Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,302 members, 7,846,348 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) (45383 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Alpharey: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Minjim:

The fact that people always refer to Jagaban shows you're all weary of him

No, Peter Obi is the name on every lips. Both friends and does like you.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Anaedo1: 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Becoming....

That is not bad.

Perhaps, by the time he 'becomes' the general elections would have been over.

Fact is, Obi's performance in Anambra was below average.

Not so much to campaign about.

As someone from the Southeast, I am not impressed that Obi is who we think is the best, to project for the Nigerian top job.

Quite a shame!

Cry me a river..

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Anaedo1: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2022
lailo:
They will never allow Tinubu people hold rally in Anambra. They may tolerate Atiku who is their option B. But want to lock down Lagos for Obi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Anyway, yorubas are so tolerant......

We will hold the rally at Bourdillon sef.
You haven't started crying..
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Tycyborg(m): 4:54pm On Aug 28, 2022
AwkaFinest:
Kai, these pictures of Onitsha makes Port Harcourt look like Yankee. The difference is clear.....

You are right not just on picture I would like you to come to Port Harcourt... It's beautiful... The local government at least are working maybe I will say 60 out of 100 and the state government are really working... Wike is a good governor. But he abandoned rivers... But the capital is beautiful... In the GRA axis he changed all this women and men selling stuff outside any compound be it food or any kind of shop outside compound and you can have a full fence they must see what's in your compound... But anambra can't be compared with PH honestly amambra can be compared with abia now by roads and infrastructure but by population anambra has it...
Just a lil detail about the 2 states ... Visit the 2 and see for yourself one day
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Isokiscool(m): 4:56pm On Aug 28, 2022
greenermodels:
Don't judge Onitsha based on that single picture. Onitsha is a sweet place to be.
onitsha is a ghetto with crazy people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
As a Rivers indigene, there are worse place in Port harcourt than this small bad spot in Onitsha. Onitsha in most cases looks like America compare to the polluted Port Harcourt that's littered with slums and shanties

AwkaFinest:
Kai, these pictures of Onitsha makes Port Harcourt look like Yankee. The difference is clear.....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is just a random picture, greater areas of Onitsha looks better than PH that's littered with slums and shanties, there's no such in Onitsha. Anambra generally has the best roads in southern Nigeria. As for Abia, it is the worst and most backward state in Nigeria when it comes to infrastructures and sanitation.

Tycyborg:

You are right not just on picture I would like you to come to Port Harcourt... It's beautiful... The local government at least are working maybe I will say 60 out of 100 and the state government are really working... Wike is a good governor. But he abandoned rivers... But the capital is beautiful... In the GRA axis he changed all this women and men selling stuff outside any compound be it food or any kind of shop outside compound and you can have a full fence they must see what's in your compound... But anambra can't be compared with PH honestly amambra can be compared with abia now by roads and infrastructure but by population anambra has it...
Just a lil detail about the 2 states ... Visit the 2 and see for yourself one day

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
Isokiscool:
onitsha is a ghetto with crazy people

Onitsha is like London compare to your state capital

1 Like

greenermodels:
Don't judge Onitsha based on that single picture. Onitsha is a sweet place to be.
Very true

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
Look at how unkept, dirty and uncivilized Onitsha (the largest city in Anambra) looks?!

And you expect me to vote the man who was Anambra for 8 solid years with no significant infrastructural legacy?!
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Viraltrends123: 5:11pm On Aug 28, 2022
sirfemoz:

How many properties do a yoruba man own in Anambra. What's the tax percentage of a yoruba man to Anambra economy? Compare that with an igbo man in lagos. Truth is that yoruba people are scared of going outside yoruba land. They can't tolerate rejection. Igbo man is ready to go anywhere, reject him today, he will still come back tomorrow.
see the way he twist the thing. Reject him today, he is ready to come back tomorrow, when is an Igbo man ever rejected, you guys are making us look evil for accomodating you, and making you feel like family, or is this only on Nairaland, there are mannny Igbo guys around my side, many are not even doing businesses, many are government workers, etc we move together, laugh together, chat, we are like brothers, but whenever I come to Nairaland, I see hatred, I just hope the people I move with are not like Nairaland igbos, one was telling me here that Igbo developed southwest, and southwest is a no man's land, I didn't even abuse Igbo, or Igbo land. Why are some of you like this.

Meanwhile, for the post, see the result of Obi job in Anambra, and people are ready to die for him, and they will call northerners beggers, and illiterates for supporting failure too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
This is not the whole of Onitsha. Onitsha generally is a good neat city even as a commercial one at that. Most states in Nigeria have worse areas even your own state.

Anambra generally is among the most developed state in Nigeria

GodsOwnMan:
Look at how unkept, dirty and uncivilized Onitsha (the largest city in Anambra) looks?!

And you expect me to vote the man who was Anambra for 8 solid years with no significant infrastructural legacy?!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Chamber10(m): 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
mcmurphy132:
It would have been better if they use this crowd to clean this dirty road.. besides why is the rally today not tomorrow? Oh I forgot Monday now there Sunday. I'm sure Obidient would be obituary if they should do this tomorrow..

No wonder my friend chukwudi children couldn't go to school on Monday

The day they chose to do the rally is none of your business. Bitter soul
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 5:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:

This movement has gone national and global, Mr Obi is gradually becoming a household name in Nigeria while jagaban keeps fading away

This is the revolution we've been clamouring for, please join the movement, don't just sit on the sidelines

See as he State dirty, dirty people....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Agugbadin: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2022
The biggest problem Peter Obi will face is how to stop counterfeit drugs in Nigeria because his state Anambra and specifically Onitsha is the Counterfeit drugs capital of the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:18pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
This is not the whole of Onitsha. Onitsha generally is a good neat city even as a commercial one at that. Most states in Nigeria have worse areas even your own state. Anambra generally is among the most developed state in Nigeria

I find that difficult to believe.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2022
GodsOwnMan:

I find that difficult to believe.

Your opinion doesn't matter
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
sirfemoz:
How many properties do a yoruba man own in Anambra. What's the tax percentage of a yoruba man to Anambra economy? Compare that with an igbo man in lagos. Truth is that yoruba people are scared of going outside yoruba land. They can't tolerate rejection. Igbo man is ready to go anywhere, reject him today, he will still come back tomorrow.

Why would a Yoruba peson leave SW to go to Anambra as economic refugee? Why would an American leave America to come to Nigeria as economic refugee? Have you asked yourself why Igbos desert the SE to Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Kano, Kaduan? It is simply to seek escape from the poverty, misery, bitterness and dirtiness of the SE.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by samwillyco1(m): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2022
Time to vote wisely
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Your opinion doesn't matter

That is irrelevant to the legitimacy of your claim. You expect me to compare Lagos with Anambra and yet still cast my vote for Obi? You must be smoking skunk! Even Obi does not live in Anambra, he lives in Tinubu's Lagos. If Obi is sure of the work he did in Anambra, he would not desert to state to live in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by saintrow1: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2022
You can't not support obituary without sounding daft
They are deluded and doomed
They have nothing to offer than lies and terrorism.
They will labour in vain as usual.

BAT 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
As a Rivers indigene, there are worse place in Port harcourt than this small bad spot in Onitsha. Onitsha in most cases looks like America compare to the polluted Port Harcourt that's littered with slums and shanties

I doubt you are from Rivers. I suspect you are one of those eboes on NL that love to take fake identities to promote Peter Obi candidancy.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by teejay29(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
quote author=mcmurphy132 post=116138061]It would have been better if they use this crowd to clean this dirty road.. besides why is the rally today not tomorrow? Oh I forgot Monday now there Sunday. I'm sure Obidient would be obituary if they should do this tomorrow..

No wonder my friend chukwudi children couldn't go to school on Monday grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Onitsha is overtaken with erosion, yet a man who ruled the erosion laced area is claiming to develop Nigeria. When will put on our thinking cap for once?

PonziHater
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by OKEMKPI: 5:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
mcmurphy132:
It would have been better if they use this crowd to clean this dirty road.. besides why is the rally today not tomorrow? Oh I forgot Monday now there Sunday. I'm sure Obidient would be obituary if they should do this tomorrow..

No wonder my friend chukwudi children couldn't go to school on Monday
Ur hatred for Peter Obi has zero impact to the fact that he is more loved ,accepted and admired more the other entire presidential aspirants put together. Go n verify
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Augustenite(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2022
gozmok1:
Tinubu is a bad market that nobody wanna buy

Tinubu is everything wrong with Nigeria. He's c0rrupt , old, a t0ut, and disrespects everyone , have never condemned terror1st activities in Nigeria, mastermind end sars massacre.

Tinubu said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria , why does he wants to be president of the Nigeria he didn't believe in?
Ko possible

Tinubu even went as far as daring president Buhari to a dirty fight if the president doesn't support his dead and useless ambition ...

The smell of his piss in the room can easily dispel investors.

Have you ever imagine the international coverage on how he will piss all over the white house?

Have you ever imagine if a spot of saliva from his mouth falls on the US president with his dark rotten teeth?

Just imagine the piss, the teeth, the walking stick, then imagine him fighting dirty.

Fighting dirty with shit, piss, rotten teeth and walking stick.

Tinubu will see more rejection in coming days Have you ever imagined Tinubu pissing all over Aso rock?

Olorun e jo o

Heart attack await you after Feb 2023. You re just been afraid that he will win the election. Tinubu is gonna win and you can decide to follow up with your Biafra or you run away from Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:42pm On Aug 28, 2022
It doesn't matter what you think. I know you are one of those Agbado miscreants from yorrrobaland that lives in mud houses ibadan

GodsOwnMan:

I doubt you are from Rivers. I suspect you are one of those eboes on NL that love to take fake identities to promote Peter Obi candidancy.
o
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2022
Obi lives in Onitsha. While Tinubu from osun rejected his origin and ran to lagos

GodsOwnMan:

That is irrelevant to the legitimacy of your claim. You expect me to compare Lagos with Anambra and yet still cast my vote for Obi? You must be smoking skunk! Even Obi does not live in Anambra, he lives in Tinubu's Lagos. If Obi is sure of the work he did in Anambra, he would not desert to state to live in Lagos.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Obi lives in Onitsha. While Tinubu from osun rejected his origin and ran to lagos

Obi does not live in Onitsha he lives in Tinubu's Lagos. Tinubu is from Lagos not Osun (IPOB propaganda also told us Buhari is Jibril from Sudan cheesy cheesy cheesy)
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by GodsOwnMan: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
It doesn't matter what you think. I know you are one of those Agbado miscreants from yorrrobaland that lives in mud houses ibadan
Now, I am convinced you are eboe. Only a hateful eboe will vomit this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 5:50pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu is living in Lagos meanwhile he is from osun state, while Obi lives in Onitsha. cheesy

GodsOwnMan:

Obi does not live in Onitsha he lives in Tinubu's Lagos. Tinubu is from Lagos not Osun (IPOB propaganda also told us Buhari is Jibril from Sudan D)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ekiti "Politician" Steals Bottles Of Hot Drinks - Facebook User Says (Photo) / Nine Ministers Who Will Define Buhari’s Presidency (photos) / Mind What You Say - Femi Fani-kayode Shades Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.