actions
I was heartbroken , emotionally exhausted and tired , I told my mom about it ..
And she gave me a very powerful booklet to use and speak to God every night and tell him to strengthen me and expose every thing or person that has been deceiving me
That night I dreamt about my said girlfriend and a friend
The lord exposed them to me in that dream , when I woke up I told my mom what I saw and she smiled
I noticed my girl has been avoiding me but I looked for a way to lure her to my place and that faithful day she came , I knew I wasn’t going to get the truth from her lips
So I asked for her phone , first she started blabbing that I heard no right whatsoever to seize her phone even if I were the one that bought it for her
After much argument and dragging of the phone , I took it and went into action while going through it my girl knelt down and started crying bitterly confessing to me that she has been dating a guy in turkey though they haven’t met but was in a romantic relationship I said ok but I still have to be sure
I went ahead and searched her phone , her chats and Snapchat lo and behold I saw multiple videos of my said girlfriend and another guy doing sex video calls
She was busy exposing her private parts to him
And so many videos of them together on bed and their chats all along , I thought her bro was my strong ally and I needed to screenshot what I saw as an evidence to show him then move on with my life as I’m struggling at the time
I went to her chat with her brother too , and my heart was broken it was clear that she told him that the guy was her preferred person
Their relationship kicked off early this year and then my business was booming until recently so she has two guys she had been cheating with
The guy in diaspora
And the said guy that has been funding her and turned her to a sex slave
That she couldn’t stay with me now , she needed someone that could marry her and I’m not that persn because my business has crumbled
All this happened in the presence of my family ..
I slept with her phone and dismissed her to go home
She came this morning , crying and begging my mom and sisters that it was a mistake
My mom told her how disappointed she was, my girl spent the whole day at my place crying and begging , talking to my sisters to beg me ..........I forwarded everything I saw to her brother that I have been supporting all this years he has been calling me to beg me

But my mind is made up .. the deed has been done I have been on this forum for way too long and it has impacted me in so many ways
And I will never , ever forgive a CHEAT
I didn’t create this story to ask for people’s opinion if I should accept her back I just want every men out there struggling going out of their way to please women to understand that LOYALTY is very very RARE
don’t waste your time , and make sure you always check your partners phone to avoid stories that touch
Thank you
Below is the chat of her continuous pleading and begging .. but nah , I have moved on
Mynd444 front page please

[color=#006600]You are just waking up right now you have been sleeping a long time in a relationship but you did not even know and think that more than 90% of Nigerian girls are prostitutes. You have to stop wasting your time with them and look for one from outside the Country. Let Me Explain most Nigerian girls are all the same thing form a small age they are brought up into sex for money..

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Hotfreeze: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:

I don Taya...bitches won kill me
On Monday I know it's vawulence

This guy na real Werey grin

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2022
Women are incapable of unconditional love, know this and know peace, at the age of 12 most girls have already decided they would be whores, they av now known d power in btw their legs and are ever ready to use it to achieve their set objectives, Manipulation through this particular sex organ comes women's greatest power

6 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by GoooodHardDick: 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:

My fam pleaded with me to give her the phone , if was after I gave her the phone she started texting me I have noting to lose , let her have the phone

Oga why did you gave her the phone? Why simping? You're the man who has the authority to decide whether to give her that phone or not, and I expected you not to give her that phone. I can bet my balls that Sooner or later you'll accept her back because you think, act and behave like a simp.

You seem emotionally weak and that girl just dey manipulate and whine you into accepting her back, I'm surprised you even still have her on your WhatsApp! Nawa for simps oo.

Alaye dump that girl at once and move on with your life, girls full everywhere! Delete and block her ass off your WhatsApp and move on. Stop behaving like a weakling. No go let that olosho dey whine you with her emotional manipulations

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Osgilliat(m): 3:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
Next time, You don’t need a booklet to pray with to know that your girlfriend is cheating. The signs were there for you to see the moment her behavior started changing towards you but you ignored it until your mom stepped in.
A cheat will always be a cheat.

9 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Royalty189(f): 3:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:
I’m heartbroken, four years is no joke a woman I was planning to engage next year on our anniversary

Normally 4 years ain't cheap. Sha thank God you found out early. Congratulations on finding out and sorry for your heart break. I salute your courage for not continuing with her after finding out the bitter truth. You'll be fine though it might take time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by cocoboss(m): 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool It's a lesson for u and to all SIMple men out der..

U de SPONSOR woman and her brother, them de der dey play u for back..

Na u still buy her the wey she use de do XXXX chat and Bleep video with other guys..

I bin de plan to come BLAST BLAST ur left leg wit my old KALA but I thank JAH sey u don lean ur lesson and u don WISE up, just like 3 WISE men..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Abeg boss lol , it’s not bad to fall in love generally I’m a nice person I just thank God I have seen and now I need to focus on myself

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by cocoboss(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Oga why did you gave her the phone? Why simping? You're the man who has the authority to decide whether to give her that phone or not, and I expected you not to give her that phone. I can bet my balls that Sooner or later you'll accept her back because you think, act and behave like a simp.

You seem emotionally weak and that girl just dey manipulate and whine you into accepting her back, I'm surprised you even still have her on your WhatsApp! Nawa for simps oo.

Alaye dump that girl at once and move on with your life, girls full everywhere! Delete and block her ass off your WhatsApp and move on. Stop behaving like a weakling. No go let that olosho dey whine you with her emotional manipulations
Boss I have heard you , I’m everything but not a SIMP I just haven’t had the time to look into her matter I was busy trying to set up my next plan all these made me lose concentration on her as she played her game secretly

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by cocoboss(m): 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
chigoziri2403:
I know how painful it can be
Psychologically you can be demoralised because of the time spent and expectations
But look at the positive side, you didn't marry her,and this will save you the future trauma of diagnosing your children paternity

Thank you! A failed relationship is better than a failed marriage

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by cocoboss(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm! What I do not understand is the essence of her apology. Has she not told her brother she prefers the other guy to you? Is she now begging to change her preference?

After four years , she told her bro that I was not responsible enough to take care of her and that was the reason for her new found love just because I was broke now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by GoooodHardDick: 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:

Boss I have heard you , I’m everything but not a SIMP I just haven’t had the time to look into her matter I was busy trying to set up my next plan all these made me lose concentration on her as she played her game secretly

In all you do, make sure never to accept her back nor go back to your vomit, else I go personally swear for you. No loose guard, girls full everywhere.

No go let any Nigerian girl dey stress your life, We only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. We don't do relationship. Relationships are for weak men! No commitment, do drama, no stories, Just bang, dump them and move on. I'll urge you to do likewise and watch how your life will blossom with happiness.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by cocoboss(m): 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yohans:
Take heart bro. One thing I learnt about relationships is that "the more you raise a woman's value, the more you lower yours".
Still bleeding but I am sure I won’t ever accept her back

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by GoooodHardDick: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:

Still bleeding but I am sure I won’t ever accept her back

Na why I say you act and behave like a simp. You seem too emotionally weak and I can bet my balls that Sooner or later you'll accept her back, then you'll run to NL and create a thread on how your girlfriend is cheating on you. na that time I go swear for you

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by cocoboss(m): 4:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

In all you do, make sure never to accept her back nor go back to your vomit, else I go personally swear for you. No loose guard, girls full everywhere.

No go let any Nigerian girl dey stress your life, We only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. We don't do relationship. Relationships are for weak men! No commitment, do drama, no stories, Just bang, dump them and move on. I'll urge you to do likewise and watch how your life will blossom with happiness.

Thank you boss..
Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Goldmaxx(f): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:
The relationship wasn't built on true love, but on money and material things, that's the reason for her new behaviour and cheating since that money isn't available again

Just let her go, the earlier the better

This is why I laugh when ladies set ridiculous standards forgetting that something can happen tomorrow, that's when true love will prevail, but some of them aren't even ready to endure with a man when the chips are down

Sorry about your situation, you will find another good woman.
stop supporting evil democrats
Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Weirdcamila: 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
Sorry for your pains, but then again you didn’t marry her.
It was just a relationship and you could have dumped her after all those years.
Goodluck on your next relationship, you may be lucky to train someone’s child .

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Weirdcamila: 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:

Thank you boss..
Thank you boss ? He’s telling you to start sleeping around and you are saying tank you boss ? Wtf grin

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by God1000(m): 4:12pm On Aug 28, 2022
Goldmaxx:
stop supporting evil democrats
Lol, democrats have a wider and broder vision of inclusive democracy, they embrace everyone regardless of race, gender and creed
Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by peacefulhome(f): 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
There is this loyalty prank that had been going on now for some time on Facebook. Oh boy, I found out majority people are doing fake love . Even up to married women. One even gave her abroad husband another person child . God will heal your heart , just move on.
You all think Burna Boy was joking when he sang that song, right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Lastpharoah33: 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2022
cumoverna:

It's not only you o, the way I look them eh, I nor know as I want take marry, I de pray to God to help me change my mentality about the female gender.
And I have sisters.
HA.

I'm not sure this is for me, dude's not married her yet and he's already thrown into marital depression?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Demigod22: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
A girlfriend should be a potential wife. Relationships are investments, not hobbies. Date with a purpose.

Most people don't understand the word, loyalty and fidelity, in a relationship. What is so special about cheating?

OP, I understand your pains, it's difficult and hurtful, you just have to sit down, cry, drink and move on. She is not worth your psychological stress.

You see why it's difficult to commit to people? They are bunch of manipulative dimwits using you like tools.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by jesmond3945: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:
[color=#006600][/color]Good day everyone , i have been a member of this beautiful platform since 2019 hence why I’m posting this with my real account
I won’t get mad about the insults or pain I would feel when I go through the comment section because my only mistake was falling in love with the wrong person.
Early 2019 I met this beautiful damsel at my place of work back then I’m 26 and she would be 23 by October we became friends , from friends we became lovers and we both resigned to pursue greater opportunities in life
Well I established a business for myself , and I was earning pretty well at the time and doing well for myself as the only son of my family
Recently my business collapsed because my sister was scammed at one of my branch which she handled and it affected me so much because she lost everything I worked hard for that day
Life has been messy , I have been struggling since then Thank God for my loving family that has always supported me and stayed with me through depression

Communication with my girl reduced drastically, at some point I felt the world was against me
The relationship of four years became a mere joke as everyday the communication reduced and she instantly became unavailable, always picking up fights with me , manipulative with her words and deceitful by her actions
And she gave me a very powerful booklet to use and speak to God every night and tell him to strengthen me and expose every thing or person that has been deceiving me
The lord exposed them to me in that dream , when I woke up I told my mom what I saw and she smiled
I noticed my girl has been avoiding me but I looked for a way to lure her to my place and that faithful day she came , I knew I wasn’t going to get the truth from her lips
So I asked for her phone , first she started blabbing that I heard no right whatsoever to seize her phone even if I were the one that bought it for her
After much argument and dragging of the phone , I took it and went into action while going through it my girl knelt down and started crying bitterly confessing to me that she has been dating a guy in turkey though they haven’t met but was in a romantic relationship I said ok but I still have to be sure
I went ahead and searched her phone , her chats and Snapchat lo and behold I saw multiple videos of my said girlfriend and another guy doing sex video calls
And so many videos of them together on bed and their chats all along , I thought her bro was my strong ally and I needed to screenshot what I saw as an evidence to show him then move on with my life as I’m struggling at the time
I went to her chat with her brother too , and my heart was broken it was clear that she told him that the guy was her preferred person
Their relationship kicked off early this year and then my business was booming until recently so she has two guys she had been cheating with
The guy in diaspora
That she couldn’t stay with me now , she needed someone that could marry her and I’m not that persn because my business has crumbled
She came this morning , crying and begging my mom and sisters that it was a mistake
My mom told her how disappointed she was, my girl spent the whole day at my place crying and begging , talking to my sisters to beg me ..........I forwarded everything I saw to her brother that I have been supporting all this years he has been calling me to beg me

But my mind is made up .. the deed has been done I have been on this forum for way too long and it has impacted me in so many ways
I didn’t create this story to ask for people’s opinion if I should accept her back I just want every men out there struggling going out of their way to please women to understand that LOYALTY is very very RARE
don’t waste your time , and make sure you always check your partners phone to avoid stories that touch
Thank you
Below is the chat of her continuous pleading and begging .. but nah , I have moved on

She cheated on you because of money. When we told you guys that without money no love. I would say forgive her, you can be her friend but dont go further than that
Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by ednut1(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2022
Who fit provide summary too long to read
Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Enny2013(f): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
They are always sorry when caught. What if they weren't caught?
Why do people cheat? As in, why?
Lack of contentment!!!

4 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by luizpippo(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Since I learn that art of BDSM from R.Kelly
Bitches matter no dey pain me again
This morning alone I don chook girl wey think say by Monday I will get her 400k loan.
She said anything for you baby omo Nandini tie her hand ,blindfold her then make her suck my dick.

No forget to update us on your murder tomorrow, because that girl must shook your bottle.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by advanceDNA: 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
immortalcrown:
Hmmm! What I do not understand is the essence of her apology. Has she not told her brother she prefers the other guy to you? Is she now begging to change her preference?

The cocrodile tears and begging na just Manipulation.....thats women's witchcraft for u..

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by advanceDNA: 7:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
Slmgirldippussy:
Since I learn that art of BDSM from R.Kelly
Bitches matter no dey pain me again
This morning alone I don chook girl wey think say by Monday I will get her 400k loan.
She said anything for you baby omo Nandini tie her hand ,blindfold her then make her suck my dick.

400k ?? These girls are heartless and stupíd at the same time....well i dont blame them...some idíots pay them...

2 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by jogsman01(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bullet dodged

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Dabillion: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2022
You said it all bro
sehin79:
well you got served big time...
relationship is a 2 way thing...especially in this era of GEN Z...
because they are expose to alot of this. aka internet era.
so if you are a man that invest in a woman without her contributing anything then you are in big trouble...
because in otherwords she would looking at you paying for her services
and in that case she as every right to look for the highest bidder in all situation.

so learn from this and make sure you get a lady that is hard working and ambitious like yourself...
don't take her back... she would not change
she is only sorry for being caught not for what she did....
there good girls in Nigeria just open your eyes and make sure they have something doing...meaning working a proper business for her money
that kind go appreciate you wey dey hussle. as bizness is up and down at times..
and always don't try to impress any girl with money... don't always think you have to take care of your girlfriend because if you are not there wouldn't she survive... only come in when its an emergency.... relationship is all about building a future together it is not one sided. not in this ERA...

1 Like

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by lyriclekidd(m): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2022
Na mumu dy carry responsibility of girlfriend and family, my sisters boyfriend no carry my responsibility so never ever am I doing that, even if I do mistake marry na if the money surplus I go dy do for wife family. Call me stingy but most naija girls no worth am las las dem go take you for mugu. Make guy men wise up I sure say you fit no dy do for some of your family oh but you dy do for girlfriend brother. Mugu man cheesy grin grin
Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by Mcslize: 7:41pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:
I’m heartbroken, four years is no joke a woman I was planning to engage next year on our anniversary

Engage a hoe? Seriously? So, all these while (4 gad damn years), you didn't know she was cheating?

Lack of experience with women is what's causing all these on the part of you as a man.

You were supposed to be watching, not spending on her. You were even shouldering her own brother's expenses all with the intention that you will marry her? You Bleep up big time!

Cut your lose and move on.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Found Out That My Girlfriend Of Four Years Is A Chronic Cheat ... by LEGALSER: 7:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
cocoboss:
[color=#006600][/color]Good day everyone , i have been a member of this beautiful platform since 2019 hence why I’m posting this with my real account

The guy in diaspora

Thank you

I no fit laugh grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy welcome onboard comrade cheesy grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girls See Why You Should Not Spread Legs Anyhow / Video Of Secondary School Students Dancing Provocatively Sparks Outrage / My Gf Sister Caught Me Naked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.