Stats: 3,162,514 members, 7,850,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:50 AM

Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) (45404 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Lekki, Lagos State / Peter Obi Supporters Hold Rally In Jos, Plateau State (Photos) / Tinubu And Shettima's Supporters Hold Rally In Biu, Borno (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by majamajic(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
CoolAmbience:

You don't surprise me at all.

All over social media, Obi's supporters are known to act without tact.

How does credit for 12million + new voters be associated with Peter Obi?

Did we just started having youths in Nigeria this year?

Go and find out Buhari's total votes in the Southeast in 2015 (when Obi did not run) versus his total votes in the same region in 2019 when Obi ran with Atiku?

Why did Buhari's votes swell in the Southeast despite Obi's pairing with Atiku?

Not even Obasanjo can't endorse him. Tell me which governor from Obi's region is working for him? Not even Soludo?

E go clear for una eyes soon sha!

Is this your first election in nigeria ?

People started trooping to get PVC immediately Peter port will LP

U will see the figure in February , it will be massive and don't even think about grabbing of voter box , it will not work this time . Having obi as president is for your own good , We have seen the best of APC and PDP . Even if u are living good under this government , pls have mercy upon your village people and other citizens of nigeria
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tinubu should go back to his Osun state. Lagos is not yorrrobaland. You agbado people should go back to yorrrobaland

MDM2021:

Any crime in that? The last time I checked Lagos and Osun are located in the South West Nigeria. The Aworis in Lagos (indegenous Lagos land owners), who traced their origin to Ife through Olofin Ogunfunminire, must have also "run" from Osun to Lagos since Ife is in today's Osun State. You can even separate the Ijebus and Remos, who are the indigenous land owners of Ikorodu and Epe, from their kits and kins in Ogun State. Lol...

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by MDM2021: 6:58pm On Aug 28, 2022
sirfemoz:

No one mentioned about poverty, you can be the most successful tribe in the world, I'm not doubting it. But have you ever gotten up one day leaving your family and friends, carry your bag and go to a land that you don't understand their language. Leaving your comfortable place and starting life afresh. You take your time to learn their language and culture. You think that is easy?

Those Yorubas in UK, US, Europe and other parts of the world did not leave their land to a strange land right? Who wants to live in a land that its original owners are leaving in droves? Are we doing an exchange of lands or what? Leaving your land in droves is sending a wrong signal about that land if you don't know. I took time to observe Nigerian politics and concluded that Ibos will be more respected in politics if they learn to stay in their region, develop it and give BLOCK VOTES. As long as your votes are scattered, hmmmm.... No region will like to "surrender their sovereignty to you" at the polls during election period. It will remain a herculean task'
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Lashist(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
mcmurphy132:
It would have been better if they use this crowd to clean this dirty road.. besides why is the rally today not tomorrow? Oh I forgot Monday now there Sunday. I'm sure Obidient would be obituary if they should do this tomorrow..

No wonder my friend chukwudi children couldn't go to school on Monday
Murphy, are you the one in your dp??.. Omo be like this BMC/zombie work no dey pay you o cheesy. Abeg become obidient o...make suffer don finish your life grin
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by MDM2021: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Tinubu should go back to his Osun state. Lagos is not yorrrobaland. You agbado people should go back to yorrrobaland

Here we go again. Who told you Lagos is a yorrobaland? I won't take you serous until you tell me Osuolale Akiolu is not a Yoruba name. You can go and argue that with an Awori man that he's not a Yoruba man, that's your own cup of tea.

https://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2017/05/Oba-Rilwon-Akiolu.jpg

I never said Benin owned Lagos – Oba Akiolu
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022

MDM2021:

Here we go again. I won't take you serous until you tell me Osuolale Akiolu is not a Yoruba name. You can go and argue that with an Awori man that he's not a Yoruba man, that's your own cup of tea.

https://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2017/05/Oba-Rilwon-Akiolu.jpg

I never said Benin owned Lagos – Oba Akiolu

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Flows001(m): 7:16pm On Aug 28, 2022
CoolAmbience:

Not a fun place to live in... unfortunate but that's the stark reality.

You have been dropping hot tears all over this thread grin..
E shock you say the love for Obi is not money induced like the other candidates, right?
We in the North Central are fully Obidients.
Go and die if e pain you

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by goodheart01: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
mcmurphy132:
It would have been better if they use this crowd to clean this dirty road.. besides why is the rally today not tomorrow? Oh I forgot Monday now there Sunday. I'm sure Obidient would be obituary if they should do this tomorrow..

Agbado urchin in pain... Lol. Cry me a river
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by MDM2021: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

Lagos can never be part of yorrobaland but will continue to remain part of the Yorubaland and SW Nigeria. I know you're filled with the fear of unknown but there's nothing someone can do about it. It's just the absolute reality. Lagos State traditional institution will continue to be dominated by the IBILE people if you know what that means. It's by God's make, not of any human design. If that pains you, sorry I can't help. The best thing is to cure yourself of covetousness and appreciate what God has done for you.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/252183-i-never-said-benin-owned-lagos-oba-akiolu.html

https://punchng.com/lagos-never-belonged-to-bini-prince-adebiyi/

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2022

MDM2021:

Lagos can never be part of yorrobaland but will continue to remain part of the Yorubaland and SW Nigeria. I know you're filled with the fear of unknown but there's nothing someone can do about it. It's just the absolute reality. Lagos State traditional institution will continue to be dominated by the IBILE people if you know what that means. It's by God's make, not of any human design. If that pains you, sorry I can't help. The best thing is to cure yourself of covetousness and appreciate what God has done for you.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/252183-i-never-said-benin-owned-lagos-oba-akiolu.html

https://punchng.com/lagos-never-belonged-to-bini-prince-adebiyi/

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Neddyogu(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Antelope do dance practice abi rehearsal sotey she break leg before the main dance reach.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by MDM2021: 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:

The only song the deaf is opportune to hear is what he will be able to sing till he dies unless he's cured of his deafness. Lol.... Loud the music and enjoy the exuberance until another reality dawns on you at the polls. Best of luck.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2022

MDM2021:

The only song the deaf is opportune to hear is what he will be able to sing till he dies unless he's cured of his deafness. Lol.... Loud the music and enjoy the exuberance until another reality dawns on you at the polls. Best of luck.

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
The roads in Owerri are worse, I am in Owerri now

that is your business
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 7:48pm On Aug 28, 2022
Bastard you know I stated the fact

Grgton:
that is your business
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Ajanakuasla: 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
What a beautiful city
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Gabbriell: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2022
Duru009:
The prophecy of TB Joshua is about to come to PASS...... " REVOLUTION"....

No be watin TBJ talk abeg. He didn't say revolution will be in the form of election.

He said the only solution to revolution in Nigeria is by integrating young people into politics. That political offices should not be shared among the elderly only.

That young people should be carried along so that they don't feel left out, he gave some examples (which I have forgotten).

If peter obi win the election, it is not a REVOLUTION.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by descarado: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
There is no place like home.
Onitsha ado kiss
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by coputa(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2022
I hope they all have PVC to vote next year.i see a lot of DISOBEDIENT people here.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by coputa(m): 8:04pm On Aug 28, 2022
I can see a lot of DISOBEDIENT people here.
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Bastard you know I stated the fact

who asked you
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by RIVERS1stson: 8:35pm On Aug 28, 2022
Clown who asked you

Grgton:
who asked you
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
Clown who asked you

have a nice day
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Duru009(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2022
Gabbriell:

No be watin TBJ talk abeg. He didn't say revolution will be in the form of election.

He said the only solution to revolution in Nigeria is by integrating young people into politics. That political offices should not be shared among the elderly only.

That young people should be carried along so that they don't feel left out, he gave some examples (which I have forgotten).

If peter obi win the election, it is not a REVOLUTION.

I didn't mention anybody's name or Party please. Read-again .....
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by brightDdon(m): 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2022
ictplotter:

Nobody know him in Nigeria except ipob states.
Let this happen in kebbi or ekiti I will start taking them serious.
Let campaign start u will know Obi is 4th candidate in the election.
#teamAtikulated

Now you say let's campaign start

You guys don't get tired?

Before you guys says the Obidient movement were only on social media now you've seen the massive crowd on ground.

The next thing is we should have our campaign in the West.

Lol,,,ok let's wait till campaign start.
Remember RENO said the Obidient won't be able to hold her rally in ONISHA, today he has seen the massive crowd for himself.

Let campaign start just like you said then you'll get to understand that Obidient has taken over Lagos as well as the northern region

Obidient isn't a political part,it's a movement to see that Nigeria is great again...

EndSars was a movement to see that name and department SARS was disband from the Nigeria police force and what was the result? Yes, it came through,,
Nigeria was shutdown.

The spirit leading the Obidient movement is a father to the the spirit that led the ENDSARS movement.

Even the INEC chairman won't even try to rig or play any funny game, you know why?
He won't leave to see the next day,,

The movement can take your life if you are found wanting,,

Stay clear if you are against a better Nigeria for all.

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Ance4Liverpool: 8:52pm On Aug 28, 2022
Yes u are correct but we want to rewrite the narrative
Potential77:

Peter is a nice man but Nigeria politics are not for the good hearts. I wish him all the best anyways ��
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by Billygee2u: 9:01pm On Aug 28, 2022
God1000:

This movement has gone national and global, Mr Obi is gradually becoming a household name in Nigeria while jagaban keeps fading away

This is the revolution we've been clamouring for, please join the movement, don't just sit on the sidelines
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by bukass: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2022
mcmurphy132:

Chukwudi children are still more brilliant than your children that attend school 7 days a week
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by AwkaFinest: 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2022
Tycyborg:

You are right not just on picture I would like you to come to Port Harcourt... It's beautiful... The local government at least are working maybe I will say 60 out of 100 and the state government are really working... Wike is a good governor. But he abandoned rivers... But the capital is beautiful... In the GRA axis he changed all this women and men selling stuff outside any compound be it food or any kind of shop outside compound and you can have a full fence they must see what's in your compound... But anambra can't be compared with PH honestly amambra can be compared with abia now by roads and infrastructure but by population anambra has it...
Just a lil detail about the 2 states ... Visit the 2 and see for yourself one day

I know the 2 states pretty well. I'm just blown away by the rally pictures and vidoes. The videos and pictures from PH looks more civilized.
Anambra has more population than Rivers?

Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by AwkaFinest: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2022
RIVERS1stson:
As a Rivers indigene, there are worse place in Port harcourt than this small bad spot in Onitsha. Onitsha in most cases looks like America compare to the polluted Port Harcourt that's littered with slums and shanties

Chino ungun known men don free you?
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2022
Flows001:

You have been dropping hot tears all over this thread grin..
E shock you say the love for Obi is not money induced like the other candidates, right?
We in the North Central are fully Obidients.
Go and die if e pain you

2023 no far again...

Talk is cheap!
Re: Peter Obi’s Supporters Hold Rally In Onitsha, Anambra State (pic, Video) by AwkaFinest: 9:14pm On Aug 28, 2022
Mandate2023:
Onitsha has to be d most terrible place to live grin everywhere is messed up

Honestly I'm ashamed watching the video. I see why my Igbo brothers rather die than not having Port Harcourt as part of Biafra. See how the Port Harcourt videos yesterday look good atleast by Nigerian standard.

Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos / Introducing Buhari Kerosene At N50/litre

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52